Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

How do you guys wet in public?

I just don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself into doing so even though it could be cool. Every public wetting video I watch I can't help but feel uncomfortable thinking there may be someone in the background who sees the person and its like one of my strange fears.

Maybe it's simply because I don't ever want to be the center of attention to strangers but there seems to be a psychological aspect to this that I can't fully grasp... Even during a vacation it's like I'm so afraid of being judged by people that I won't even see again. Is there anyone else that feels the same and can comfort me in this?

Edited by EmmyMurder (see edit history)

Absolutely! It is really hard to actually commit to it fully. I've been working on overcoming this fear myself and the best way I've learned is that I have to be with someone who is into it too... like my peefriend.. so even if things go horribly awry, I have someone to "save" me. As for the people reacting negatively... yeah I'm sure it kind of sucks in the moment but I try to focus on the feeling of wetting myself and drown everything else out. Just think, when you reflect back on the situation later if you ever were able to work up the courage to try it, it would totally be worth it. 

• Upvote 3

In a diaper sure, its fun and kinda risky... There is ethical issues to it however, like the poor min wage cleaners that have to clean it up. :/

If you wanna pee in public, do it on a street or in a toilet not in a shop or something. Or wear a diaper and everyone's a winner!

You can be discreet, just let it run down your legs while doing something else so that no one notices.

Might be difficult in trousers though... Plus if your desperate (and you should be ;) ) could you just stand there and position yourself to do it discreetly. If your gonna do it in public its quite a risk, I've done it once and everyone noticed.... It was a bitter sweet affair. ;)

Fear of being judged is very normal and expected, even around strangers. I get the same thing when I go on public wetting adventures, and I'm not even the one doing the wetting. The long and the short is that you have to be drunk enough not to care. And on top of that, you need to put yourself in a scenario where a public accident is believable. It just does something to your brain that makes it a bit more okay with the whole thing.

I know what you mean. I too love the idea of a public accident, but in reality would hate the embarrassment. Maybe public wetting isn't for you? If the idea makes you that uncomfortable, then perhaps it should be left alone.

I myself only do it at the beach. My local beach isn't very crowded, and I love wetting my dry shorts before I get in the water. But if there is lots of people around, I get wet first, then get out and pee in my wet pants then. It gives me that naughty feeling, but inconspicuous. Walking in the rain is good as well. I've done that before.

One time I wore a Depends brief under some faded black jeans and was walking back home at night, and decided to let go as I turned into my street. It leaked badly. Overflowed the top, and poured out the leg holes soaking me badly and noticeably. As I walked under a street light I suddenly passed a guy walking towards me who I hadn't seen. He definitely saw me in my wet pants, and that was embarrassing.

I think I personally prefer to only do it when I can't be seen.

I've peed a little in snow pants, in the woods, but that's probably as far as I'll go.

Strangers would be the *best* audience; people who don't know you, won't recognize you if they saw you tomorrow, and probably won't ever see you again. Do it in front of someone you know and you'll probably never hear the end.

I've never had the guts to do it in plain view of anyone, though when you love the stories and videos as much as I do it's hard to not experiment at least a few times. Rain and already wet, or wearing dark clothes, etc. Most daring I've gotten was in a place I wouldn't be known, on a small street, on a very hot day that would evaporate it. I'm sure I've never been seen by more than three or four people at once.

And accidents really are something that's happened to pretty much everyone at least once or twice in their lives when they weren't tiny tots, and life went on. It happened to Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas on camera and in front of the whole audience and it didn't ruin her career or anything and she could talk and laugh about it later.

Liberty, I'd really love to hear more about the time you did it and everyone noticed.

Strangers are the perfect people for it to happen in front of. They don't know who you are, probably won't see you again, won't recognize you if they do. You're anonymous, you're not you, you're some guy.  I'd rather have an accident in front of ten thousand strangers than one coworker.

Although my interest is primarily in wearing and wetting diapers, I have wet myself in public when not wearing one on many occasions.  Sometimes this has been because of a genuine accident (I do have incontinence issues), but I have to confess that I have done it deliberately for the sheer excitement and thrill of doing so.  But when I have done this, it's always been outside, in the street or maybe a park or something, where it harms no one else or their property.  Apart from the fact that I find it arousing, it is also interesting to see the many and varied reactions of those who witness it.

Probably the most memorable occasion was when, pretending I was desperate, I asked a young woman if she knew where the nearest toilets were.  She said that there weren't any nearby, and said that I could use hers if I wanted.  I thanked her, and followed her to where she lived, but had a spectacular "accident" before we got there.  Nevertheless she invited me in to get cleaned up.  She even gave me a clean pair of knickers to wear!  Over a cup of tea she confided that she had had many accidents herself following the birth of her daughter, due to severe stress incontinence.

The whole incident turned me on enormously, and I had to "take care of myself" as soon as I possibly could afterwards!

Jenny

• Upvote 2

Might be difficult in trousers though... Plus if your desperate (and you should be ;) ) could you just stand there and position yourself to do it discreetly. If your gonna do it in public its quite a risk, I've done it once and everyone noticed.... It was a bitter sweet affair. ;)

I want to hear about this :) If you are comfortable sharing :)

I've peed a little in snow pants, in the woods, but that's probably as far as I'll go.

