Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee Movie List - Revival (with book list as well)

@desperation_fan

"Sabrina and The Candidate (season 6, episode 12) - Sabrina (Melissa Joan Hart) and Zelda (Beth Broderick) transfer themselves into dolls belonging to the daughters of a politician they are spying on. Sabrina says that she is a "Wendy Wee Wee" and that her bladder is about to burst. Shortly after, they are picked up, then dropped, leading Sabrina to say she needs a new diaper."

There was another one where she wanted to talk to her professor who was in a rush to get to the bathroom so she used her magic to make the bathroom locked so that she could get his attention as he grew more desperate. I always wanted to see a scene where Sabrina was extremely desperate, then that would have been really hot! Or maybe some type of scene where she makes one of the other women desperate using her magic.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TVGuy, yet again you give me another reason to  want to hire someone to come round to your home and suck your dick. Keep dis shit up, man.

TVGuy my good man. Anychance we can get an update? Not trying to rush you but I'm looking forward to it. The list under your trustworthy hands is gonna be kick ass.     Also any reason why my post

Man, I ain't even got enough money to buy myself a Mcdonalds let alone send someone to go suck someone else's hoohaa. People gotta chill out.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

The whole movie's on YouTube. The scene you mentioned starts at 49:50. Incidentally in the scene starting at 31:45 Lindsay's already moving like she has to pee. Even more incidentally the Wikipedia article mentions that the movie's popular with the bondage fetish community.

Yeah, I could only remember the Max and Spy parts of the title when I searched it lol I remember seeing it once, almost 20 years ago on my crappy antenna tv haha that was the one scene that stuck...

On 12/31/2021 at 11:42 PM, desperation_fan said:

Two more:

Beauty and The Beast:

Au Revoir (season 4, episode 13) - Vincent (Jay Ryan) and Catherine (Kristin Kreuk) are waiting for their cue to prevent a terrorist attack, when Catherine admits that she's nervous and she has to pee. Vincent thinks she's kidding, but she says she isn't. He asks her if she can hold it and she shrugs. When he gets the signal to move, Catherine tells him, "I still have to pee, though."

Link: https://youtu.be/YPWnySB3lDQ

Max Knight: Ultra Spy

This was a made-for-tv movie produced by UPN. I don't remember much about it, except for one scene. There's this teen genius who gets brought in by the bad guy for some project. Around the midway point, the villain comes into check on her progress. She bounces around the lab, spouting techno-babble, before saying, "jinkies, I have to pee!" The bad guy let's her go to the bathroom. (Wikipedia does not have a plot synopsis, just a short cast list. I think the girl is named Lindsay?)

Was Felicity's scene in Arrow on the list? I feel like it was, but I can't remember.

Yes I do believe both that scene and the Beauty and the Beast one were both on the list.

On 1/1/2022 at 6:51 AM, DesperateJill said:

"Sabrina and The Candidate (season 6, episode 12) - Sabrina (Melissa Joan Hart) and Zelda (Beth Broderick) transfer themselves into dolls belonging to the daughters of a politician they are spying on. Sabrina says that she is a "Wendy Wee Wee" and that her bladder is about to burst. Shortly after, they are picked up, then dropped, leading Sabrina to say she needs a new diaper."

I remember that but you have the wrong episode unless they did a sequel/callback kinda thing. I know it happened a lot sooner than Season 6. I just did a search and it's "A Doll's Story" from Season 2.

I saw that in my early teens and I've been daydreaming about desperate women trapped in dollhouses ever since!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I remember that but you have the wrong episode unless they did a sequel/callback kinda thing. I know it happened a lot sooner than Season 6. I just did a search and it's "A Doll's Story" from Season 2.

I saw that in my early teens and I've been daydreaming about desperate women trapped in dollhouses ever since!

Different episode. This one involved Sabrina and Zelda spying on a candidate for public office, who Zelda is also dating. They sneak into his house and he come home, so Sabrina quickly zaps them into his daughter's dolls that were nearby.

Also, in the first one, Sabrina's cousin says that she didn't make Sabrina a wetting doll, whereas this one specifically states that she did get turned into one and she even says she had an accident.

Here's the preview for the episode: https://youtu.be/Jc6Kr1NCONo

7 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

Different episode. This one involved Sabrina and Zelda spying on a candidate for public office, who Zelda is also dating. They sneak into his house and he come home, so Sabrina quickly zaps them into his daughter's dolls that were nearby.

