Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Describe your last genuine childhood accident

I don't think I ever shared this one, but it was the very last childhood accident.  It was near the beginning of 2nd grade.  I found the girls' room too smelly, too dark, too dirty, and too loud, so I'd always hold it until I got home.  One afternoon, the door was locked, and I pissed myself on the doorstep.  My mom yelled at me, so after that I just dealt with the nasty school restroom if I had to.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started this same topic thread on another site a while ago, and got some great stories from it. Let's see if the same applies here. The last real, genuine wet pants accident occurred with me a coup

I was in fourth grade and it was the first few days of school. I had a cute little outfit on: a pink shirts with light pinkish lace at the ends of the sleeves and bottom of the top and a matching deni

I know this was at least one of the last before hitting my teens -- I was 11 years old.  In 6th grade.  My friend and I were at the park goofing off killing time after school before going home and all

Hmm, a genuine, genuine accident eh? Let's see, this was about thirteen years ago, so when I was about five. To add context to this story, I was allowed to stay diapered, which I wanted, so long as I used the toilet every so often, so my potty training didn't vanish. 

Now, this particular memory wasn't one of the most memorable, it was just something that happened to me. I had run out of diapers,and since the few pairs of underwear needed to be washed, I went commando under my sweatpants, which is usually what I wore to preschool at the local YMCA. Now, fast forward to a bit after our first snack break. I was playing with a Playskool Kitchen, when I felt the sharp need to pee. I was a bit too far from the bathroom in our room, and even my five year old mind knew I wouldn't last, plus someone had gone in already, and I was kind of shy going when someone besides my mom was around. I tried to hold it in, and managed to do so for the next five minutes. After that, I began to feel a few dribbles spurt out into my sweatpants. I spread my legs a bit, as a stream ebbed out onto the dark carpet below

Although I frequently held my pee , I only remember wetting my pants 3 times as a child. All between ages 9-12 or 13. I have posted this previously but that was a few years ago. So I repost it here.

While I am posting I might as well tell of my other real accidents, all as a child between the ages of 9-12.These are the only accidents I remember having , and given my lifetime of enjoying things pee related I probably remember them all and in considerable detail , considering the 50 years that have past. I will break them up into three posts as this is quite long.

Part 1

The first time was I was 9. The Catholic school I went to which was normally very strict , took everyone from grade 4-8 by bus to a State Park about 12 miles from school, and turned us loose , totally unsupervised. Keep in mind this would have been in the early 1960’s

We arrived about 9AM, and by 10AM I needed to pee badly. It was made worse as the park was big to a young child and I had no Idea where the bathrooms were and was too shy to ask also; I never admitted needing to go even if it was obvious. The school had a strict bathroom policy, as did my parents. Peeing anyplace but the toilet was forbidden. I started doing what I normally did in these situations holding myself, and hope to keep holding my pee. Within an hour I was extremely desperate. The pressure at the tip of my penis was very strong, and it felt like my pee was about to come out. This was beyond normal desperation, but the sensation you get when you are starting to let go after a long hold. I danced around furiously, holding myself as tight as I could hoping not to pee. But it started coming out anyway, creating a good sized wet spot in the front of my white cotton briefs, before I got the flow stopped. A boy that was with the group I was in came over to me and said “You just wet your pants”. I denied it as it was not obvious, just my underwear was wet, but he replied “yea you did some in your underwear”. I guess it was obvious since I no longer needed to hold myself, although my bladder was far from empty.

Perhaps an hour later the need to pee was back worse than before. By this point it was just me and my best friend alone in the woods. Once again I was squirming and grabbing myself. He decided he needed to pee, and since no one was around he just unzipped and went. This was too much, and I started peeing in my pants hard, instantly. I started walking around squeezing myself with both hands but I could not even slow the flow. Thinking I walked away to give him privacy he said he did not care if I saw him pee. I did not tell him that I was peeing also but in my pants. I don’t know why I didn’t do as he did except that I was taught to control myself and peeing outside was wrong. So I wet my pants instead, for which I would have been punished if they had not dried. Somehow my mother noticed even though I wet them twice that day the second time a lot. By the time I got the flow stopped, although somehow I kept my outer pants from getting wet my briefs were completely soaked.   For that, I thank the absorbency of my white cotton briefs  .My bladder still was not empty, and was sore and I needed to pee again in a little while by the time I found a bathroom I drained it completely, sometime later. 

Part 2

About 2 years later I think I was 11, my parents sent me to day camp for 2 weeks. This place was primarily set up for full time campers that slept, and had bathroom facilities in barrack like structures. We day campers had a single toilet facility in the rear of a small building that we changed in. The bathroom was always kept locked even when we were in the area of the building and we had to ask our coach to open it. This spot was well away from where the activities took place, so we were away from it most of the day.

Aside from other activities we had swimming lessons in the morning and free swim after lunch, weather permitting.

