Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Makishi's Art

20 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

I gotta agree with Darksyn, I like the way you varied the line thickness for the puddles; it gives them a nice shape.

15 hours ago, Darksyn said:

It makes them look a lot more like real puddles, especially.

I've seen a lot of your oldest work, and the stuff you're drawing these days makes even the best of your older work pale in comparison, @Makishi. Keep it up, the omo community can always use more high-quality art. ^_^

Thanks, I try my best. I may not draw very often, but when I do, I try to improve in some way by trying new things or just try to keep to my current standard.

I can't remember if I've said this somewhere before but, OmoCom, I need to give you and RainyDay credit because you two are the reason I got inspired to start drawing in the first place, so thank you~! >w< 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, I drew a little doujinshi type thing of D.Va from OverWatch.

Did another omo drawing, this time it is a female version of myself >w<     I used a faster rougher style, I quite like it myself. I have always been a fan of sketchy style drawings.

Its been some time since i've drawn something but I'm back with a new one. I just used cell shading for this one because soft shading takes a too long, and I some what prefer cell shading anyway.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Makishi said:

I can't remember if I've said this somewhere before but, OmoCom, I need to give you and RainyDay credit because you two are the reason I got inspired to start drawing in the first place, so thank you~! >w< 

I had no idea o_o

I honestly consider your skill level to be above my own, but I'm glad I helped spark some inspiration!

54 minutes ago, OmoCommando said:

I had no idea o_o

I honestly consider your skill level to be above my own, but I'm glad I helped spark some inspiration!

Oh but I wasn't as good as you when I started. I didn't think i'd get as good as I am now.

I should say that I have been drawing since I can remember, the thing is I could never draw a person very good nor anything natural. Man made things were my only specialty, especially cars(i'm a car enthusiast). I then got bored and stopped drawing for like 5 years, till I found this site, till I found inspiration to draw something totally out of my league.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2017 at 3:12 AM, Makishi said:

Its been some time since i've drawn something but I'm back with a new one.

I just used cell shading for this one because soft shading takes a too long, and I some what prefer cell shading anyway.

This is Maki again enjoying herself >w<

22_09_17.thumb.jpg.e80d768483323f4fa8b5f2662a8c2bbe.jpg

...DAMN you do good work, Maki!! I think I prefer cell-shading as well-- it really compliments your art style. Anyway, great to see you posting again. ;3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Maki was on her way home from a date, full of drinks and at limit she made her way behind a bin to release the rising pressure in her bladder, as she pulls down her panties she loses control and realises she had been followed.

It was her date of course, and this was her dates plan all along, Maki not knowing her date knew about her secret pee holding addiction set her up for disaster, following her knowing she won't make it home in time.

Taking a picture is evidence of success. Maki is mixed between embarrassed and pleasure.

Maki Burst.png

1 hour ago, Tentacool said:

Lovely bulge and an impressive stream! Did she mean to pee her bed though? How naughty~

Thanks!

Yep, Silvia is the type that holds her pee to absolute capacity, and anyways she needed to wash those sheets. Oh and don't worry about her mattress, she puts two mattress protectors on to be doubly as sure it don't get pee stains on it.

On the other hand Maki is the type that likes the embarrassment of holding in public but doesn't necessarily hold to full capacity, but does like to pee in places she could get caught