Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you enjoy most about male wetting?

Being a male, who is basically not really into his own desperation/wetting, there is "only" one thing that I am interested about this topic:

The way how it seems to excite/arouse many females quite a lot! It´s nice to be aware of that, (actually witness the female arousal about it!).

And in general I can very much relate to it, as I am into female desperation/wetting - so if females who watch (or read about?) male desperation

feel the same as I do when witnessing female desperation, then male desperation/wetting must be a VERY nice thing for those females... ;)

Nice to know for me either!!

Being a male, who is basically not really into his own desperation/wetting, there is "only" one thing that I am interested about this topic:

The way how it seems to excite/arouse many females quite a lot! It´s nice to be aware of that, (actually witness the female arousal about it!).

And in general I can very much relate to it, as I am into female desperation/wetting - so if females who watch (or read about?) male desperation

feel the same as I do when witnessing female desperation, then male desperation/wetting must be a VERY nice thing for those females... ;)

Nice to know for me either!!

Agreed

I do find this at least interesting, if not down right useful to know :P

Gotta add a little more. I'm honestly just into desperation of any kind, don't even need the wetting. (This is mostly true when it turns into a watersports scenario)

I just like that typical character type I'm into getting more and more agitated/fidgety until they're finally like, "god, I gotta piss," and then I'm fine with them "making it"...or just deciding to make use of the resources around them. (I'M TALKIN' BOUT ME)

Gotta add a little more. I'm honestly just into desperation of any kind, don't even need the wetting. (This is mostly true when it turns into a watersports scenario)

I just like that typical character type I'm into getting more and more agitated/fidgety until they're finally like, "god, I gotta piss," and then I'm fine with them "making it"...or just deciding to make use of the resources around them. (I'M TALKIN' BOUT ME)

Do you like the idea of a tough/ masculine/ rugged man etc to be sort of brought back to earth, if not humiliated, by his bodily needs who he cannot control?

• 4 years later...
Guest ømo-çhan
On 6/15/2015 at 12:35 AM, Zapp Renfro said:

I like to keep the humiliation minimal. Like, in my stories, I try to have it where not many people witness it. I'm more into just them being humiliated by the fact that it happened, rather than public humiliation.

You’re speaking ma language 

22 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

It’s the juxtaposition of the stereotypical ‘toughness’ with the vulnerability of being close to losing control. That’s why I tend to love male wetting that exemplifies my perspective of ‘manly’ (strong, tall, tattoos, big guys, military, outdoorsy...). Even more hot if they’ve voluntarily put themselves in a position that tests their control (purposefully drinking a lot, bathroom denial etc...).

I just drove home voluntarily skipping a mens room visit 🙂

Was not easy! 

1 hour ago, nc_dude said:

I do this quite frequently. Sometimes conscious choice. Sometimes I'm too ocd to stop what I'm doing.

Sir Edmund Hillary said that he climbed Everest "because it's there".  You hold your pee "because I can."  That's a perfectly good reason!  Maybe you drank a lot of coffee and you have to pee really bad, but you know you can hold it in until you get home.  (And it's an enjoyable, horny feeling.)

7 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Sir Edmund Hillary said that he climbed Everest "because it's there".  You hold your pee "because I can."  That's a perfectly good reason!  Maybe you drank a lot of coffee and you have to pee really bad, but you know you can hold it in until you get home.  (And it's an enjoyable, horny feeling.)

it can be quite enjoyable and arousing. Even if I risk wetting. Perhaps after wetting arousal comes later. lol. 

I seem to be on my own here.  I'm not into desperation or humiliation.  I'm a straight guy, but get aroused by either sex wetting, as well as doing it myself.  What I'm into is the freedom of convenience wetting.  As a kid I always had perfect bladder control, but was jealous of those kids that wet themselves, especially if they got away without catching adult attention.  I loved going to the seaside and not having to bother with toilets.  My favourite scenes and stories are where the character is doing something else - watching a concert, reading a book, taking a walk, playing a game etc, and somewhere in the process casually pees their pants, and carries on as if nothing had happened.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:34 PM, Lukhas said:

Maybe feeling that men are supposed to be stronger and they should hold their pee. If not it is more humiliating for them- especially if they wet themself in front of another girls.

There is a double standard.  If a girl wets, she's likely to get a lot of sympathy.  If a man wets, he's likely to be made fun of.  While it may be embarrassing for a female, it's humiliating for a male.  Men are supposed to be strong.