Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting during phone conversation - thoughts

I was thinking today when answering another telesale call, would it be wrong, when they ask if I have the time to say yes but I'm desperate. If they still continue speaking, the next opportunity tell them I really must go. If they don't then sign off, tell them you're wetting yourself.

I'd like to try it but feel it may be wrong for the other person. OTOH it could brighten their day. Anyone tried it?

I was thinking today when answering another telesale call, would it be wrong, when they ask if I have the time to say yes but I'm desperate. If they still continue speaking, the next opportunity tell them I really must go. If they don't then sign off, tell them you're wetting yourself.

I'd like to try it but feel it may be wrong for the other person. OTOH it could brighten their day. Anyone tried it?

I haven't tried it in real life, but this is almost the exact scenario we used for this HD Wetting video- http://hdwetting.com/telemarketer-from-hell/

Yeah, I love the idea of telling a random stranger that I'm wetting myself while talking to them. I'd love to hear their reaction!

I've had two incidents while on the phone before.

The first was a few years ago. We were moving interstate. I had taken a job on the other side of the country, and had moved by myself and had rented a house, bought 2 cars, furniture, etc while my wife and kids stayed behind for a couple of months so the kids could finish school, and my wife could sell up before they all moved over. So of course it was pretty lonely, and I missed them badly. It did allow me a bit of diaper time that was nice, but I couldn't wait for them to get here. I didn't have a house phone, only my mobile, and the reception wasn't great. I usually had to go outside to make or receive calls.

They rang unexpectedly one evening, and for some reason I had good service on my phone. I was able to stay on the couch while we talked, which was good, as it was cool outside and I was only wearing boxer shorts and a singlet. I payed on the couch with one leg raised over the top as I spoke to my kids, catching up on all the gossip. My wife then got on the phone, and we were discussing the move. Now at this stage I was NOT in any way playing any desperation games, or had any intention of indulging in any omorashi play at all. Just laying back enjoying the fact that I could stay inside and talk on the phone for once.

Then, with honestly no warning or build up, something shifted inside me, and I messed my pants. It wasn't even a wet fart. It probably happened because my legs were spread apart as I lay there, but whatever the reason was its never happened before or since. I just lost control of my bowels a bit without even having an urge to go!

I jumped up and ran outside. My wife asked what I was doing, and I told her my phones reception was going so I had to go outside. So I finished my conversation over the next 5 minutes standing outside with poo all over my butt and legs, and even felt some fall to the ground as I talked to her. I do admit that I very nearly said " I gotta go. I've just shit myself", but I couldn't bring myself to do so.

The other time I've been in the phone was not long ago. I was home alone one morning, and as it was cold I was wearing my footed onesie pyjamas. I had decided to wet myself before washing them. I went outside and made myself comfortable in a chair, with a coffee and a cigarette, and while using my phone to read some AB/DL stories on a different site, I enjoyed a nice, long, slow wee in my pyjamas, getting more and more aroused as I sat there with a puddle forming under my chair and hot pee running down my legs into the feet of my onesie, giving myself an occasional squeeze as I sat there.

Suddenly my phone rang in my hand as I was holding it. It was a good friend from back home whom I hadn't spoke to I ages. I meant to let it ring out, then call him back later, but as I fumbled with it I hit "answer call" instead. So I said hi and started talking to him at the same time as I was wetting myself.

The first thing he said was "Hey mate! What are ya doing?"

Needless to say I didn't reply with complete honesty! I chatted to him for maybe 20 minutes as I continued to release little squirts and dribbles as we spoke.

Can't say it did anything for me though. If anything I felt a bit uncomfortable about it.

I was doing a long hold once ,and was getting pretty desperate , when my long winded sister called. While I did try to get off the phone several times I did not tell her why. I had answered on my then wired kitchen phone and was stuck standing there. I was doing the usual squirming and holding myself, but eventually started to leak. Reasoning that the strain would show in my voice, I didn't struggle to hard after that to hold it in and I soaked my jeans and made I large puddle on the floor. I admit it was a bit of a thrill to pee while on the phone.

To this you want  to add an opportunity to bust on a telemarketer !! :lol:  I think that would be freeken   awesome. I have subjected these annoying twits to several pranks  but I never thought of that . Absolutely hilarious .

