Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who else has seen a friend have a real pee accident?

Lucky you! And poor Malory... I've never seen a friend having an accident, but when we were younger and we needed to use the restroom we weren't so shy of each other. So I have seen a few of my friends peeing. Some where very close to an accident but it never happened. I have witnessed though a girl peeing herself. We were not exactly friends but we have hung out some times. She was sitting on a blanket in her frontyard. Me and my cousin were passing by and we stopped to chat for a while. They were good friends. Suddenly she got up and said something that sounded like "I'm peeing myself" and soon enough a strong stream of pee was running out of her leggings. I was around 8-10 at the moment. I don't remember what happened next...

Thank you for sharing this with us Lily, you always seem to have a lot of stories! I'd like to hear more please, if that's okay  :smile:

Gosh. I never seen any of my friends end up like that but I did see some random drunk guy walking down the street in soaked pants but I never really did react that much over it...though one of my friends, he once saw me failing at getting my panties down when squatting in a bush and he found that hilarious...hope he never shared what he saw x3

Edited by Bonesey (see edit history)

Not a friend but a friends younger brother.

I would have been 10 or so, it was school holidays, and I was going to spend the afternoon with a couple of friends from school at a mate, Peters house. Our other friend Ahmed was joining us. Petes mum picked us up before lunch and drove us there. Upon arriving, we met Petes little brother, Aaron, who had just turned 7 recently. He'd had a big party, so now it was Petes turn to have some friends over. Aaron was an annoying little shit though, he hung around and wanted to do everything that the "Big Kids" did.

We hung around inside for a while, playing games, and putting up with Aaron. Eventually Pete got sick of his brother, and complained to his mother about him. We had decided to go outside for a game of backyard cricket, and didn't want Aaron tagging along. His mother told him if we let him play with us for a little while, and let him have a bat and bowl, she would make him leave us alone for a while.

We started our game. Ahmed batted first and Pete bowled. Young Aaron and I fielded. This was when I first noticed Aaron showing the first signs of needing a wee. As he stood there, he would absent-mindedly start squeezing the crotch of his denim bib overalls. When he walked around, he would occasionally March or cross his legs a bit.

He bowled next. He basically just threw the tennis ball underarm, and got his bowling hit around a bit as a result. As he waited for the ball to be thrown to him, he would be holding his knees together and have a hand tugging at the front of his overalls a bit. His poor bowling made it too easy for Ahmed to hit the ball over the fence. Six and out! Now Aaron could have a bat and go away! I bowled to him and got him out a couple of times, giving him a couple of extra goes so as to be fair. Then his game was over, and Pete asked his mother to make Aaron go away.

Aaron of course complained loudly about this, but his mother told him no, he had to leve us alone for a while, and suggested that he play in his new fort/sandbox combo that he had got for his birthday. It was a beauty. A smaller version of a pine playground fort, with a flat roof and a ladder, with a bridge going out over a deep pit full of beach sand. we had been playing around it earlier.

Aaron, his need suddenly forgotten, quickly agreed. His mother then said, "But if you're going to dig in the sand, I want you to take off your shoes, socks, and overalls first. I'm already sick of the sand being dragged inside."

So without further argument, Aaron took of his footwear and overalls, leaving himself in a blue and red t shirt, and a pair of dark navy blue cloth training style pants! I recognised them for what they were, because I still wore the same style of pants to bed! I would never have said so in front of my friends, but I still had some minor bed wetting issues from time to time, well, maybe 3-4 times a week.....I rarely wet heavily, (although occasionally) so I wore thick terry cloth underpants with a bit of extra padding in them, with plastic pants over them, as my "sleep pants" nearly every night. The biggest difference was that my pairs were all light coloured. White, sky blue, red or yellow. They looked like baby pants, and it was obvious what they were, and also when they were wet. They didn't hide an accident well at all.

So I was shocked on two counts. One of seeing that my sleep pants were worn by other people, and also available in colours that didn't look babyish, but nearly identical to normal knickers. Two, of seeing a 7 year old wearing them as normal daytime underpants. Neither Ahmed or Pete seemed fazed or in the slightest bit aware of self conscious about it, so I just pretended not to notice. Aaron ran off to his fort, and we continued our game of cricket.