On our first day there I needed to pee badly by late morning, but managed to hang on until our afternoon swim. We were not given any opportunity to relieve ourselves, without asking and there were no restrooms at the pool. Since I was trained that peeing in the pool was wrong, when I felt like I was about to lose control, I got out of the pool grabbing myself, and squirming my legs back and forth. Another boy asked me if I had to go, and since I was about to start any second I said yes. He said it was not right they gave us day campers no opportunity to pee without individually asking so; he just let it out in the pool. Since could not hold it a second longer, and was going to pee anyway, I jumped into the pool. I started peeing instantly. I found this a preferable solution and would deliberately just go in the pool in the morning and afternoon, whenever I felt the urge.

I have to believe that most of us were doing this as it was rare that someone asked if they could use the bathroom, and it was a big production. We had to get someone to bring us into one of the barracks as the activity room had no bathrooms for us either. I only remember tagging along with someone else who asked once.

This arrangement worked fine until the last few days of camp when it was to chilly to go swimming. I tried to limit my fluid intake and was able to hold on much longer than I expected. Camp was 8AM -4PM, so by 3:30 we were back up in the day campers building, where the bathroom was kept locked except when someone asked to use it. I wonder now if coach liked to see desperate boys saying they had to go. Some boys snuck behind the building to go and were called out and punished in front of the group. By 3:30 on this particular day I somehow had not peed since I left the house in the morning, but I was extremely desperate. At this age I usually did not get much sensation in my bladder, just in my penis. However that day my bladder felt full and the pressure at my pee hole was intense. I struggled to hold on a few minutes longer by squeezing myself hard and doing a pee-pee dance. With my pee about to come out I made a quick dash behind the building and unzipped myself and peed. Until that day I never had peed that long or as hard. I peed forever, making a big bubbly puddle on the ground. It was either that, or do it in my pants, since nobody wan ted to ask the coach, least of all me .I got called out by the coach for doing it however.

Therefore, the next day when again no pool activities, I decided not to repeat what I had done the day before. Fortunately I did not have to go quite as bad, and although it was necessary to hold myself I was able to hold on a while longer. At 4PM those going on the bus left and I went down to the office area to wait for my father to pick me up on the way home from work at about 4:20 followed by a 20 minute ride home.

By 4:00 I was just as desperate as the day before. I was also thirsty from not drinking much all day. I made the mistake of going inside to get a drink from the water fountain. Although I was already desperate and squeezing myself and squirming, to try to hold back my pee, the drink brought me right to the brink. There was no one in the office for me to even ask for a place to go. Then the phone rang and somebody appeared to answer it. He asked why I did not answer it. I said I did not know I was supposed to. I did not add that I could not stand still, because I was about to wet my pants, although it was obvious from my dancing and grabbing.

Since my father was going to pick me up soon, and remembering the huge amount I peed the previous day, I did not want to wet my pants afraid all that pee would make it obvious. So I decided to go in a nearby wooded area. I did not make it. About half way there, despite my holding my penis tightly, my pee forced its way out. By this age I guess I had enough control, that although my white cotton briefs got quite wet, I was able to stop the flow before it soaked through to my pants.

Looking back on it being able to not pee from when I left the house around 7:15 AM until 4PM at age 11 was quite an accomplishment. I almost held it an entire adult day, only being unable to hold it until late in the day. Even then I only partly wet myself. This bladder control serve me well in my high school days, when I frequently held it 7AM -5PM. Although this hurt I always arrived home dry.

Part 3

About a year later at age 12, actually almost 13 I went to a friend’s house for the day. This was during the winter though. He was a big guy who never seemed to need to go. I made sure I went before my father dropped me off there about 9 AM.

After lunch I began to need to pee badly, but was considered too old to old myself, so I forced myself to refrain except when I thought nobody was looking. We went bowling at a nearby alley, where I could have looked for the restroom but didn’t.  It started snowing, and he had to deliver the afternoon newspaper so we rode bikes in the snow doing this, all the while I was still holding my pee, because I never saw him go.

About 3 hours went by since I needed to go, it was about 3:30PM and I had to go really bad. We went sledding in the fresh snow in his front yard. There was a big jump off where we landed in his driveway. The jolt was too much for my straining bladder. With my pee about to come out I desperately pressed against my penis through my winter coat. He saw this and asked if I needed to go someplace, but a few seconds later I started going in my pants. I kept pressing myself and after about 10 seconds of terror , fearing I was going to embarrass myself , by soaking my pants in front of him , I managed to stop peeing . Again my briefs were wet, but the absorbance of the white cotton served me well, there was no external damage. I asked him what he meant by going someplace. He probably knew I had done some in my pants. Although the extreme pressure was relived I still needed to pee. This need intensified greatly over the next 3 hours or so. Without any jolts jarring my bladder I was able to hold it in, with the help of my hand when nobody was looking. I did not pee the rest of the day

After dinner his parents dropped me off at home on the way to Church. He had 6 brothers and we all climbed into the family van. By this time I had to pee worse than I ever had in my life. To say I was desperate was an understatement. OMG everything hurt like never before. My bladder holding 9 hours of urine minus what I had leaked was painfully stretched. My entire penis throbbed. The pressure at my pee hole was unbelievably intense. It literally felt like it was going to explode. Fortunately it was dark so nobody could see I had both hands tightly squeezing my penis, I was so close to a huge  wetting , I feared one hand would not stop it. I was squirming my legs as well. It did not matter if they did notice, because I was about to wet my pants at any second. I knew for certain this would be unlike any previous accident I had. I would not just wet my underwear like I had done earlier in the day, or any other time for that matter. This was about to be a huge soaker, wetting not only my pants but making a huge puddle on the car seat getting the others wet as well. This would be awful.

