Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone else wish they could pee like a different gender?

I know it might sound a bit weird but I really wish I had a penis. Then I could virtually pee anywhere with out the hassle of pulling at least my pants down. I love using this pee assistant device I bought but It just isn't the same as having a real dick since it's just a hunk of shaped plastic. I also think it would be fun to be able to aim said dick up and pee all over yourself.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

I'd like the ability to easy pee anywhere without having to undress etc. I've only tried to pee standing once and it was a disaster.

I'd be worried about aiming though. I'm used to just sitting and letting go so I feel if i had a penis more would end up on the floor/seat than in the toilet.

I would only wish that out of my own curiosity to see how it feels peeing as a woman. It's pretty well-established that guys have a pretty large advantage in this regard, so I imagine I'd be wondering what I was thinking if I made the wish actually come true.

Edited by Miles255 (see edit history)

I've never even considered this before, you hear women wish they could be like men in this regard as can whip it out and go anywhere they think (though not true if you don't want to be arrested), but never the other way. Now you've got me thinking though and I guess I do have envy of women in this respect as can go more powerfully (so greater relief), can go easily while turned on and in fact I've known ladies orgasm without touching themselves simply due to power and relief of pee and the final perk would be getting to listen to all those ladies peeing in the ladies toilets.

So I guess yes I am curious and would like to pee like a woman to see what it was like

Oh yes! I've always wanted to see what peeing is like from a girls perspective.

I would love to wear a diaper underneath a dress or skirt and know that it's 100% concealed, and wet myself in public, maybe while shopping or something and get away with it. Also, the idea of my diaper leaking and the pee running down my bare legs under a skirt is so hot. If I pee in my pants, or in a diaper that leaks, while dressed as a man is so obvious, I'd love to feel what it's like to sneakily pee my pants as a woman!

Yes, I often wish I could pee like a woman.  In fact I wouldn't mind experiencing being a woman, in a lot of ways.  I know that women put up with a lot, including things unrelated to omorashi, but the "architecture" if you like of the female body, the way they pee, and the effect it has on their pants and knickers is really evocative.  

If I were a woman, I would wear short skirts and thin knickers all the time, so I could just pee through my knickers whenever I felt like it.  I'd have the greatest delight in finding ways to "go" surreptitiously and then walking around afterward knowing I've got pee-wet knickers on underneath.  In jeans, I'd wear tight thick bikini knickers and hold for as long as possible, letting out little spurts and leaks to ease the pressure, letting my thick knickers and jeans soak it up, making a slowly spreading wet patch in my crotch.  I'd wear my jeans as tight as I could to put pressure on my bladder and pull them up to put pressure on my crotch and make it harder to pee, to enhance both the desperation and the release of spurts in my knickers.  Finally when I couldn't stand it anymore, I'd let it all out through my tight knickers and jeans, but trying to soak as little of them as possible, by pulling my jeans up tight and squatting.

I think it's tremendously interesting reading the reasons why guys want to experience peeing like a girl and girls want to experience peeing like a guy.  The girls seem to focus on their lack of a penis, which I see as almost a benefit.  I absolutely see the idea of a girl being able to pee her knickers under a skirt is a benefit.  Also, there are ways girls can pee in shorts or jeans to get just their butts wet, then wrap something around their waist to conceal it.  Yes, I would definitely love to experience all that.

I don't know that I'd like to actually become a woman, but if I were to have been born a woman I know I would take the best advantage of it I could. :)

I would only wish that out of my own curiosity to see how it feels peeing as a woman. It's pretty well-established that guys have a pretty large advantage in this regard, so I imagine I'd be wondering what I was thinking if I made the wish actually come true.

Yes, it's the common perception that guys have the advantage, but I'm not so sure, really.  Women can get away with a lot if they're happy to pee their knickers under skirts, etc, which seems to be quite a common practice even among "normal" girls that just do it for convenience....

Yes, it's the common perception that guys have the advantage, but I'm not so sure, really.  Women can get away with a lot if they're happy to pee their knickers under skirts, etc, which seems to be quite a common practice even among "normal" girls that just do it for convenience....

Is it a common practice though? I read it every now and then, but I still find it hard to believe that it would be considered a common practice, even if for convenience. I assume most people would find wearing underwear soaked with their pee quite uncomfortable, so I doubt they'd be willing to do it even if they could hide it.

Also, women would have a tougher time aiming. It's possible to aim, but takes a lot more practice than for guys. From an every-day life perspective, as opposed to emergencies, I imagine women would love the ability to stand and pee and be done in 30-60 seconds like guys can. It's significantly more difficult for them.