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I've wet and messed while on the phone but I've done it diapers. I used to work from home a lot and spent a lot of time on tech support lines. I would call in and expect to be chatting with the tech guys for at least half hour.  I diapered up one time and during our hour long call I both wet and messed my diaper.  I was so turned on, when he put me on hold to look into something, I rubbed myself through my diaper until I came. Then he came back on the line and we finished the call with me in a very messy diaper.

The phone call itself didn't do anything for me, but the convenience of the diaper was great. 

Sadly cell phones mean there are fewer of these problems :( which is too bad, I've taken many a call on the toilet, but the wired home phone would of course be problematic :) I might try this... no who am I kidding I'm too much of a chicken, but maybe...

Funnily I'm the opposite. I'm too scared of taking calls on the toilet because I'm worried the person on the other end will hear the splashes and tinkles. But I'll happily wet myself on the phone because it's nice and quiet!

Funnily I'm the opposite. I'm too scared of taking calls on the toilet because I'm worried the person on the other end will hear the splashes and tinkles. But I'll happily wet myself on the phone because it's nice and quiet!

I love the sound of peeing so definitely listen out in case someone goes toilet while one phone to me.

Very impressed you have wet while on phone, have you done it often and did the person on other end notice?

I love the sound of peeing so definitely listen out in case someone goes toilet while one phone to me.

Very impressed you have wet while on phone, have you done it often and did the person on other end notice?

I love the sound of it too and don't mind others hearing it when I'm in the ladies but I always worry what the person on the other end of the phone would think if they heard me! They might be like us and enjoy it, but on the other hand they might be disgusted or offended.

I've only wet while on the phone once or twice and never intentionally. My phone is in the hall so I usually sit on the stairs and sometimes I just can't hold it. When I start to feel the initial relief I just give up and let go. My jeans are wet anyway, might as well enjoy it. I don't think they noticed because I was trying not to sigh :)

• 1 year later...

An update to this topic.

Had a call from an Indian call centre this morning. I told the lady I had no time, she kept talking. I then said I need to go as I'm desperate for the toilet. She still kept talking I again said "I'm bursting for the toilet, I havn't got time.". She then said she could call back later.

I answered in a flustered voice "ok, look I have to go, oh god i'm peeing down my leg, sorry I've go to go." then hung up.

About 4 hrs later the same woman rang up. I again said I wasn't interested but she kept on. She then said "when I called this morning and you were busy I said I'd ring back."

I then admitted "I wet myself after you called which I'm not happy about now hang up and don't ring again"

She did eventually. Not sure she understood what I was saying.

It was a bit of fun for me anyway. would like to try it with a more 'local' call centre. This lot were very pushy and got agitated when told I wasn't interested.

I intend to try it again but when midway through a long conversation.

This strikes me as a hilarious prank to pull on a pushy telemarketer, since there's such a 'double meaning surprise' humour potential to it.  Like, you'd keep saying stuff like 'that's nice, but I need to go now', 'look, I've got to go', etc., then eventually like 'I've got to--oh god I'm wetting myself!'

I think that, if done right, there's a chance it could make the telemarketer laugh (which is a crucial aspect of pranks, in my opinion).

Edited by ThatLimeyWeasel (see edit history)
On 6/12/2016 at 2:40 PM, ThatLimeyWeasel said:

This strikes me as a hilarious prank to pull on a pushy telemarketer, since there's such a 'double meaning surprise' humour potential to it.  Like, you'd keep saying stuff like 'that's nice, but I need to go now', 'look, I've got to go', etc., then eventually like 'I've got to--oh god I'm wetting myself!'

I think that, if done right, there's a chance it could make the telemarketer laugh (which is a crucial aspect of pranks, in my opinion).

Man this is great. Why haven't I thought of that before...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this definitely sounds fun. Reminds me of a story that was posted on the old shara and ger site about a guy who's girlfriend would call him when she was desperate to pee and described having accident.  A friend of mine was coming over to watch a lot of basketball games bless you Munns and would often call me leaving the gym to tell me she's on her way over.  She told me three or four times how bad she had to pee not knowing what that information was doing to me ;)