Me too! though skiing, probably more than 10 times...

Although my interest is primarily in wearing and wetting diapers, I have wet myself in public when not wearing one on many occasions.  Sometimes this has been because of a genuine accident (I do have incontinence issues), but I have to confess that I have done it deliberately for the sheer excitement and thrill of doing so.  But when I have done this, it's always been outside, in the street or maybe a park or something, where it harms no one else or their property.  Apart from the fact that I find it arousing, it is also interesting to see the many and varied reactions of those who witness it.

Probably the most memorable occasion was when, pretending I was desperate, I asked a young woman if she knew where the nearest toilets were.  She said that there weren't any nearby, and said that I could use hers if I wanted.  I thanked her, and followed her to where she lived, but had a spectacular "accident" before we got there.  Nevertheless she invited me in to get cleaned up.  She even gave me a clean pair of knickers to wear!  Over a cup of tea she confided that she had had many accidents herself following the birth of her daughter, due to severe stress incontinence.

The whole incident turned me on enormously, and I had to "take care of myself" as soon as I possibly could afterwards!

Jenny

Thanks for sharing, I could never have done something like that, way too bold for me :)

PErsonally I get hugely turned on by the embarrassment of accidents, then again most of you know this about me already :) But you will also know I'm super shy and have only done a handful of staged public accidents... though my most recent I think was pretty damn public :)

A friend of mine told me an interesting story back when she was a HVAC tech. While working on a customer's A/C unit on a hot summer day, she needed to pee but didn't want to ask the customer to use their bathroom. What she did was ask for a garden hose to clean the condenser (common practice), explaining that it has to be clean for it to work. She was particularly aggressive with the hose, water splashing everywhere (including all over her), and she just let it go. The customer never suspected a thing and the hot weather dried everything up pretty quickly.

I haven't really done anything in public exactly, but one time, I had this apartment right downtown in a rather huge city. It was just after sunset, maybe 8pm or so and there were still cars and people zipping by. The girlfriend was out of town and I figured I'd have some fun to myself and wanted to break in the new apartment. 

I couldn't really figure out where to do it, so I walked up to one of the big windows and just let it go in my jeans in front of whoever might see. I don't think anyone actually noticed me (it was a 3rd floor apartment) but it was super excited to know that anyone could just look over and see it happening. 

The only other time outside of the house would have been in our backyard after we moved from there. We had a deckchair out in the grass and nobody was home. It was sunny and I had to go, so I just went right there and carried on with my phone and a beer. I think I sat there with my wet pants for a good 20 minutes or so before actually getting up to go finish in the bathroom :)

I've had lots of public accidents, and I can think of only two times when I think someone may have noticed.

The trick is, basically, do it at night, in a city, and wear dark blue jeans or other dark colored pants. I also wear a knee-length topcoat in the winter that hides even pretty significant accidents if I want it to. But even without that, if you're in a city at night people aren't looking at your crotch or legs while they walk around.

Another way to do it is sitting down with a bag in your lap. I've wet myself on the subway numerous times like that. You can't empty your bladder, but I love getting desperate on a night out, slowly spurting in my pants on the train on the way home, and then totally letting go as I walk from the subway stop. I've done similar things sitting on a bar stool, and on a park bench at night you can often get away with completely emptying yourself if you want to.

Something else I've done is holding while on a long car trip, and wetting myself at the tollbooth or when I stop to ask for directions, still seated in the car with the window rolled down.

In short, you have many options if you want to wet in public but are afraid of people seeing you. Take precautions to reduce your chance of being noticed, get very desperate to make it easier to let go, and drink alcohol to quell your anxiety.

I'm not a huge public wetter, it's kind of hard for a guy to hide it I guess, but I do surf a lot and for some reason it seems to be universally accepted for any surfer to piss themselves on the way into the water. Sure a lot of people wait until they're in the water, but there are also a lot who think it's hilariously funny to piss before hand - on the way down the beach, or even in the carpark. So I have taken advantage of that quite often!

I also have a lot of fun in my back yard :-)

I love public wetting. There's nothing thrilling to me then walking around with wet jeans. I like it to be as noticeable as possible because believe it or not a lot of people just don't notice. I like asking where the restroom is in wet pants. Once I asked a lady if she would go inside and put money on gas for me. I said I had an accident and was to embarrassed to go inside. I had already been to several other stores though. I want to push the limits a bit more and set myself up for a real accident. It would be so much fun to have someone with me to draw attention to me and humiliate me.

I sure would like to try public wetting, but only in diapers. Like when talking to someone or interacting with people and just letting go. I'm curious if they would notice it. But i would never do it in just my pants in public, im not ready for that (yet?)

I've been thinking of compromising and just going into the back yard and wetting in the middle of the night when everyone's asleep, and I can easily just walk back in and creep into the shower right after.

Guest goldendesperation

I've been thinking of compromising and just going into the back yard and wetting in the middle of the night when everyone's asleep, and I can easily just walk back in and creep into the shower right after.