Also, in the first one, Sabrina's cousin says that she didn't make Sabrina a wetting doll, whereas this one specifically states that she did get turned into one and she even says she had an accident.

I'm surprised there were 2 separate episodes where Sabrina got turned into a doll and had to pee!

7 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'm surprised there were 2 separate episodes where Sabrina got turned into a doll and had to pee!

I wonder if Melissa Joan Hart might share this fetish. She was a producer on Sabrina, and on Melissa and Joey, and she made a lot of references to peeing on both shows.

Can we find out what else she's produced and check it out?? 😂

Edited by desperation_fan (see edit history)
32 minutes ago, desperation_fan said:

I wonder if Melissa Joan Hart might share this fetish. She was a producer on Sabrina, and on Melissa and Joey, and she made a lot of references to peeing on both shows.

Can we find out what else she's produced and check it out?? 😂

It's all listed on her IMDB profile: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004997/

She produced these two Sabrina made-for-TV movies in addition to a bunch of rom-com TV movies.

@desperation_fan

"I wonder if Melissa Joan Hart might share this fetish. She was a producer on Sabrina, and on Melissa and Joey, and she made a lot of references to peeing on both shows."

She very well might, it would be nice to think that she does, although as somebody said it probably was just because toilet humor is good for laughs. But still I appreciate a woman who enjoys good toilet humor as much as I do!

Another possibility is she just includes reference to peeing simply because it's part of life especially for women. Given how most women have a desperate experience I don't understand why they wouldn't reflect that in the TV shows, movies and literature they produced even when it's not about the fetish, as I certainly put that in a lot of my mainstream stuff. Women have to pee, any greater literature or popular about society should reflect that!

I have to admit there was another episode of Sabrina where she had a beeper that was tickling her and she was really ticklish and since tickling is my other major fetish that really made me excited. So I really would like to think that maybe she is one of us and share some of these fetishes, but again it was probably just done for comedy, but you never know…

On 1/4/2022 at 10:20 PM, Jade baez said:

This scene from a movie called sundown     

https://omorashi.online/pmd/stream/sundown-r4219/

•  

Did you for some reason have this link stored, and pasted it in without reference to the live site? More interestingly, is the site now working for some of the time but just not when I happen to check?

(I've tried from a few different VPNs so it doesn't seem to be based on country)

I remember watching "Drexell's class" decades ago.  Him and the whole class were on a long bus ride.  I believe the kids were all drinking a lot of cokes.  He asked a girl in his class a question, but I can't remember what she said back to him because my mind had switched over to that feeling of ecstasy when the possibility of a TV desperation/wetting might happen!  Anyone know what I'm talking about?

3 hours ago, jumper79 said:

I remember watching "Drexell's class" decades ago.  Him and the whole class were on a long bus ride.  I believe the kids were all drinking a lot of cokes.  He asked a girl in his class a question, but I can't remember what she said back to him because my mind had switched over to that feeling of ecstasy when the possibility of a TV desperation/wetting might happen!  Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I was able to find all of the episodes of that show and I saw that episode in question (episode 6 "Viva Lost Wages" to be precise) Drexell was asking the girl if she wanted another drink and she told him that she'd already had five sodas, then a few minutes later all the kids say they have to go bad and beg Roscoe to stop the bus so they can go, so they pull over at a gas station where the kids all frantically run inside.  Pretty decent scene overall.

On 1/8/2022 at 10:02 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

I was able to find all of the episodes of that show and I saw that episode in question (episode 6 "Viva Lost Wages" to be precise) Drexell was asking the girl if she wanted another drink and she told him that she'd already had five sodas, then a few minutes later all the kids say they have to go bad and beg Roscoe to stop the bus so they can go, so they pull over at a gas station where the kids all frantically run inside.  Pretty decent scene overall.

cool find!  But now that I'm a lot older I wouldn't find it that full filling anymore.  But that's cool you found it!  Back in the day before the internet that's all us omo fans had was to watch the tele and hope to find a desperation scene.  Let's just say they were far and few between without cable/internet.  I can't even think of another one, except a Roseanne episode where she was desperate to pee for a pregnancy test, but that did nothing for me.  I vaguely remember a desperation scene with kelly bundy playing pool had to pee, but it was brief, and she was wearing a skirt.  I'm all about the jeans!!!!