Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

female Pee accident on an airplane

I am sure it happens a lot too bad but part of life.

Sure - for us desperation lovers it is always something special, I would say! ;-)

I've wet myself on an airplane several times, but always wearing protection. Since I was little I've always worn a pullup (or changed into a more serious diaper) when travelling for more than like a 45 minute flight. You never know and with my UI problems as a youngster this just made sense. That would be my recommendation. 

I've wet myself on an airplane several times, but always wearing protection. Since I was little I've always worn a pullup (or changed into a more serious diaper) when travelling for more than like a 45 minute flight. You never know and with my UI problems as a youngster this just made sense. That would be my recommendation.

Sure that would be the best safety measure - not only for plane flights. Have you had to use it because of similar situations, i.e. not being allowed to use the toilets due to the fasten seatbelt sign on...?

The easiest precaution to take is to wear a black skirt instead of the light grey suit. She did not appear too worried that she had wet herself, mainly what her co-workers might have thought about it.

I might be the other way though, it would be a good opportunity to wet myself in something that showed the wetness rather than being discreet and have a good excuse!

She did not appear too worried that she had wet herself, mainly what her co-workers might have thought about it!

Yes, this seems to be her biggest concern. There is even a short follow-up up on the forum (one day later) where she writes that she just learned that one of her co-workers told some other members of the staff about her accident. As a result, she was seriously thinking about quitting her job!

I guess she is just a "normal" person who simply couldn't even imagine to ever get caught into a situation where she might be forced to pee herself as an adult. Therefore this event was probably quite traumatizing for her, the fact that it happened in front of her co-workers seemed to make it quite unbearable...

Great story ,i like it

Yes, me too! ;-) Unfortunately we don't have any further details how the whole story (and her desperation) evolved - but I would have very much liked to be on that plane and witness (sitting next to her!? ;-)) this incident step by step - must have been a lucky shot for any desperation lover!

Hello danitiger,

thanks for sharing the hot desperation story of your ex girlfriend on the plane! Another very exciting account for desperation fans!

And despite her embarrassment, she was in fact very lucky! At least she was able to get up and go to the toilet just in time (somehow...).

Just imagine that - like in the posting I shared - the fasten seatbelt sign would have been on. As desperate as she obviously was, she would have

ended up peeing herself completely in her seat very soon, I guess!?  

A similar thing happened to my ex-girlfriend at the age of 26 when she was on a flight with several work colleagues. They had attended a conference and as there was something to celebrate they had several beers at the airport before departure. Philippa noticed she had to pee badly as soon as she sat down on the plane. But of course she had to wait until the fasten seatbelt signs were off. Just when she wanted to get up they started serving drinks and as it was a small plane with a small aisle she couldn't just squeeze past the stewardesses without creating a lot of attention. Since she was sitting next to a male colleague who was talking to her continuously, she tried to hide her desperation as best as possible. When they finished serving drinks, she was so desperate that she really thought she was gonna pee on her seat any second. In her mind she had already thought of measures like spilling her drink etc. if the unthinkable should happen. Finally Philippa could get up, but just as she started squeezing past her colleague sitting next to her, her bladder muscles betrayed her and she started peeing. It wasn't just a little dribble, but a full on spurt that went into her panties and pantyhose. As she was wearing a blue business skirt she couldn't hold her crotch, but immediately clenched her legs as hard as she could. Luckily for her, she managed to stop the flow and tried to walk to the toilet as normal as possible. She was beyond embarrassed and when she walked back to her seat she could see that her colleague looked at her in astonishment, but didn't say anything. You obviously couldn't see any wetness, but she said she wasn't sure whether or not he could smell the pee since she started wetting herself only about 40 cm in front of him...

Wow, if that happened 40cm from me I wouldn't be able to hide the fact I'd noticed!

Great story! I almost have had accidents on planes several times because I hate using those little bathrooms and you aren't allowed to form a line. When I flew back this last time, I woke up from a nap and barely made it to the bathroom. 

I would've loved to see this happen, and maybe would've joined her to make her feel better  :wink:

Great story! I almost have had accidents on planes several times because I hate using those little bathrooms and you aren't allowed to form a line. When I flew back this last time, I woke up from a nap and barely made it to the bathroom.

