Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you enjoy most about male wetting?

Since there's a thread for female going right now, I figured I'd make one for the alternative, since that's where my preferences mostly lie. Don't get me wrong, I love some good female desperation, but nothing gets me going quite like a few of my favorite male scenarios. So in this thread, you can, like the other one, share why you prefer it, or share some different things you like to see in it.

Most of these typically involve some sort of tough or cocky character. Whether their toughness or cockiness is a facade to hide they're actually huge dorks and the wetting brings it out, or if it truly who they are and they get knocked down a few pegs by their humiliation, I can't resist it. The more powerful or intimidating, or general douchey they are, the better.

Other than that, I really like male formal wear, so I love the way that looks wet.

But why do I like it more than female? I dunno. I mean, I'm bi, and in pretty much everything, I like it for both sexes but prefer men. Because I do have a preference, even though the attraction to women is there. It didn't used to be this way, but I think that's just because when I was first discovering the fetish, I couldn't find decent content for male stuff.

I'm attracted to androgeny, so I'm into wetting involving a less masculine male. I think it is best in situations where their stuff is pointing upwardish in clothing like sweatpants that looks soft, soaks nicley, and shows a clean bulge. It is better if they look somewhat...aroused. Lip biting is good. 

And I agree, there is a general lack of quality male content, and it's annoying sometimes. It's ok, because I like women too, but sometimes I just want to see a guy wetting. 

I enjoy it if it's a mean guy wetting, and in that case only when it happens in public and they get humiliated. There's something I like about mean guys/girls getting what they deserve, and I (along with many others) actually got to see the wet trail left by a bully wetting himself in middle school. (In that case, my favorite part was that he could no longer bully without being bullied!)

I feel bad for nice guys/girls who wet in public and get embarrassed. I'm indifferent to nice guys wetting where they could get away with it. I enjoy nice girls who wet where they can get away with it, but that's a story for another thread...

I have to agree with the OP it's the idea of a man who are meant to be stronger and not having something like an accident happen to them lose control. I'm not into the humiliation as such but the desperation and then total loss of control and calm demeanour is awesome.

I like to keep the humiliation minimal. Like, in my stories, I try to have it where not many people witness it. I'm more into just them being humiliated by the fact that it happened, rather than public humiliation.

I'm attracted to androgeny, so I'm into wetting involving a less masculine male. I think it is best in situations where their stuff is pointing upwardish in clothing like sweatpants that looks soft, soaks nicley, and shows a clean bulge. It is better if they look somewhat...aroused. Lip biting is good. 

And I agree, there is a general lack of quality male content, and it's annoying sometimes. It's ok, because I like women too, but sometimes I just want to see a guy wetting. 

I think I agree with this for me too. Jeans or sweatpants or pajama pants are usually pretty good. I also enjoy a fair amount of desperation to go on before the wetting if possible. Pure wetting doesn't do much for me. There was an xtube poster awhile back who did some really long desperation vids that I quite enjoyed and another one (this might have been posted here I think) where a guy in sweatpans just kept squirming and leaking for a number of minutes. Really enjoyed that one!

I am intrigued about how guys can almost aim even when wetting. If they want mostly the front wet they can point their penis forwards, if they want left or right they can move their penis inside their clothes to make it do this.

I also like the idea that a guy can can point their penis upwards and almost wet them selves up their front as well without having to do a hand stand hehe

Ahh yes, androgyny is the best for me!!  My favorite is androgynous males, though, specifically.  Cute androgynous male cartoon characters, actually.  Hahah...  But now I'm getting into whole new preference territory.

But yeah, cute androgynous men wetting themselves is great.

What I enjoy about male wetting? 

1. The desperation right before. Lots and LOTS of desperation. Pee-dancing.

2. The wetting.

3. Seeing the peeing penis as the guy finishes his pee on the floor.  :-D

4. The duration of the peeing. Whether that be time-wise or judged by the size of the pee puddle. 

Edited by a_ban_doned_queen (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

I am intrigued about how guys can almost aim even when wetting. If they want mostly the front wet they can point their penis forwards, if they want left or right they can move their penis inside their clothes to make it do this.

I also like the idea that a guy can can point their penis upwards and almost wet them selves up their front as well without having to do a hand stand hehe

Good point. I never thought about this, but it certainly is the case. Usually, I get wet down one leg or the other...

Also, it seems every time I soak myself, I have to change all my clothes, as my shirt/t-shirt/jumper also gets wet like half-way up, especially if I'm sitting when I am wetting.

What I enjoy about male wetting? 

1. The desperation right before. Lots and LOTS of desperation. Pee-dancing.

2. The wetting.

3. Seeing the peeing penis as the guy finishes his pee on the floor.  :-D

4. The duration of the peeing. Whether that be time-wise or judged by the size of the pee puddle. 

Just my thoughts, although I prefer seeing a peeing penis over wetting that option is so sexy  :cool:

The "trying to hide it" response that many guys have to desperation really gets me. Especially at that point where they CAN'T hide it anymore. But I don't necessarily go for the hyper-masculine either. More typically the quiet, sophisticated, stoic, seemingly perfect people/characters, who ought to have their bodily functions under control. For example, say, Rorschach. Tenth Doctor. Sebastien from Black Butler. :) 

Also, clingy blue jeans. <3 Sweet jesus clingy blue jeans. 

The "trying to hide it" response that many guys have to desperation really gets me. Especially at that point where they CAN'T hide it anymore. But I don't necessarily go for the hyper-masculine either. More typically the quiet, sophisticated, stoic, seemingly perfect people/characters, who ought to have their bodily functions under control. For example, say, Rorschach. Tenth Doctor. Sebastien from Black Butler. :)

Also, clingy blue jeans. <3 Sweet jesus clingy blue jeans.

Oooooh, I am all about some Rorschach

I'm attracted to androgeny, so I'm into wetting involving a less masculine male. I think it is best in situations where their stuff is pointing upwardish in clothing like sweatpants that looks soft, soaks nicley, and shows a clean bulge. It is better if they look somewhat...aroused.

This tends to be the type of content that I post