I tried not to pay attention to Aaron. But it was clear, to me at least, that he was busting for a wee. One minute he'd be on top of the fort, the next minute in the sand, but nearly always with a hand on his willy. He seemed determined to ignore it, but also just as determined to hold on and not wet his pants. His thick pants that up until now I thought that virtually only I wore.

Now even at that age I was enjoying wetting, but usually only in my swimsuit when I could get away with it. But I knew I liked wetting my pants for fun. I also liked seeing other kids, (preferably girls!) have accidents, and my radar was tuned in.

The ball went over there a couple of times, and Aaron would try and beat us to the ball, giggling and bouncing around madly. I seemed to be the only one who noticed his obvious situation. My mates either didn't notice or pretended not to. I felt like I should ask him or just tell him to go to the toilet, but I also wanted to see what would happen.

It seems anti climatic in a way, but when he did wet his pants, I didn't actually see him do not it. He lost the battle while I was batting, so while I didn't see it happen, I saw the aftermath.

I had gotten out, and was heading back towards the fort to field, and keep an eye on desperation boy. But as I walked towards where he stood, he had his back to me, and had his head lowered as he appeared to be looking at his underwear.

"Damn it. Too late" I thought as I approached. And I was. Aaron turned towards me while looking down, and his pants were soaked. Even though it was hard to see on the navy blue cloth, if you looked closely you'd see the whole front of his knickers were drenched, the extra padding in the crotch and butt had swollen up, and some pee drops still dripped from between his legs.

He didn't even seem to notice me. He just started doing a strange waddling run towards the back door and ducked inside. My friends didn't even notice that he had gone. Aaron came back out not 5 minutes later in another pair of navy blue trainers, which were nearly the same, but had red leg bands and waist. As before, the guys didn't notice, and while I really wanted to tell someone that I'd just seen Aaron wet himself, I also knew it wouldn't be right so I didn't tell them.

I still remember now over 30 years later.

I haven't actually witnessed a REAL accident, but I HAVE seen a close scare. Once, during a class of mine, I noticed a friend of mine (female, I'll call her Angelina for privacy's sake) squirming in her seat. Keep in mind that this was in Grade 5 or so and since the desks were arranged in small groups, so that if I leaned forwards a bit I could see her panties. Since I was young and hadn't truly discovered my omorashi fetish just yet, me and one of my other friends made fun of her desperation by saying the usual taunts and tickling her. By the time we were dismissed and allowed to leave, she got up and ran straight for the bathroom. I followed her partway there, and the last thing I saw was a drop falling down her dress and a tiny wet spot (about a centimeter wide) on her skirt.. She came out with a clean skirt and a much relieved face. Again, I don't know what happened, but she may have either made it and dried her pants with the hand drier (she ran into one of the more secluded bathrooms), or failed and somehow gotten a new skirt. I like to imagine the second one...

I will share something real as well. I think these are more rare then anything really, i'm 29 years old now and i can count them on 1 hand.

I've seen it 3 times from my early childhood memory and only one time when I was older... I think i was about 20 years and my girlfriend about 18. She had a bladder infection and needed to pee. When we went into the bathroom together when we got home I sad on the toilet for fun to block her way. Right at that moment she peed herself right in front of me. Unfortunately she already had taken her pants off so she only peed her panties.

Once I was with my best friend at the time, and she suddenly made this "ungh" sound you make when you suddenly nearly pee on yourself, or actually do it, and then she bolted to the bathroom. Shortly thereafter I heard the shower running, and when she came back out she was wearing her pajamas pants. She was incredibly nonchalant about it (we were really close and she trusted me deeply, and she also had a weak bladder, so she might be used to little accidents), and just started talking about something else right away as she settled down in the couch to watch TV with me. She didn't appear the tiniest bit embarrased.

I actually wish I had seen a wet spot suddenly appear or something, or that it had happened on our way home so that she maybe peed herself more :P .

I've often been quite surprised with the number of real accidents people have seen through their friends! I've seen two in my lifetime but both were at a young age and I only properly remember one of them. I saw countless desperation 'sightings' with friends both as a kid and as an adult though. I feel I've come close to seeing some accidents, particularly after being introduced to university drinking culture in clubs where the need to go can often be fast and urgent! 