Great story from you, katiepee!!

Allow me to say that I just like to imagine the fasten seatbelt sign being on when you woke after your nap!

Having an accident on a plane is a fantasy of mine. I have got desperate before a flight a few times but always chicken out. One time I was on a short flight only an hour and the bathroom was out of order so they asked us to only use it in an emergency. I had the window seat and an attractive lady probably mid forties sat next to me. We joked that we had beer before the flight and an urge to pee. The stewardess came by with beverages and I asked for a beer. The lady next me to cautioned against it but I downed the beer anyway. I have a strong bladder and wasn't desperate but a few minutes later I started exaggerating my need for the rest of the flight. The lady was definitely interested about my predicament and said things like 'I told you so' and occasionally teased me a bit. How bad is it? Or 'You must really need to go' I wish that flight was longer! She was reading a copy of fifty shades o gray. I would have loved to get to talk to her more. I was on my way to visit my parents and they were picking me up at the airport or I would have tried to let some out and faked an accident. I was pretty aroused and not super desperate so I don't think I could have peed right then. Now that I'm into diapers I think I'll wear one on my next flight. If the opportunity arises I want to make it leak and have to explain my accident to a stewardess. I don't like the idea of someone having to clean it up though so not sure I could go through with it.

Poor girl from the first story! Very cute and exciting to read, though hehe. I also fantasize about having an accident on a flight...but in front of co-workers? Oh no. I would enjoy it a lot if I was around strangers because I'd feel enough embarrassment to be excited, but not mortified. It would also be very much enjoyable if I had a boyfriend with me who's interested in my...er...struggle and was teasing me ^_^ Thanks for sharing all of these little stories. They are always nice to come across.

Poor girl from the first story! Very cute and exciting to read, though hehe...

Yes indeed!! ;-)) And she is definitely not into desperation, wetting, etc. Therefore she spares all the details, we would be interested in... Anyway, you can easily let your fantasy play about her long suffering, her hopes that she may be allowed to use the toilet, hopes that the turbulences might stop, that the circling around the airport might not take too long and she will be able to hold it till they are on the ground, etc., etc.!

It makes me feel mean, but the most thrilling omorashi stories to me are the ones where the person having the accident is truly worried...and most likely not enjoying it. It's horrible!

Same for me.

Yes, I can feel this dilemma too...

But our fetish is so much about getting turned on by "loss of control" (in a multifold meaning) that we just have accept this "sadistic" element - even if it makes use feel ambivalent...

I have only almost wet myself once on the plane, so I know how she must have felt!

It makes me feel mean, but the most thrilling omorashi stories to me are the ones where the person having the accident is truly worried...and most likely not enjoying it. It's horrible!

Me too.... there's just something about it, the squirming etc is more realistic... X3

I have only almost wet myself once on the plane, so I know how she must have felt!

Sounds hot! ;-) Would you mind to tell as bit more how your experience on the plane was....?

Sounds hot! ;-) Would you mind to tell as bit more how your experience on the plane was....?

Sure... X3

I was on a 5 hour flight in the US, with my mom sitting next to me, and there were a few business people sitting around us (they obviously all knew each other). Anyway, I had drunk a LOT before my flight and also during it, so I was full... and I had to pee! My bladder actually hurt quite a bit (it was actually because I unknowingly had a UTI, lol, otherwise it would not have been bad at all). So I ask the guy next to us if I could get by him, but he says "Well, I'm not really comfortable with getting up while the 'fasten seat belt' sign is on..." Seriously. That's what he said. Nothing I could do about that, so I sat back down, and my mom asked me if I was ok, so I lied and said I was fine... I sat there for 30 minutes, my bladder so full, my clit pulsing with excitement (this happens every single time I have to pee... hehe), trying not to make it obvious that I'm horribly uncomfortable, until I just literally gave up. I told the guy "Sorry, I really have to go", climbed over him, and went into the bathroom, where I peed like a racehorse. It felt soooo good I almost drooled. I was so relieved XD Of course, due to my UTI, I had to pee again when we reached the airport, but by then I had toilets at my disposal.