Is it a common practice though? I read it every now and then, but I still find it hard to believe that it would be considered a common practice, even if for convenience. I assume most people would find wearing underwear soaked with their pee quite uncomfortable, so I doubt they'd be willing to do it even if they could hide it.

Also, women would have a tougher time aiming. It's possible to aim, but takes a lot more practice than for guys. From an every-day life perspective, as opposed to emergencies, I imagine women would love the ability to stand and pee and be done in 30-60 seconds like guys can. It's significantly more difficult for them.

Yes, I think it is a common practice, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's frequent.  Women peeing in their pants or knickers for convenience would only do so in certain circumstances, I think, like in the park, far away from facilities, or on the beach, or at an open-air concert, where they didn't want to bother with the toilets.  I'm not suggesting that most women would do this, just women in very specific circumstances where peeing in their knickers for convenience would be a reasonable option.

As for aiming, there is no need to aim if you are peeing in your knickers.  Most of the women who would like the convenience of a penis are focusing on being able to "whip it out and pee", but this is often not the option that many women perceive is available to men.  On the other hand, women can always choose to pee through their knickers under a skirt, sitting on the ground or on the edge of a garden bed, or elsewhere so as to hide it and appear completely dry afterward. Yes, their knickers will be wet initially and damp for a time, but will dry fairly quickly and they will be none the worse for it.  

And girls such as are on this site would probably enjoy wearing damp knickers under their skirts, anyway... :)

Edited by Lloyd (see edit history)

I'd like the ability to easy pee anywhere without having to undress etc. I've only tried to pee standing once and it was a disaster.

I'd be worried about aiming though. I'm used to just sitting and letting go so I feel if i had a penis more would end up on the floor/seat than in the toilet.

Don't give up! Of course it'll make a mess the first time... practice in the shower regularly where it doesn't matter.

I'm definitely more fascinated with the female equipment. If not for menstruation, I think I would prefer it. Yes, a penis is convenient for non-sexual peeing, but at least to me, it's kind of boring compared to the sexiness of girls peeing standing up. And if you get horny, it announces that fact to anyone around, and makes peeing difficult/messy (can't aim downward at all or it crimps the tube and cuts off the flow). And most of all, you can't pee during orgasm, which seems like would be just about the best feeling in the world.

Another point about convenience is, why not just go commando under a longish skirt? Then you could pee with even less exposure than a guy. Most girls freak out if their skirt flips even with panties, so why bother wearing them? I doubt you'd get in trouble for indecent exposure from an accidental flipping, and aside from that, nudity really isn't something to make such a big deal about.

One thing I do need to try sometime is cutting a hole in a teddy bear and soaking it from the inside. I've always found girls peeing into teddy bears to be one of the sexiest things ever, but now that I think about it the male version is hot as well.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

As much as I enjoy images, stories and discussions about female micturition,

I prefer the options that my dangling urethra provide me with. (except for the swelled prostate part)

Another point about convenience is, why not just go commando under a longish skirt? Then you could pee with even less exposure than a guy. Most girls freak out if their skirt flips even with panties, so why bother wearing them? I doubt you'd get in trouble for indecent exposure from an accidental flipping, and aside from that, nudity really isn't something to make such a big deal about.

I'm sure most girls who wear knickers under skirts would freak out more if they weren't wearing any when their skirt flips up!  The point about knickers for many girls is that they are a brief and thin covering for their nether regions, which in a pinch, they can pee through without revealing themselves.  I'm sure this is correlated in some way with wishing they had a penis, but in the absence of a penis, this is the next best thing for some.

Edited by Lloyd (see edit history)

Yes would be fun! I particularly would like to feel once where exactely in their genital area women feel their urge to to pee!

And I would also like to find out if it is true that women are more prone to leaking when they are absolutely full!

On the other hand, I actually envy women for their options in (some) cases of emergency. If wearing a skirt, they could sit down on the grass in a park, pull their panties aside and pee into the ground, without getting noticed at all. I would have to find a secluded spot and though always fear to be detected... (Of course in other settings the physical advantage is on men, no doubt. And also Especially concerning the length of queues for toilets!)

Edited by siegala (see edit history)

You said you really wish you had a penis so that you could pee without pulling your pants down and could pee over yourself. I use mine for the first bit, haven't tried the second bit but I have a suspicion that if you woke up one day with a penis you'd be too busy doing other things with it - they're pretty useful appendages...

You said you really wish you had a penis so that you could pee without pulling your pants down and could pee over yourself. I use mine for the first bit, haven't tried the second bit but I have a suspicion that if you woke up one day with a penis you'd be too busy doing other things with it - they're pretty useful appendages...