The only time I properly remember a friend wetting himself was in at school when I was 5/6. We were eating lunch in the school hall, and my best friend at the time clearly really needed the toilet but for whatever reason he wasn't going. He was shuffling around in his seat constantly, and I recall playing some silly game with our hands to kill time as we'd finished eating. Still awaiting the call to be lead out onto the playground, he kept getting more and more frantic until he suddenly jolted his hand up into the air. I asked him what he was doing (as if I needed confirmation, for some reason I just felt it was appropriate to ask at that point) and he told me he needed the toilet. One hand clutching his crotch and the other waving frantically in the air, he kept voicing his frustration that none of the lunch hall staff were noticing him or coming over to attend to his predicament - I remember being really interested in the whole affair!

He didn't last for long as the desperation obviously got suddenly very urgent, and eventually he took his hand down and stared blankly at the table while going "Uh oh...", and I realised he was wetting himself. I don't actually recall seeing or hearing any pee, but my memories are a bit hazy as it was a long time ago. Eventually a staff member dismissed our table and sent us to the playground, but my friend refused to move prompting the dinner lady to look closer. He admitted to her that he'd wet himself, however I was dragged away from the scene and sent out to the yard.

Once. Me and my friend were sitting in class, like in first or second grade. I noticed he was squirming a little, and holding his legs together. I asked what was wrong just to confirm what I already though it was, and sure enough, he said he had to pee really bad. I told him to hold it just a little longer, class was almost out. He said he didn't know if he could make it that long. The minutes just felt like they were crawling by, and I saw my friend struggling more and more, and feeling powerless to help him. Only five minutes or so later, and I heard him say "Oh man...", in a sad way. I thought  I knew what than tone meant. I glanced down and saw that the whole front of his pants were dark. He looked like he was on the brink of tears. I felt really bad for him. Class finally let out, and my friend ran out for the bathroom before he had another leak. I caught up with him later, and saw he was wearing a different pair of pants. He told me what happened after he ran out earlier. He got to the bathroom in time to avoid totally wetting himself, and hid his wet pants with his books until he got to the nurse's office where they called his parents to bring him dry clothes. I was just happy it didn't end too badly for him.

In first grade, I had a friend, and we were in this space/star thing in the MPR for a presentation on whatever we were learning (I don't remember exactly.) anyway, he leaned over to me and said "I need to pee." He then raised his hand and asked, but the teacher said no, he was squirming for a while, then he stopped. He then leaned over to me and said he peed himself.

"What?" I asked, "Are you serious?"

He looked at me, no hint of embarrassment, "You gotta go when you gotta go." After the presentation, he walked up to the teacher and pointed to his pants. "Look at this. You happy with yourself... making a little boy pee himself." It was one of the most hilarious things ever.

He was a funny guy, really cocky for being a 7 year old.

I had a best friend in high school whom I'm actually still in touch with on Facebook. I'll call her Mary. We were close friends, and I actually wonder if she had a pee fetish, because she seemed pretty interested the few times I had to pee in class :D . Once I had been holding it all day and I was really urging, and by the last period I had to go really bad. I ended up chickening out and asking to be excused to go to the bathroom (which I regret today) and was allowed to go, but I'm 100% sure she was staring a bit more than I expected her to. She's of Japanese heritage, pretty "chubby", and she was pretty quiet, and the nicest girl you would ever know. She spent a lot of time drawing, and was incredibly good at it.

Anyway, I often saw her going to the bathroom between classes, and once in one of the classes I had with her, and we were busy writing, so everyone were quiet when I heard this hissing sound to my right. Mary was sitting completely still, holding her pencil in her hand but not writing, and the hissing sound continued for a while. I just kept my gaze on her, but I expect other people were looking over as well. I don't remember anything else from the class, strangely enough, but I'm sure that if anyone said anything or something like that I'd have remembered it. Either way, that was when I discovered that Mary apparently wore diapers to class. We were about 17-18 at the time, too.

Either way, it's a "hot" memory, but at the same time I feel bad for "Mary". She is the sweetest girl, but she wasn't that well-adjusted to high school life and kept to herself a lot. If she sporadically peed on herself, that probably didn't exactly help matters.