Somehow I managed to hold on through shear willpower, and fear of being mortified.  How would that have gone over if I not only wet my pants, but got others on the way to church wet as well. There was so much pee in my bladder I could not believe I had held it all, or not gone at my friend’s house. I knew full well I had not peed all day and how badly I needed to go for a long time.  He must have gone at some point; especially since he was going to church but I never saw it.

I ran into the house, bent over holding myself tightly. It was better my family saw that then me wetting my pants. I rushed to the bathroom, but I had to let go of my penis to get it out of my pants. Thinking quickly as I had no time left I unsnapped my pants and slid one hand inside. I released my hand on the outside my pants and grabbed myself on inside. In the exchange I started to pee a bit in my pants, but it was less than it would have been, at least I slowed the flow a bit until I was free of my pants. I then peed for the hardest and for the longest time ever in my young life, perhaps rivaling my adult times. The relief was enormous, and somehow sexually arousing.

If I had to wait just a few minutes longer I would have done all that pee in my friend’s car.

34 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Although I frequently held my pee , I only remember wetting my pants 3 times as a child. All between ages 9-12 or 13. I have posted this previously but that was a few years ago. So I repost it here.

While I am posting I might as well tell of my other real accidents, all as a child between the ages of 9-12.These are the only accidents I remember having , and given my lifetime of enjoying things pee related I probably remember them all and in considerable detail , considering the 50 years that have past. I will break them up into three posts as this is quite long.

Part 1

The first time was I was 9. The Catholic school I went to which was normally very strict , took everyone from grade 4-8 by bus to a State Park about 12 miles from school, and turned us loose , totally unsupervised. Keep in mind this would have been in the early 1960’s

We arrived about 9AM, and by 10AM I needed to pee badly. It was made worse as the park was big to a young child and I had no Idea where the bathrooms were and was too shy to ask also; I never admitted needing to go even if it was obvious. The school had a strict bathroom policy, as did my parents. Peeing anyplace but the toilet was forbidden. I started doing what I normally did in these situations holding myself, and hope to keep holding my pee. Within an hour I was extremely desperate. The pressure at the tip of my penis was very strong, and it felt like my pee was about to come out. This was beyond normal desperation, but the sensation you get when you are starting to let go after a long hold. I danced around furiously, holding myself as tight as I could hoping not to pee. But it started coming out anyway, creating a good sized wet spot in the front of my white cotton briefs, before I got the flow stopped. A boy that was with the group I was in came over to me and said “You just wet your pants”. I denied it as it was not obvious, just my underwear was wet, but he replied “yea you did some in your underwear”. I guess it was obvious since I no longer needed to hold myself, although my bladder was far from empty.

Perhaps an hour later the need to pee was back worse than before. By this point it was just me and my best friend alone in the woods. Once again I was squirming and grabbing myself. He decided he needed to pee, and since no one was around he just unzipped and went. This was too much, and I started peeing in my pants hard, instantly. I started walking around squeezing myself with both hands but I could not even slow the flow. Thinking I walked away to give him privacy he said he did not care if I saw him pee. I did not tell him that I was peeing also but in my pants. I don’t know why I didn’t do as he did except that I was taught to control myself and peeing outside was wrong. So I wet my pants instead, for which I would have been punished if they had not dried. Somehow my mother noticed even though I wet them twice that day the second time a lot. By the time I got the flow stopped, although somehow I kept my outer pants from getting wet my briefs were completely soaked.   For that, I thank the absorbency of my white cotton briefs  .My bladder still was not empty, and was sore and I needed to pee again in a little while by the time I found a bathroom I drained it completely, sometime later. 

Part 2

About 2 years later I think I was 11, my parents sent me to day camp for 2 weeks. This place was primarily set up for full time campers that slept, and had bathroom facilities in barrack like structures. We day campers had a single toilet facility in the rear of a small building that we changed in. The bathroom was always kept locked even when we were in the area of the building and we had to ask our coach to open it. This spot was well away from where the activities took place, so we were away from it most of the day.

Aside from other activities we had swimming lessons in the morning and free swim after lunch, weather permitting.

