Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

favorite clothing

Just out of curiousity, for the guys: What do you prefer to see girls wetting in? Jeans, skirts, or anything else... Do you also have a preffered color of the clothing that is getting wet.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        For the girls: What do you prefer guys to be wetting in? Obviously there are way more wetting videos of girls and not as many as guys, but I still am kinda curious on what you think as well.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thanks!!!

I prefer to see a girl wet in pretty much anything where its visible through the clothing. I don't get off from seeing girls pee, I do like it but it isn't what I'm looking for. It's the actual wetting and being able to see the person has done something as naughty as wetting themselves

However, I'd much prefer a girl to sit in my lap and pee :3

• 2 weeks later...

Some people like seeing the same gender wet, y'know! That said... that's not my case.

I like pretty much anything where it's very obvious that a girl's peed herself, and where you can easily see the act of her peeing herself.

Cotton panties are amazing (thick and light-coloured especially—white garments tend to go a bit off-white and it looks blech), since they let you see so much. A strong stream will go right through. They don't absorb too much, so there's a lot of opportunity for a nice puddle on the floor, which is something else I love.

A short skirt and panties works nicely for secretly peeing in public (or roleplaying that kind of scenario)—she can lift it up and give me a private view from either the front or back when she wets =) Naked under a skirt is nice too! Especially for a girl who has a strong stream.

I love tight jeans. They catch and absorb pee, and the pee often bundles around the crotch before flowing down the legs thanks to the cut of the jeans.

I'm not a fan of satin or silk, because pee tends to make droplets and not visibly wet the material. Doesn't look as nice, not as much evidence of the pee. =[

For girls I like: one piece bathing suits, light colored leggings and short skirts with black pantyhose and a black thong underneath. For all three options, I want the girl to sit on my lap and I want to play with pussy. I will tease her until she almost pees herself, but I will only allow her to let out some squirts into my palm. 

I prefer anything that looks cute (especially school uniforms). I really like skirt wettings as long as they actually get pee on the skirt. I hate when I find a video of a girl peeing in her skirt but the pee just lands straight on the floor. At least tuck your skirt into your crotch so there can be a wet patch!

I also like shorts wettings. It's kinda like the best of both worlds in that you see the pee spread through their shorts and then drip down their legs.

I absolutely love the leotard and tights combo.

My favorite outfit is Chun-Li's classic outfit. The tights, leotard and quipao dress is so sexy. It's also incredibly impractical as she'd have to take it all off in order to relieve herself.
I often imaging scenarios of her not being able to do it in time and end up wetting her costume. This particular fetish/scenario is probably ingrained on me due to an event I witnessed at a cosplay convention a long time ago.

I really like skirt wettings as long as they actually get pee on the skirt. I hate when I find a video of a girl peeing in her skirt but the pee just lands straight on the floor. At least tuck your skirt into your crotch so there can be a wet patch!

I'm the opposite... for skirts, I like the idea of a girl peeing "secretly" and not leaving a visible trace, as long as I get a private audience to the desperation and the peeing and the wet panties! Wet patch on panties is important; I love materials that darken well.