I've been lucky enough to have had a lot of friends wet themselves when I've been there (and have had friends tell me in detail about their pants wetting experiences when I've not been there). But one of the former. I had when I was about 10 or 11 a next door neighbor, Debby, with whom I played lots of board games, our favorate was monopoly. Some of our games went on for days, we'd play an hour or two, put it away, and then come back to it another day. We were both very good and well matched. Debby often wore dresses, and had a habit of often sitting with her legs apart, or up and apart, giving me a very close, good and long view of her panties. She usually wore white cotton ones, some with lace around the legs and/or waist, but other times colored ones, but usually cotton. In spite of these great and very, very districting views, I managed to dual task, look at her and play monopoly. This one day, I remember it was spring as she wore a light colored dress with no slip and it was warm, the windows in my bedroom (where we played) opened.

Debby was sitting a lot with her legs up and apart, the panties she had on that day (white, lace around legs and waist) clear in view. I was lying on my stomach really enjoying the view and remember I was about as hard as a 10 or 11 year old boy could be, and enjoying it all. Debby shifted position for a bit and I noticed she put her hand over her dress, pushing it into her crotch, covering up my view, and she shifted position. Although I had seens girls wet themselves and even at that age loved it, somehow I didn't put 2 and 2 together (yet).

The game continued, no idea how long, and Debby again pulled her legs up giving me another nice view of her panties. After a bit she put her  hand directly against her panties, and then...ah, the realization...I figured she had to pee. This got me really interested and excited, seeing her holding herself against her panties, but still we both played on. At some point she almost yelped, slid back from the board (we were sitting on the floor), spread her legs and without warning (aside from her little scream) began to massive pee in her white panties and through her hand...she moved her now wet hand and moved back a bit more, trying to pull her dress out from under her, although it was already very wet. Still wetting her panties, she pulled her dress up and got in sort of a squat position, peeing directly onto the floor, her dress more or less held around her waist. She said nothing...until she more or less finished. Her panties were soaking, a large puddle on the floor (I pulled the board further away from her), and she looked at me, a bit but actually not too embarrassed, and said something like, 'I really couldn't hold it, I just had an accident...I'm sorry. Oh, thisi is really bad.' I said something I don't remember, probably its ok, no worries, but mostly was dumb struck and totally turned on. Her dress still around her waist, her panties semi see through (I don't think she realized that), she stood up. At that pont I saw her butt, her cotton panties clinging to her, against somewhat see through. She said, again, she was really sorry for the mess and said she'd better go back home to change. I didn't know quite what to do, watching her pull her dress (quite wet) down to cover her panties, her legs somewhat wet from the drippage.

I was embarrassed to tell my mom I/we/she needed to clear up from Debby's accident, in part because I thought Debby would be embarrassed and in part because I was excited and wanted to hide that from my mom. But I did tell her, Debby went home to change, my mom and I cleaned up, and Debby returned with dry clothes (again in a dress, but with blue panties, I was to latter learn). Debby and I never spoke about it again, and I never saw her have another accident, but it was an incident that remained with me.

I know what you mean about how you felt telling your mother. I always told my parents everything as a kid. I was usually well behaved, and didn't have the need to keep any secrets.

The first time I met my friend Shelley, when I was 12 and she was 11, was the first time since I became "a big kid" that I had seen someone else wet their pants. It was also like an affirmation to me that yes, I did enjoy seeing it, it made me feel a bit strange and "tingly" down there, and even though I didn't fully understand, I did realise that I was in a way aroused by watching a girl wet her pants. Now even at that age I knew that I enjoyed wetting my pants, but usually only got to do it while wearing a swimsuit or playing with the hose or in the pool. When I was younger, I had peed in my swimsuit in front of my mother numerous times, but after being told off for wetting my still dry suit once at age 10,I had only done it in private and never spoke about wetting again to her.

So when I got home, still quite flustered about what I had seen, I didn't say anything, where beforehand I had always told mum if a kid had wet their pants at school or something. Mum asked what I had been up to, and had I had a good time, and I just said yes, and kept the wetting accident to myself.

It's the first time I ever really kept a secret to myself for my own pleasure.

When I was in elementary school there was a "summer recreation program" at the local community center where a lot of kids came to play baseball and other games.  A boy who was about 4 or 5, and whose mother was one of the program leaders, was walking toward a group of people and suddenly stopped.  His pants immediately became soaked as the pee seemed to just gush out of him all at once and rain to the ground.  His mother witnessed it and said she had told him to tell her if he needed to go.   Two or three years later at the same place, I heard that he had wet his pants in front of some girls when he should have "outgrown" wetting.  Years later, I heard that he had bladder surgery as an adult so I imagine that he had issues that may have led to a number of accidents though I was not aware of them.