On our first day there I needed to pee badly by late morning, but managed to hang on until our afternoon swim. We were not given any opportunity to relieve ourselves, without asking and there were no restrooms at the pool. Since I was trained that peeing in the pool was wrong, when I felt like I was about to lose control, I got out of the pool grabbing myself, and squirming my legs back and forth. Another boy asked me if I had to go, and since I was about to start any second I said yes. He said it was not right they gave us day campers no opportunity to pee without individually asking so; he just let it out in the pool. Since could not hold it a second longer, and was going to pee anyway, I jumped into the pool. I started peeing instantly. I found this a preferable solution and would deliberately just go in the pool in the morning and afternoon, whenever I felt the urge.

I have to believe that most of us were doing this as it was rare that someone asked if they could use the bathroom, and it was a big production. We had to get someone to bring us into one of the barracks as the activity room had no bathrooms for us either. I only remember tagging along with someone else who asked once.

This arrangement worked fine until the last few days of camp when it was to chilly to go swimming. I tried to limit my fluid intake and was able to hold on much longer than I expected. Camp was 8AM -4PM, so by 3:30 we were back up in the day campers building, where the bathroom was kept locked except when someone asked to use it. I wonder now if coach liked to see desperate boys saying they had to go. Some boys snuck behind the building to go and were called out and punished in front of the group. By 3:30 on this particular day I somehow had not peed since I left the house in the morning, but I was extremely desperate. At this age I usually did not get much sensation in my bladder, just in my penis. However that day my bladder felt full and the pressure at my pee hole was intense. I struggled to hold on a few minutes longer by squeezing myself hard and doing a pee-pee dance. With my pee about to come out I made a quick dash behind the building and unzipped myself and peed. Until that day I never had peed that long or as hard. I peed forever, making a big bubbly puddle on the ground. It was either that, or do it in my pants, since nobody wan ted to ask the coach, least of all me .I got called out by the coach for doing it however.

Therefore, the next day when again no pool activities, I decided not to repeat what I had done the day before. Fortunately I did not have to go quite as bad, and although it was necessary to hold myself I was able to hold on a while longer. At 4PM those going on the bus left and I went down to the office area to wait for my father to pick me up on the way home from work at about 4:20 followed by a 20 minute ride home.

By 4:00 I was just as desperate as the day before. I was also thirsty from not drinking much all day. I made the mistake of going inside to get a drink from the water fountain. Although I was already desperate and squeezing myself and squirming, to try to hold back my pee, the drink brought me right to the brink. There was no one in the office for me to even ask for a place to go. Then the phone rang and somebody appeared to answer it. He asked why I did not answer it. I said I did not know I was supposed to. I did not add that I could not stand still, because I was about to wet my pants, although it was obvious from my dancing and grabbing.

Since my father was going to pick me up soon, and remembering the huge amount I peed the previous day, I did not want to wet my pants afraid all that pee would make it obvious. So I decided to go in a nearby wooded area. I did not make it. About half way there, despite my holding my penis tightly, my pee forced its way out. By this age I guess I had enough control, that although my white cotton briefs got quite wet, I was able to stop the flow before it soaked through to my pants.

Looking back on it being able to not pee from when I left the house around 7:15 AM until 4PM at age 11 was quite an accomplishment. I almost held it an entire adult day, only being unable to hold it until late in the day. Even then I only partly wet myself. This bladder control serve me well in my high school days, when I frequently held it 7AM -5PM. Although this hurt I always arrived home dry.

Part 3

About a year later at age 12, actually almost 13 I went to a friend’s house for the day. This was during the winter though. He was a big guy who never seemed to need to go. I made sure I went before my father dropped me off there about 9 AM.

After lunch I began to need to pee badly, but was considered too old to old myself, so I forced myself to refrain except when I thought nobody was looking. We went bowling at a nearby alley, where I could have looked for the restroom but didn’t.  It started snowing, and he had to deliver the afternoon newspaper so we rode bikes in the snow doing this, all the while I was still holding my pee, because I never saw him go.

About 3 hours went by since I needed to go, it was about 3:30PM and I had to go really bad. We went sledding in the fresh snow in his front yard. There was a big jump off where we landed in his driveway. The jolt was too much for my straining bladder. With my pee about to come out I desperately pressed against my penis through my winter coat. He saw this and asked if I needed to go someplace, but a few seconds later I started going in my pants. I kept pressing myself and after about 10 seconds of terror , fearing I was going to embarrass myself , by soaking my pants in front of him , I managed to stop peeing . Again my briefs were wet, but the absorbance of the white cotton served me well, there was no external damage. I asked him what he meant by going someplace. He probably knew I had done some in my pants. Although the extreme pressure was relived I still needed to pee. This need intensified greatly over the next 3 hours or so. Without any jolts jarring my bladder I was able to hold it in, with the help of my hand when nobody was looking. I did not pee the rest of the day

After dinner his parents dropped me off at home on the way to Church. He had 6 brothers and we all climbed into the family van. By this time I had to pee worse than I ever had in my life. To say I was desperate was an understatement. OMG everything hurt like never before. My bladder holding 9 hours of urine minus what I had leaked was painfully stretched. My entire penis throbbed. The pressure at my pee hole was unbelievably intense. It literally felt like it was going to explode. Fortunately it was dark so nobody could see I had both hands tightly squeezing my penis, I was so close to a huge  wetting , I feared one hand would not stop it. I was squirming my legs as well. It did not matter if they did notice, because I was about to wet my pants at any second. I knew for certain this would be unlike any previous accident I had. I would not just wet my underwear like I had done earlier in the day, or any other time for that matter. This was about to be a huge soaker, wetting not only my pants but making a huge puddle on the car seat getting the others wet as well. This would be awful.

