Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet Teacher - HUNT-754

Omorashi scenes from HUNT-754. Attractive teachers are at the mercy of a student with a remote control vibrator. Various vibros are used, but all of the teachers eventually succumb to the vibe and wet themselves. Two screenshots provided for each clip. These are some of my favorite clips, and also my favorite since joining the site. I hope everyone enjoys the clips.

Scene 1: White blouse, pink skirt. Very cute teacher, keeps her struggle very discreet until the very end.

Scene 2: Black top, grey/white striped skirt. She is very sensitive to the vibe, and it has a noticeable effect on her. Very nice clip.

Scene 3: The longest clip of the set, also featuring the cover model of the video. Attractive black skirt suit and heels. She has incredible resistance, despite a very powerful vibe used on her. Nice upskirt shots in this clip as well. This is easily one of the best of the set.

Scene 4: Sexy teacher in off-white top, green pleated, knee-length skirt, black heels. She keeps her struggle discreet for a long time, but eventually her composure is overtaken by the power of the vibe. She is obviously very embarrassed when she loses control.

Scene 5: Arguably the most visually and audibly stimulating clip of the entire set. White blouse, short pink skirt and black heels. The vibe is very powerful, and it is amazing she is able to resist as long as she does. Very nice cuts to upskirt views, and obvious effects every time the vibe is turned on.

Scene 6: The vibe has immediate effects on this teacher. It is not long before she loses control in front of the class and wets herself. Beige skirt, white blouse.

Scene 7: Orange/tan skirt, white blouse, black heels. She tries to keep her struggle as discreet as possible, but succumbs to the vibe just like the others once the stimulation becomes too much. In my opinion, one of the more attractive teachers in this set.