Hehe I've done this before. Some days you wanna really really wet but can't get over the humiliation of public, this is the perfect way to get the feeling out!

I've wet in public a few time before I discovered diaper fun! First time was a big holding morning in a foreign city staying with a friend for a weekend. He went of to do some things for the morning and I decided to go to the hairdresser's around the corner. I was so busting the whole time and I wanted to wet there but I couldn't get the courage. I left and on the 500m walk back to his I completely lost control! It was so exciting, I leaked for about 5 second before I could regain my hold. I made it back to his and immediately went to the toilet to finish off! :P it was so exhilarating for the first time!

Second time was in the middle of the night, holding all day. I went to a 24/7 convenience store and there was a female attendant. I was browsing around the store for a while building up the courage to approach the counter and do a little desperate dance and ask her to use the toilet, the my plan was to go 'ooops' and let a single squirt out, just enough to show a wet patch. It didn't go like that though! I was so busy on my way up to the counter I made eye contact and she did to then I just suddenly lost control for a good 3 seconds before I regained control! I was so embarrassed and shocked because my plan had gone wrong. I paused and didn't know what to do! Meanwhile she was looking at me and my patch that came out of my jeans and made a little mess on the floor! I eventually took control and apologised and asked to use the toilet. The I offered to clean up my little spill! She was very friendly. After I left my heart was beating 1000 bum, it was so thrilling! Needless to say I had a lot of fun after that! :)

The public wetting does hold a strange attraction. I've worn Depends before and used them lightly while in public. By "lightly" I mean dribbled, leaked or squirted in, and "public"meaning a few places, from the pub to the supermarket, and I've enjoyed the thrill, but while I love the idea of a full-on release, I'm not game anymore.

I fully wet once before, in a Depends brief, walking back from the pub one night, wearing under a pair of faded black jeans. It leaked badly, over the top and down the legs, and showed horribly. Only about 4 houses from home, I pass under the last street light, and pass a guy whom I hadn't seen, who looked at me really strangely!

Since then, I've favoured discretion. I yearn to try a public wetting in a proper high quality diaper though.

Wetting your pants in public takes some guts, but diapers make it wayy easier. It's been a while, but I used to do public diaper wettings all the time. I used to live in a smaller city and I would go the grocery store diapered and in sweat pants and super desperate, and wet the whole time I was there.

When I first moved to New York I also liked to go to Times Square at night in a diaper. I'd drink up and then, when I felt like I couldn't hold anymore, I would hop on the train. I find one of the things that happens when you go out in public is that you can hold longer than you thought you could when you were home sitting in front of your computer. So I'd be about to lose it until the minute I walked out the door, and then I'd suddenly find a reserve of control I didn't know I had.

Still, by the time I was off the train I would usually be slowly wetting myself in little spurts. One time I brought a messenger bag with another diaper in it. I walked around for a while, and finally completely soaked the diaper I was wearing. I still had to go really badly, so I went and waited on line at the McDonalds there in Times Square, and changed myself in the bathroom. I tossed the used diaper in the trash and walked out past all the other people waiting for the toilet, already starting to soak the new one.

By the time I got back on the train to go home, the diaper was totally full and starting to leak. I didn't dare sit down, knowing it would probably flood all over the place if it got compressed.

Since I'm talking about Times Square wettings, I'll just talk about one other time. I went out as usual, totally desperate, but instead of a diaper I wore a long topcoat, past my knees, and black pants. I got out, walked around, and when I felt myself starting to spurt in my pants I went to the island in the very center, stood looking up at the giant billboards, and let go. I didn't look down, but I could feel my pants almost instantly soaked down to my ankles, and I expected a puddle was probably forming. No one even glanced at me, so I kept standing there emptying myself. After what felt like a dangerously long time standing in one place, I glanced down and saw that I had a stream about four feet long trailing away from me. I quickly walked away, and when I was a safe distance from the original scene of the crime, I resumed peeing as I walked until I was done. I walked a few subway stops toward home before hopping on the train, to make sure I wouldn't drip everywhere. I also remember I started to really have to pee again before I got home, so I started wetting again slowly on the train, and then totally flooded myself on the walk back to my apartment.

All of these things would have been 6 or 7 years ago, not sure why I'm not quite that daring anymore. But in any case, you can see that you can get away with basically anything as long as there's a bit of misdirection.

In a decent nappy it's not a problem at all. Just stand there as if you're browsing in a shop or doing something on your phone, then just let go, empty your bladder into your own private toilet and be thankful you don't need to use a public one!

I wish I could have the courage to wet in public because I'd love to get desperate and make myself go do errands and such until I just lose control. I'm too scared someone I know is going to be around and see me. Small world, you know? I'm curious if that's ever happened to anyone here, by the way.

Not as exciting but during summer (or anytime if you live in a place blessed with nice weather most of the year) you could wear a skirt and sit on the grass in a park without sitting on the back of the skirt. Then simply pee through your underwear. A bench could work too I guess but the puddle is a risk if it's above something non absorbent.