Somehow I managed to hold on through shear willpower, and fear of being mortified.  How would that have gone over if I not only wet my pants, but got others on the way to church wet as well. There was so much pee in my bladder I could not believe I had held it all, or not gone at my friend’s house. I knew full well I had not peed all day and how badly I needed to go for a long time.  He must have gone at some point; especially since he was going to church but I never saw it.

I ran into the house, bent over holding myself tightly. It was better my family saw that then me wetting my pants. I rushed to the bathroom, but I had to let go of my penis to get it out of my pants. Thinking quickly as I had no time left I unsnapped my pants and slid one hand inside. I released my hand on the outside my pants and grabbed myself on inside. In the exchange I started to pee a bit in my pants, but it was less than it would have been, at least I slowed the flow a bit until I was free of my pants. I then peed for the hardest and for the longest time ever in my young life, perhaps rivaling my adult times. The relief was enormous, and somehow sexually arousing.

If I had to wait just a few minutes longer I would have done all that pee in my friend’s car.

---------

New addition:

Actually there was one other short story I had forgotten about and the details are hazy. We had a huge backyard in my younger childhood days- under 10.

I am not sure but I must have been 8 or 9. It was during the winter and I was playing in the snow with a girl my age way back in far reaches of my back yard. I had been holding myself for some time, because I needed to pee badly. I remember sliding down this small hill and had difficulty climbing back up.

Suddenly my pee felt like it was going to come out. I stopped trying to climb and began dancing desperately, as my pee started coming out in my pants. She asked are you wetting your pants. I don’t know why but for the only time in my life I responded truthfully, “yes”.

I was wearing thermal underwear over my white cotton briefs, and my outer dark colored pants were already wet from the snow, so it did not really show. It did feel nice and warm for a few minutes though.

• 5 months later...

My last genuine childhood accident was a bedwetting when I was 10 or 11.

The last time I wet my pants while desperately trying not to is when I was seven. That was when wet my pants in class. It was a thoroughly premeditated public accident, but I had completely chickened out and decided not to go through with it, and lost control. I wrote about that in detail here -- the link appears below.

However, my last genuine unpremeditated accident was one of my bedwettings. Sometimes I wet the bed on purpose because it felt good, and felt very naughty. But sometimes I dreamed I was peeing and then woke up lying flat on my back actually peeing in bed. I remember some of my deliberate wettings and some of my accidental ones individually, but I don't remember the specifics of my last one. When I was 10 or 11 I decided I didn't want that to happen any more, since it was humiliating to be that old and still wetting the bed. And then it stopped. I never once thought I wanted an accidental bedwetting to to happen, but they stopped when I decided I wanted them to stop. I actually did it on purpose a few times after I decided I wanted the accidental ones to stop. But ever since then, I've frequently fantasized about waking up while accidentally wetting the bed.

Edited by footedsleeper (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I posted my four childhood wettings here last December. This thread was recently bumped and re-reading the OP question actually asked for your last childhood wetting. That isn’t really what I wrote so I will correct that now.

I was not really a child; I was about 15 near the end of 9th grade. I had become pee shy by then and simply could not pee in school. It did not matter how badly I needed to go or how I tried, I could not let go, so I stopped trying. I had to hold it all day. By lunch I really had to go, so by time I got home around 3PM, I was always very desperate.

By this time I had for some time connected desperate to pee and my sex drive. I was frustrated in my lack of opportunity to experiment with holding my pee and being naughty with it. My parents were very strict and any signs of desperation   and peeing anywhere but in the toilet, including in the woods was forbidden.

So coming home from school having held my pee for hours, and needing to go very badly every day, I got the idea instead of going to the toilet, I would go for a walk, and pee in the woods.

I also had been thinking how much fun it could be to pee from a high place. During a walk, I spotted a squat concrete bunker type building that could work. I decided to try it the next day.

I was wearing snug light green pants, tight enough to hint at the shape of my penis below them, and my white cotton jeans. For some reason I had to pee significantly worse that day, so I rushed off on my quest

On closer inspection, I realized I needed to figure out a way to climb up on the structure. My bladder was painfully stretched and there was strong pressure in my penis, especially at the tip. I was in no condition to do much climbing, as my pee felt like it was about to come out.

I stood there trying to find a quick solution, while for the first time in years, having to do a pee-pee dance to keep from wetting my pants. I thought I might be able to gain access to the low roof from a nearby tree. While thinking for a moment another wave hit, even more urgently and intensely. I realized I had no time to try, because my pee was about to come out. As exciting as it could be, I could not wet my pants, and I was about to.