Way back in elementary school, I saw someone who was definitely not a friend (not super  nasty, just kinda snotty) be taken out of class, with a massively massive puddle around his desk. I'd zoned out and sadly missed the moment.

Maybe he has a fetish and enjoys holding? You could try to get desperate in front of him and check how he reacts ;)

I've tried subtly doing that already, but he either didn't care or was hiding it very well. Maybe he's only into doing it himself. Or it isn't a sexual thing for him, just a habit? I'm going to just wait and see what happens. At worst, it's fun watching him get desperate all the time. 

Edited by CofS (see edit history)

I've never seen an adult friend have an accident though perhaps a few have come close (beer was usually involved in these situations). Which reminds me, I did see a drunk down by the harbor who was sitting half-propped up on some steps and three-quarters passed out. He had an enormous wet stain down both legs and had obviously peed himself. In another situation, maybe this would have been cool but really it was pretty far from arousing and mostly evoked a sense of pity.

I do have one childhood story, though.

When I was a kid I had a friend who was often desperate when we were playing and who I saw with wet pants several times. However, only once do I remember him actually wetting his pants while I was watching.

We were playing on some swings outside of our afterschool program. It was spring or summer, a warm day, and my friend was wearing a tee shirt and blue shorts. The shorts were not long (this would have been early 90s probably) and the tee shirt did not reach far enough down to cover the front. I was on the swing with another kid and my buddy was on the ground. I had noticed he'd needed to go for some time but was having too much fun to stop playing and go. A classic pee dancer, he would squirm about, shifting from foot to foot and grab himself.

Even at that age, I knew enjoyed watching him have to pee and put it off (I often did myself when playing, sometimes wetting myself, and enjoyed wetting my pants intentionally too but that's for another post). He continued to get more and more desperate as we played frequently holding himself and dancing around and generally being really animated. Wanting to keep him from running into the nearby building to the bathroom I started to tell a funny story as I was swinging. Dragging it out as long as I could and making us both laugh I finally came to the punch line. He was laughing, grabbing himself really hard, and then suddenly took his hand away. There was a wet spot about the size of his fist, dark and fresh. on the front of his blue shorts. It grew more as I watched. I think he saw me notice and immediately grabbed himself again, starting to run with his hand in his crotch toward the bathrooms. I guess he did the rest in the urinal and came back out to play.

I was curious to know how much he'd gone in his pants but even though I was looking for it I couldn't see the wet spot. It wasn't until later we were playing on the slide and he climbed up ahead of me I noticed his rear end had a large wet area several inches across and tapering down into the crotch. He must have turned his shorts around to make it less obvious he'd wet himself and if anyone asked I guess he would have claimed he sat in something or whatever.

Anyway, I hope others will continue to share their stories. I think this has inspired me to maybe make a few posts about my own history with this "interest".

When I was a kid I had a friend who was often desperate when we were playing and who I saw with wet pants several times. However, only once do I remember him actually wetting his pants while I was watching.

Story of my life. I've experienced desperations and the aftermaths of accidents numerous times, but never actually seen the wetness spread.

Once I was stepping off the bus and had to cross a road, and you could either take the underpass, or just run across the road. This day, there was this jeans-wearing teen girl who looked over her shoulder at me looking pretty flustered and scared. I didn't realise she was desperate, so I figured she was scared of me for some reason, so I crossed the road as I usually do rather than going down the underpass like she was doing.

After I had crossed the road, and as I was going up a hill, I looked down and saw the girl going up a different road. She was about 50 metres away at this point, I think, but even from where I was standing I could see that the back of her pants were darker. At first I thought it was just shadow, but then she stopped and didn't just cross her legs, but brought her right leg all the way up so that her upper leg was pretty much horizontal, the way girls do when they're really close to bursting. After that she turned and looked at me before walking on. I realised then that she had probably had a major accident, and that she was scared because she didn't want to pee herself in front of me.

The day will come, I suppose ;) .

