Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee Movie List - Revival (with book list as well)

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TVGuy, yet again you give me another reason to  want to hire someone to come round to your home and suck your dick. Keep dis shit up, man.

TVGuy my good man. Anychance we can get an update? Not trying to rush you but I'm looking forward to it. The list under your trustworthy hands is gonna be kick ass.     Also any reason why my post

Man, I ain't even got enough money to buy myself a Mcdonalds let alone send someone to go suck someone else's hoohaa. People gotta chill out.

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

OK so I’m not sure if there’s a separate thread for TV series, but I couldn’t find it.

I’ll keep this as vague as possible since it only released yesterday and it’s a major show. In season 3, episode 7 of Stranger Things, two characters decide to ask each other a question to check whether they’ve sobered up. A male character asks a female “When was the last time you peed your pants?” to which she replies “Today”. When the male character shows disbelief, she mentions a scary episode and says “It was just a little bit though”.

Funnily while watching that scary scene and the related ones before I had thought how the characters must surely have had to pee by now and in the context would have had no choice but to go in their pants, and was almost half expecting them to do something about it in the show.

I think someone involved in the writing of this show probably has an omo fetish. This felt like a really random and unnecessary question when it happened, and also in season 1 there is a part where the main character uses her psychic powers to make a bully pee himself after school assembly.

2 hours ago, orbgon said:

OK so I’m not sure if there’s a separate thread for TV series, but I couldn’t find it.

I’ll keep this as vague as possible since it only released yesterday and it’s a major show. In season 3, episode 7 of Stranger Things, two characters decide to ask each other a question to check whether they’ve sobered up. A male character asks a female “When was the last time you peed your pants?” to which she replies “Today”. When the male character shows disbelief, she mentions a scary episode and says “It was just a little bit though”.

Funnily while watching that scary scene and the related ones before I had thought how the characters must surely have had to pee by now and in the context would have had no choice but to go in their pants, and was almost half expecting them to do something about it in the show.

I think someone involved in the writing of this show probably has an omo fetish. This felt like a really random and unnecessary question when it happened, and also in season 1 there is a part where the main character uses her psychic powers to make a bully pee himself after school assembly.

Hoping it's Nancy. Expecting that it's Joyce lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, SAM996 said:

Been awhile since this has been done so I'm bumping the thread again. If you have any scenes feel free to add them. https://omorashi.online/pmd

I know you've been looking for the latest season of Mad About You to see whether or not the new episodes have any pee scenes in them, and I am working on getting copies of those episodes right now as I know some people that have Spectrum.

• 1 month later...

For anyone who's interested, I've found what looks like a complete archive of the original patches list online at:

https://archive.is/K1lO1

Please note though, the in page links don't work, and to change lettered pages you have to manually change the letter on the end of the URL in the "saved from" box at the top of the page.

However, what's there is enough, should anyone want to make an offline copy that they could then parse, add to a new database and start thier own site with.

On 12/19/2019 at 6:15 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

I know you've been looking for the latest season of Mad About You to see whether or not the new episodes have any pee scenes in them, and I am working on getting copies of those episodes right now as I know some people that have Spectrum.

How's the attempt been going out of curiosity? They've apparently been uploading them to this site but I'm not Canadian so I can't sign up.

https://www.ctvcomedy.ca/Shows/Mad-About-You

It's possible to get them from here because I think people have been doing it with other Canadian shows when they are uploaded there early but again I think you have to be Canadian to sign up but there's no payment unlike Spectrum I think.

17 hours ago, SAM996 said:

How's the attempt been going out of curiosity? They've apparently been uploading them to this site but I'm not Canadian so I can't sign up.

https://www.ctvcomedy.ca/Shows/Mad-About-You

It's possible to get them from here because I think people have been doing it with other Canadian shows when they are uploaded there early but again I think you have to be Canadian to sign up but there's no payment unlike Spectrum I think.

I did find someone that uploaded all the episodes but they've not responded to me in quite some time so not sure what the deal is there.

Thank you for finding this site for me though!  We might be able to watch those episodes using Tunnelbear.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
20 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I did find someone that uploaded all the episodes but they've not responded to me in quite some time so not sure what the deal is there.

Thank you for finding this site for me though!  We might be able to watch those episodes using Tunnelbear.

Well again I can't use services like that. Again the best thing to do would be for someone who can watch them would be to download them and put them on the links that you'd see on websites like twomovies.org or srsone.top. Again I think it's doable because people have done it when Canadian shows air on the site first an hour before they air on TV.

3 hours ago, SAM996 said:

Well again I can't use services like that. Again the best thing to do would be for someone who can watch them would be to download them and put them on the links that you'd see on websites like twomovies.org or srsone.top. Again I think it's doable because people have done it when Canadian shows air on the site first an hour before they air on TV.

Yeah i'll see if there's anyone that can rip those episodes.

Just go up to where I've linked the website before it's there. Not sure why when you quoted me it's a foreign post. 

Anyway to the other commenter above who I've been commenting on the Mad About You episodes with this website links to possible Torrent download links. Again I can't download them but if someone could that would be beneficial. And as to where to upload them again either use the sites that would be linked too on movies like Twomovies.org or srone.top or find a way to link them here through some other method maybe google drive or something: 

https://openpirate.org/search.php?q=mad+about+you&page=0&orderby=99

• 4 weeks later...

the most recent episode of legends of tomorrow (season five episode eight, "romeo vs. juliet: dawn of justness") has a scene with a queue for the one bathroom on the ship, with two characters (one female, one male) visibly desperate. i made gifs of the shots where the female character was most in focus and posted them on my tumblr, along with a wetting edit of a still.