There was a down tree lying across a small stream a short way back. I could walk up on it and pee into the stream .I hurried back to the spot with pee pressing hard against my pee hole.  I  squeezed myself hoping to prevent a leak .As much as I enjoyed the feeling of having to pee so badly, my ability to hold was at its limit.

I was within sight of the fallen tree, but also within earshot of the stream. I had to go so bad at point that it is difficult to say, but I think that did me in.

The pressure was so strong at that point I didn’t feel my pee starting to come out. However, I suddenly felt my white cotton briefs getting wet. The momentary thrill was replaced with horror when I looked down and noticed a quarter sized and growing wet spot in my green pants. Since my pants were tight enough to show some penis shape there could be no doubt to anyone who saw me where it came from.

Unsure how long it would take to stop the flow, and since it had already soaked through, because the pants were so tight, I panicked. I quickly unzipped pulled my still peeing member out and peed right there.

My shirt was too short to cover the baseball sized wet spot, so I had to walk around for a bit until my pants dried.

Live now currently. I have had to pee for a few hours. My bladder is painfully stretched, and the pressure in my penis is intense. I have been squirming periodically. Sitting here I am under control, but standing up is likely to result in a leak.

I can only remember one accident. Eight-year old me was playing with Legos, sitting on the wooden floor in our living room. I was wearing a sweater and jeans with a lavender panties (somehow, I remember that vividly. Don't ask me why). I realized I had to pee, but kept ignoring my need and continued playing. Somehow, I managed to forget about my filling bladder and build a new Lego-castle, until warmth spread all over my crotch area and butt. I already realized I had wet my pants, but still felt twice at my jeans to check the wetness. I liked the warm feeling, but was felt very embarassed and gross. I stood up, walked to my father who was sitting at the other side of the living room and confessed I had peed my pants.

My parents were pretty pissed, my mother yelled at me and when I was undressed, she almost threw my underwear into my face. The panties went straight into the trash bin.

Guest richard2

My last  genuine "public" wetting was, like Wettingman, at a rather late age.  Very end of 9th grade,  so, age 14.  End of the school day. Had to go really bad, pretty much as usual.  Would have made it  to the bathroom in time but the teacher gave the class a 10 minute detention "nuisance" detention for general rowdiness.  Longest 10 minutes of my life.   I had had many embarrassing occasions like that but at that age, in class, it was particularly humiliating.

Later on I had a less embarrassing accident.  Last class, late in the day. After begging the teacher a few times to let me go she relented. Unfortunately I did about half of it in my pants running to the boy's bathroom but  the bell rang and classes were over so I was able to slip out without a big public display.

At 15 I came home after school one day desperate (again, as usual)  but mother was tying up the bathroom doing her hair and made me wait. "I'll only be a minute."  It's not like she didn't know what time I came home every day or that  I usually needed t go really bad. After several very long minutes of pacing around in the hallway  and repeatedly reminding her of how bad I needed to go, my pacing sort of seized up  and I froze stiff.   No amount of willpower  was going to put off the inevitable.  Legs together, knees bent, tears streaming down my face my bladder gave up. Pee  started forcing itself out and I couldn't stop it. Gushing into my pants. 

When mother opened the door  (finally!) she just stared for what seemed an eternity.  All I could think of to say was "I peed in my pants!"  (How obvious!)  

In first grade, I had both a mean gym teacher and a mean regular teacher.

I was in gym class one day and I asked the gym teacher if I could go to the bathroom and she said no. I probably asked more than once, I don't really remember. Either way, she held to her "no."

By the time we got back to class, I was standing by our teacher while she was talking to another student and I was holding myself and bouncing around and trying to get her attention and she kept ignoring me and telling me to wait, and then I just couldn't hold it anymore, and I wet myself.

And she yelled at me for it????

I ended up switching classes because this specific teacher was terrible to me on multiple occasions. This is the incident that sticks in my memory the most, though. And maybe the reason I have this fetish. Which, as cool as this community is, and as much fun as omorashi is, I'm actually embarrassed about and have literally never told a single person in my life. So I don't know how to feel about that incident.

I can't provide many details about my last wetting, all I can remember is I was with another friends. One of then had a parrot toy that repeated all you said. We were playing with that saying silly things and making voices and we were laughing like loons. I totally wet myself laughing, like there was no way to stop it (peeing and laughing) I was wearing a dress and tried to hide that from my parents but I left a nice puddle on the floor.

So yeah, My last accident is a bit different lol.

Not my latest but it's the one i'm thinking of right now lol.

In preschool-kindergarten (it was my 5th birthday this day, everyone else in the class was 4) we had scheduled class bathroom breaks. They would have us all line up and take turns using the toilet. I don't remember what had gotten into me, but when it was my turn to go, I refused. I acted like I was being a big responsible kid who doesn't need scheduled bathroom breaks, but I think I was just really really shy to go in front of the class and teacher. Anyways I remember her asking me "are you suuuuure you don't have to go?" to which I proudly proclaimed that I was. I made it out of that ordeal.