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)

We were at a birthday party. She wore all hot pink and I wore all sky blue (like cotton candy :P). We drank punch, then went to watch a movie with the other kids. During the movie, she leaned over and whispered to me, "Gosh, I need to pee." I told her to just get up and go, but she said she didn't want to miss the movie. When the movie was over, we were supposed to eat cake, but she told me she really needed a bathroom now. So I decided to help her. We were halfway up the stairs when she wet herself.

This was the moment I realized that I was into wetting.

Short, but very nice story! Did she in fact wet herself completely, just metres from the bathroom away? Poor girl, what you do afterwards?

Just last night, my wife and I were sitting in the living room watching a movie and drinking wine. When the movie was over she went outside to smoke. When she was finished with her cigarette she came back inside. As she turned to lock the door I noticed that she wobbled a little (evidently she had had more wine than I thought) and said, "I gotta go potty." She took about three or four steps across the living room, then suddenly froze in place. There she stood in the middle of the living room with the contents of her bladder running down her legs and puddling on the floor. It seemed like she peed for at least a minute, then she said, "Oops, I guess I waited too long." It was the first time I have ever seen an adult in the act of wetting their pants.

Just last night, my wife and I were sitting in the living room watching a movie and drinking wine. When the movie was over she went outside to smoke. When she was finished with her cigarette she came back inside. As she turned to lock the door I noticed that she wobbled a little (evidently she had had more wine than I thought) and said, "I gotta go potty." She took about three or four steps across the living room, then suddenly froze in place. There she stood in the middle of the living room with the contents of her bladder running down her legs and puddling on the floor. It seemed like she peed for at least a minute, then she said, "Oops, I guess I waited too long." It was the first time I have ever seen an adult in the act of wetting their pants.

Wow Docock! That is insanely hot! What happened afterwards? What was her reaction when she finished? I'd love to hear it!

My wife has had a few accidents over the years, some when I've been there, but I've never seen her while actually in the act of wetting.

One time that stands out was quite a few years ago. We had been out at a friends house, and got home lateish. During the drive home, I started to get the urge to poop, and was keen on getting home quickly. When we arrived, I went straight to the toilet. After a minute or so, she knocked on the door, asking me to hurry up. I said I'd be as quick as I could, but I'd just sat down. She urged me to be quick, saying she was busting for a pee.

My ears pricked up at that. She was wearing thick pink sweat pants, and I had often wondered what she would look like if she wet herself while wearing them. I cheekily suggested that if she was really desperate, then she could pee in the backyard. She laughed at that, and just told me to hurry. Believe it or not, I didn't linger to long on purpose, but these things take time to finish sometimes. She said she would go and feed the dog.

When I finished, I went to find her. The kitchen light was on, the door was open, the dog was eating at the top of the steps, but the outside light was off. I switched the light on, and heard a squeal. Looking down into the yard, I saw her with her pants around her ankles squatting near the side fence. She shouted at me to turn the damn light off, which I did.

When she came back in, I jokingly said "I thought you didn't want to pee in the yard?"

"I had no choice" she replied, "I started to wet myself"

I knew that she sometimes sprang a leak or two, but generally that was all. I asked if she had sneezed or coughed and squirted a bit, and she told me that as she was opening the dog food, she started to lose control almost completely. She had dumped the food into the bowl, put it down so the dog wouldn't follow her, and ran down the back steps while peeing in her pants at least lightly the whole way.

"Show me" I asked. And she did. She couldn't help not to really, it was super obvious. She had a big wet spot on the front of her pants, a wet stripe on her left leg, and her right leg was really wet almost to her knee. She turned around, and I checked out her bum. It looked like she had sat in a puddle!

She told me that she started leaking in the kitchen, and had to make a dash outside. We had the laundry room under the house, accessed by an outside downstairs door, and she planned on using the sink. But as she was running down the stairs, she had completely lost control and started fully wetting herself. Her butt was wet because she was peeing full force as she squatted down and tried to pull her pants down. But the waist band cord was done up tight, and she had to just force her pants down.

She knew I loved her wetting, but she didn't like it herself. She went to the bathroom and had a shower, leaving her wet pink sweat pants and saturated pink knickers under a towel on the floor, rather than go back outside to the laundry again.

When I brushed my teeth before bed, I had to pull them out and examine them. We had sex that night, but I was so horny it didn't last long!