Or sign in with one of these services

Ultrasound Disaster!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has anyone ever had to take an ultrasound before? When I was younger I had mild UI, we were not sure exactly what caused it, but basically I tended to leak a little at times during the day and would o

I'm not proud of this, but now I really, really want to be an ultrasound technician. Sorry Rachel, but that was unbelievably hot. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

Great story hun....as much as i feel sympathetic towards you i also find the humiliation side quite arousing so this was such a wonderful story :)

wow that's horrible. the doctors should have more sympathy and get you back faster when they know you've gotta go like that!

trust me, I been in the hospital enough to know that unless your dying, they aren't going to rush, and they don't see accidents as a big deal at all..

Thanks for all the comments guys! Yeah I know, I was reading the hospital like guidelines for the testing place here in the UK and they actually mention that patients may have accidents but make no mention of any efforts to avoid these. But well I think in this case it might have been a huge misscalculation on my part, 1 Litre before hand is not one litre right after you get up, silly Rachel!

wow that's horrible. the doctors should have more sympathy and get you back faster when they know you've gotta go like that!

It happens all the time. There's nothing they can do about it. Especially for an ultrasound where you have to have a full bladder. I had one before and I wouldn't be surprised if they saw stuff happen like this daily. I don't think it's horrible, it's good that they react so calmly about it.

Anyway, interesting story =)

It happens all the time. There's nothing they can do about it. Especially for an ultrasound where you have to have a full bladder. I had one before and I wouldn't be surprised if they saw stuff happen like this daily. I don't think it's horrible, it's good that they react so calmly about it.

Anyway, interesting story =)

thats true... they would be waaay more embaressing if they actually looked like they cared....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I feel for you, that must have been so awful...I think they need to find a way to explain to people exactly how much they should be drinking, that’s the problem I had too. I had an ultrasound when I was 16, and it was the worst desperation I've had in my whole life. (No accident but a really close call...)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Rachel this was another of your magnificent descriptions of a very hot incident. I have always been a bit envious of the guys who do the bladder ultrasounds. I have seen some of your other writings and they, as well as your videos are so very exciting, descriptive and sometimes amusing. Thanks!