But I think it was about 5 seconds after we got back to the classroom that I was seriously regretting my decision. I think when I realized how long it would be until the next bathroom break, it really stressed me out worse. So I had to explain to the teacher that I JUST TOLD that I was sure I didn't need to pee, that I REALLY needed to pee. She scolded me for a minute about the obvious, but then she gave in and decided to escort me to the bathroom. It was too late though, and I was peeing my pants as we were walking down the hallway. I remember wanting to just stop walking and just pee, because it was already too late, but I didn't want to make a scene. I just kept walking to the bathroom, peeing my pants more with every step. Once we got there I started crying because I didn't want her to scold me I guess. Went to the office, got changed, never spoke of that with her again.

That school was dumb. In grades 1-3, after recess, you weren't allowed to come back inside the school. You had to stand outside the doors in a line and wait for your teacher to come get you. The teachers were never consistent and often you'd have to wait several minutes. I think after three years of that, nearly the whole class had peed their pants at least once.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this was at least one of the last before hitting my teens -- I was 11 years old.  In 6th grade.  My friend and I were at the park goofing off killing time after school before going home and all of a sudden it hit me as I was running away from my friend who was throwing fall leaves at me:  I've got to pee bad.  I crouched down and squatted in sudden desperation.  I sat like that for a while scissoring my legs.  My friend ran up to me and asked me if I had to pee and before I could answer my pee started coming out.  I looked up at my friend with tears in my eyes and said I was sorry that I had to go really bad all of a sudden and I couldn't help it.  We both watched me finish.  I kept peeing and peeing.  I had to go so bad.  You could hear a loud hiss sound as my pee came out.  Then when I was done, we started to leave the park to walk home.  I was wearing light pink pants and white cotton panties.  I had on a black sweater.  I was pretty embarrassed but my friend told me that sometimes she has accidents still too, but not to tell anyone. 

Age 11 - long walk home from school (I preferred to walk so I could spend the bus fare in the sweet shop)  About halfway along my 3 mile route was a men's urinal which I used almost every day and was often in real need of belief by the time I got there.  On this particular day I was bursting but confident because I knew the toilet was only a little further on.  When I got there it really was urgent and I ran in only to see there was a older man with a bottle in his hand singing and dancing.  I was frightened especially when he saw me and ran out because he really was scary.  I ran 100 yards then stopped to get my breath back and realised I had made my white cotton  Y fronts very wet.  That was probably excusable but as I still needed to "go" I am afraid I was totally soaked by the time I got home. I wasn't not too embarrassed because I had black school trousers on but thought mum would say I was lazy.

I must have looked shaken when I walked in the door and wasn't in trouble and it was very comforting to be dealt with in the way I had been when younger with a cuddle and a bit of time in front of the TV in a tee shirt and fresh briefs.

Age 3.( I was potty trained btw) I was going to the shop with my family and before cause my mom to,ld me to drink a lot of water. I was wearing green shorts down to.  My knees. I suddenly knew I had to pee, so I started twisting my legs and holding the front of my pants. My mom asked me if anyone needed to go to the bathroom, as a shy kid I said no. This started to get serious after my grandma gave me a drink that reminded me of my serious issue. She then gave me a biscuit, and that was when I started to leak a little. Then after that I took a big gulp of my drink. Then I started to pee first soaking my underwear and then every part of my shorts. I asked for a lot of napkins and said I spill my drink. I cleaned everything up giving my brother a dirty look because even though he was older, by two years, he wasn't yet potty trained. I eventually dried my pants using the napkins and made it into the restaurant with no evidence I wetted myself.

11 hours ago, KikiKawaiiMe said:

Age 3.( I was potty trained btw) I was going to the shop with my family and before cause my mom to,ld me to drink a lot of water. I was wearing green shorts down to.  My knees. I suddenly knew I had to pee, so I started twisting my legs and holding the front of my pants. My mom asked me if anyone needed to go to the bathroom, as a shy kid I said no. This started to get serious after my grandma gave me a drink that reminded me of my serious issue. She then gave me a biscuit, and that was when I started to leak a little. Then after that I took a big gulp of my drink. Then I started to pee first soaking my underwear and then every part of my shorts. I asked for a lot of napkins and said I spill my drink. I cleaned everything up giving my brother a dirty look because even though he was older, by two years, he wasn't yet potty trained. I eventually dried my pants using the napkins and made it into the restaurant with no evidence I wetted myself.

Must have sucked

Guest richard2
On 6/24/2017 at 11:15 AM, brandonthug said:

My last accident was when I was around 14 years old. I had a job .delivering flyers in the neighbour hood. This time I was on the otherside of the army base we lived on when I felt the urge to pee, I tried to hold' it but soaked my pants on the way home. 

I remember hiding my jeans and briefs in the closet till they dried.