Well I'm sure if I had a penis I would love to like rub it and play with it too. It just seems like a fun thing to have. Despite the awkward boners.

One thing I do need to try sometime is cutting a hole in a teddy bear and soaking it from the inside. I've always found girls peeing into teddy bears to be one of the sexiest things ever, but now that I think about it the male version is hot as well.

I remember doing that once as a kid. I had too much to drink that night and was up to the bathroom several times. My parents told me to stop getting out of bed. When I needed to go again i just peed it all into this huge teddy bear I had since I wasn't usually one to wet the bed.

I wonder what it would feel like to soak a teddy bear or something similar now, I honestly think I would feel bad after because the toy would need to be tossed out after a few uses.

• Upvote 1

Wetting yourself seems like it would be infinitely better as a girl. Just wetting yourself while rubbing your clit at the same time. No annoying boners getting in the way, you can't properly jack off while wearing pants, so it's hard to combine self-satisfaction with wetting as a guy.

id love to pee like a girls.
be able to wear skirts and pee my panties while on the grass or squatting and no one the wiser.

peeing on a teddy would be good too.

and as melon said no annoying boners in the way too hard to pee with a boner etc etc.

diapers would fit better, girls have tights,leggings and sexy panties

but other than wetting i rather like peeing like a guy except my pee shyness doesnt allow me to use urinals least as a girl you have your own enclosed cubical.

• Upvote 1

As far as I'm aware, there's currently no way for males to pee as females, besides getting a sex change. However, there a few products designed for females to be able to pee the way that males do, most notably the Shewee and GoGirl.

Shewee%20Image%2001.jpg

shewee_extreme_pink__44596_zoom.jpg

tumblr_mony9bspru1qzu6nxo1_1280.jpg

whiz%20freedom%20product.jpg

im sure its not quite the same though. they more or less allow you to pee standing up. thats about it

I think that having a penis makes peeing massively more convenient. It's amazing that just for the lack of a few inches of tubing women are often forced to hold in situations where guys would be able to easily relieve themselves. But I think from a desperation standpoint that the female equipment is better because it makes peeing efficiently much more difficult and usually results in women having to hold it any longer. So I welcome the challenge of not being able to relieve myself without exposure because it leads to much more holding! Also there is the fact that women often have to go to the bathroom more, which also makes for more fun when it comes to desperation.

I still remember something someone once said in my study hall. This girl was arguing with this guy and she told him "if I had a penis I would pee all over you!" I thought that was one of the funniest things I had ever heard. So that is definitely one other advantage of a penis – the fact that you can aim it means you can pee all over everything and use it like a squirt gun LOL. Plus you can write your name in the snow. Oh, also you can pinch the urethra shut in a way that women can't so we have to resort to crossing our legs to squeeze things shut.

Urinary systems definitely have a lot of differences that really become much more clear when you are desperately in need of a pee! I would not want to have a penis but I have to admit that I am interested in the anatomical differences when it comes to urination between the sexes.

id love to pee like a girls.

be able to wear skirts and pee my panties while on the grass or squatting and no one the wiser.

peeing on a teddy would be good too.

and as melon said no annoying boners in the way too hard to pee with a boner etc etc.

diapers would fit better, girls have tights,leggings and sexy panties

but other than wetting i rather like peeing like a guy except my pee shyness doesnt allow me to use urinals least as a girl you have your own enclosed cubical.

Diapers fitting better hell yeah! I'm with you 100% on pretty much everything, but I'd absolutely LOVE to wear and wet pullups as a girl. 

That and the boners thing, but idk if I would take that versus periods. I'm on the fence for that.

While I've wanted to pee like a woman ever since I came across this fetish, I've also always wanted to be a woman as well. There are so many "girly" things I like and "girly" habits I have that being a girl will keep me from restraining such things. I wouldn't get a sex-change unless something big happens in particular, but the want to be female is...

Extremely off-topic.

[Ahem]

Yeah, if I were a girl, I'd definitely enjoy wetting myself in skirts and dresses. I wouldn't do so in public (at first, at the very least), but at home would be absolutely fine. I'd probably even record some and share them online.

But, sadly, it's not to be.

...Oh, also you can pinch the urethra shut in a way that women can't so we have to resort to crossing our legs to squeeze things shut...

B-but that's extremely painful! I was curious about holding that way once (when I was younger and thus more expiremental (and dumber)), and let's just say it instantly felt numb, I felt faint after half a second, gave up trying to do that, and apparently my bladder gave up as well... And no, it was not enjoyable at all...