Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I mentioned as part of the discussion in this post (https://omorashi.org/topic/25110-ultrasound-this-thursday/), I had an regular scheduled ultrasound on Thursday this past week. This is a normal c

Wow, I can't believe you made it all the way to the exam with a full bladder! Wet pants notwithstanding, that's an impressive feat. I do hope your kidneys are unharmed Good thing you got a scan immed

I am not sure if this is a common experience for others, but for me this story made my mouth water :D and made other more "adult" things happen too. Sounds like a great experience, but I am sure that

Posted Images

On 7/14/2019 at 3:16 PM, Maverick&Sage said:

What a great story! cela semble être une véritable expérience de désespoir like any others i have already eard!

Merci! 

On 7/14/2019 at 8:09 PM, Stanley79 said:

Excellent writing as usual!  Have you posted you bladder procedures?  Are they too weird to write about?

Which ones? I mean some of them might be of interest here. Others... were weird...

Actually, I'm curious about any bladder procedure.

I've worked in medical-device development.  One engineer I worked for liked to image her kidney to test whether our devices presented tissue density and Doppler blood flow in correct relationship.  A second accidentally (I presume) spilled salad oil on her skirt and went about her work looking like she had peed herself.  Yet another put a peeing mermaid doll in a test tank.  She also likes a (sadly terrible) popular-music group called "The Catheters."  Later on my net surfing produced a clip of her sitting nude an a stack of drawers while peeing and mugging the camera.  I've grown rather fond of medical procedures and the characters . . . I mean professionals involved.

2 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Actually, I'm curious about any bladder procedure.

I've worked in medical-device development.  One engineer I worked for liked to image her kidney to test whether our devices presented tissue density and Doppler blood flow in correct relationship.  A second accidentally (I presume) spilled salad oil on her skirt and went about her work looking like she had peed herself.  Yet another put a peeing mermaid doll in a test tank.  She also likes a (sadly terrible) popular-music group called "The Catheters."  Later on my net surfing produced a clip of her sitting nude an a stack of drawers while peeing and mugging the camera.  I've grown rather fond of medical procedures and the characters . . . I mean professionals involved.

Uro dynamics is one I should write about, though I was really unhappy about this test the three times I've done it, mostly because they insert a catheter in you and I AM NOT A FAN 🙂

• 5 months later...

I have just inserted a catheter to drain my bladder constantly. I use a small, 200ml capacity leg bag. It fills so often when I drink much. My plan is to leave it in my bladder for 3 days. At night I use a 2 liter bag for more comfort.   I love to clamp it for daytime, and let my bladder fill like normal. Before removal, I also clamp the catheter for bladder training. Its very nice to have huge pee after it has been removed. Ask me if you have any questions.

cath1.jpg

cath2.jpg

13 hours ago, MrFoley said:

I have just inserted a catheter to drain my bladder constantly. I use a small, 200ml capacity leg bag. It fills so often when I drink much. My plan is to leave it in my bladder for 3 days. At night I use a 2 liter bag for more comfort.   I love to clamp it for daytime, and let my bladder fill like normal. Before removal, I also clamp the catheter for bladder training. Its very nice to have huge pee after it has been removed. Ask me if you have any questions.

cath1.jpg

cath2.jpg

Is leaving a catheter in for 3 days safe?

Its not a problem if you drink a lot of water. The urine's colour will tell you, if you need to drink more. I allways try to keep my urine clean.

And... At the insertion I keep everything clean also.

I use catheters for more than 20 years, and had only 1 infection what was my fault. 

But Ive learnt from it. 

And I allways keep the outside part of the catheter clean. 

I do it only a few times a year, when I have time. I love to wear them. 

Sometimes Im a bit sad when I remove it. But Im also lucky that I dont need it for medical reason.

Just for playing... 

• 3 months later...

Rachel, This story has been my go to video for a while. You do such a good job of telling the story, I can see it in my head. Problem is, now I'm having a hard time sleeping, because the last time I reread it, it brought up an old memory of mine, that now I can't get rid of. I think I'm going to have to write it all down, to get it out of my head, like a song that won't leave. I hope you don't mind if I make a reference to this when I do. If you bother to read it, I'm sure you'll understand.

• 1 year later...