Another  "later in life" wetting accident. I know the feeling

When i was 7 i was riding in the car out with my family. I forgot to pee before i left and my bladder filled up quick. I was very desperate but luckily didnt pee in the car. By the time we got out i was bouncing moaning and squirming for a pee. My mom took me into a restaraunt to use the bathroom, the one where you had to get the key. Iknew i was gonna make it but once she turned the key in the bathroom door the floodgates opened immidiately and i soaked myself. 10 more seconds and i wouldove made it

5 hours ago, malegusher92 said:

When i was 7 i was riding in the car out with my family. I forgot to pee before i left and my bladder filled up quick. I was very desperate but luckily didnt pee in the car. By the time we got out i was bouncing moaning and squirming for a pee. My mom took me into a restaraunt to use the bathroom, the one where you had to get the key. Iknew i was gonna make it but once she turned the key in the bathroom door the floodgates opened immidiately and i soaked myself. 10 more seconds and i wouldove made it

This is a typical example. Sometimes I can hold it for a long time in a bathrooms line but when I see that I am near by bathroom and that I could hold it, so I am suddenly more and more nervous and do not make it in a time.

I managed to wet myself in front of the entire school when I was about 9.

How it happened is that I needed to go during a lesson.  So I put my hand up and got permission to use the toilet.  Then, as soon as I stood up, the teacher announced the end of the lesson.  It was break time.  I decided I didn't want to miss any of the break, so went outside with all the rest of the class.  It turned out that it was the long break, not the short one, so we were outside for ages.  Once we were outside, the rule was that you were not allowed back in the school buildings for anything.  I just wandered around, getting increasingly desperate, and hoping, each minute, that the bell would ring, and we could all line up in our classes to go back inside.

I even thought about going behind the storage sheds and peeing there.  I didn't because they were seriously out of bounds, and I'd probably get into serious trouble.

At last the bell rang.  Break was over.  We lined up.  I was absolutely bursting.  We seemed to be waiting for ages.  One of the teachers was making an announcement.  Probably there was some sort of telling off.  My need to pee was coming in waves.  I would get really, really desperate, for an instant, then the pressure would drop, and I'd feel comfortable again.  Another wave came, and I could hardly hold it.  Then another.  And another.  And again.  And then, as the pressure was at its greatest, I felt a little dribble of warm pee run into my pants.  The pressure fell away, and I was immediately more comfortable.  But then it came back again and I could not stop myself dribbling a little more.

Again, I felt immediate relief.  Then, within seconds, the pressure was back, and I was dribbling into my pants again.  I didn't try quite so hard to stop, I just let it dribble for a second or two longer, wondering if that would make my need bearable until I got back inside.   And then I found I couldn't stop the dribble.  I was slowly still wetting my pants even when I pulled hard to try to stop.  I couldn't keep trying to squeeze myself closed, and then, when I relaxed, the pressure was still on.  Without thinking about it, I had to give a little push to my bladder.  I think I felt that if I did that, I could then pull my bladder closed again.

So I felt myself push a little squirt out.  And that was it.  I felt my pants flood, and I could do nothing about it, as I could not stop myself giving a push to help it along.  With a shock, I realised that I was now pissing, with full force, into my pants.  I heard the splashing sound start as my piss splattered on the tarmac, and felt warm streams running down the inside of my legs, wetting my socks.  I tried my hardest to stop pissing.  The flow slowed for a few seconds, but my muscles were not strong enough.  I had to stop trying, and again found myself forcing myself to pee in my clothes.

I thought, 'I'm going to the toilet, in front of everybody, in the middle of the playground, in my shorts.'  I looked around.  Pam, a girl in another class had noticed.  She was staring at me.  She was a year or two younger, and I didn't like it.

I didn't know what to do.  I tapped the shoulder of the boy in front of me.  He asked, crossly, what I wanted.  I just said 'look'.  He didn't know what he was supposed to be looking at, so I repeated it.  I gestured down, to show that he should look at my wet shorts, and the piss pouring from them.  He looked, and made a sound of disgust, then turned away.

I think I was still pissing when the class were called in.  I just stood there, so everyone else walked around me and my puddle.  Then a teacher came and took charge.

• 1 month later...

My last genuine accident as a kid, huh? Guess I was about 6 or 7 years old. I was together with a friend and we were racing our soapbox cars down the hill behind my house. I had so much fun I didn't realize that I was desperate until it was way to late. I got out of my car and started running towards some bushes to relive myself, but I didn't get very far until it felt like the tip my penis exploded in my pants. (I remember that exploding feeling very vividly) It took a second or two for me to realize what had happened, then I had to tell my friend that I had just peed myself and start walking home. 

Later on I started to get erections while grabbing myself when I was desperat to pee. That led me to starting to associate the feeling that I needed to pee with the good feelings I got from touching my erect penis. That led the some other experimentation and peeing myself on purpose, but that's a different story. 

I was 11. Just in from recess and I had to pee badly. I don't know why I went straight to class past the boys room. I didn't think I'd be allowed to go to boys room until next break. I was too shy to ask otherwise. I thought I could make it. I squirmed and squeezed in my seat until I felt my pants get warm and wet rapidly. 

Spent the rest of the day in pullups and scrubs courtesy of the school nurse.