Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I thought it might be interesting to start a thread based on confessions. Things that can be funny, embarrassing, etc, but for the entertainment of others (and yourself)...

I'll start; I own a rediculous number of stuffed toys. I'm 19 and still sleep with a couple on my bed. I also can't sleep without a blanket and my duvet although that's more for warmth purposes.

I have more, but I'll confess more once other people have confessed!

Have fun! MG x

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whenever I'm riding in the car, I look out my window and imagine there's a man running alongside the vehicle. He never looks at me, but he can tell I'm watching him, and he keeps up the pace to try an

I know virtually nothing about sports and i'm glad I don't.

I have to actively fight the urge to grab somebody's hand and bite off parts of their fingers, or something similarly violent and disfiguring, if that somebody should yell at me for whatever reason. I

Posted Images

Well first of all, I had been thinking of starting a thread like this for a long time now  ,so I kinda feel jealous that someone else put it up first!

As far confessing something is concerned , I feel very bad when someone calls me ugly .

My confidence shakes when someone tells me that I don’t look good. Even my best friend has called me ugly a couple of times ,although I know he didn’t mean it, but it still hurt .

I enjoy watching Disney Channel and Nickelodeon sitcoms and i'm a big fan of pop music like Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry etc.

I'm right there with you about the music. I mean it's good music, it's popular for a reason and what isnt there to love about being a firework?

I have a 23 cm paper figurine of my character Nikki that I keep in my room and I love her oh so very very much.

O.o 

Question do you sleep with it...

I got a Dante and Vergil Stuff Chibi Dolls on my shelf

I one time when I was 10 blew up my cousins Dolls Whoopsie ^_^

Hmmm sometimes Dream about ehem being naughty and Sharing my Fetishes with a Fictional Anime character

Of both genders.

O.o 

Question do you sleep with it...

I got a Dante and Vergil Stuff Chibi Dolls on my shelf

I one time when I was 10 blew up my cousins Dolls Whoopsie ^_^

Hmmm sometimes Dream about ehem being naughty and Sharing my Fetishes with a Fictional Anime character

Of both genders.

You blew up your cousin's dolls?

As in, an explosion?  O.o

Well if my first confession was too hard hitting for this thread , there is something else I want to confess.

I dance, a lot! I dance in the kitchen , I dance in the bathroom, I dance in my room (obviously). I often start dancing in the streets and my friends have to ask me to stop because it gets embarrassing for them.

I think I go nuts while dancing.

I'm 35 years old & have never had a propper girlfriend, I get really nervous, tongue tied & shy around girls I like.

Well my friend I think it goes the other way round.

Confidence is what women look for in their probable mate.

I still do get very very nervous around girls , you know as I said it's an issue of self confidence but once you begin talking and picking up momentum you'll realize it's not that big of a deal! Hope you get a girlfriend soon! :)

Edited by Pain 予言の子 (see edit history)

I can't remember what I had for dinner last night but I can remember all he lyrics to several various 90's children's cartoons and some from earlier.

Upon seeing toy story I vowed never to get rid of my toys, and still talk to my sheriff woody doll.

And when I got my sheriff woody doll I wrote my name on his boot in sharpie.

If the song didn't play at the start of some great cartoon/tv show and wasn't made by someone who was ever from Disney I likely don't know it, or at least not who specifically wrote it.

I used to be a beliber, but not after he wrote "Boyfriend" and I now hate him as a person.

I'm sure there's more but right now that's all I got.

Guest TheEnigmatic

My biggest secret has always been that I am into pee and wettings. However the other big confession would be that I spent alot of time in my last relationship really liking my bgirlfriend's best friend. I felt awful about it, never mentioned it and was actually relieved when we broke up. I never planned to make a move on her best friend as that is not right in my mind and I never saw her again. Ultimately I got over her and found a new girlfriend, whom I love. :D

Well my friend I think it goes the other way round.

Confidence is what women look for in their probable mate.

I still do get very very nervous around girls , you know as I said it's an issue of self confidence but once you begin talking and picking up momentum you'll realize it's not that big of a deal! Hope you get a girlfriend soon! :)

Thanks for your kind words, the problem is I'm a bit of a loner so I don't get to meet alot of people but I try not to dwell on it too much these days.

Well first of all, I had been thinking of starting a thread like this for a long time now  ,so I kinda feel jealous that someone else put it up first!

As far confessing something is concerned , I feel very bad when someone calls me ugly .

My confidence shakes when someone tells me that I don’t look good. Even my best friend has called me ugly a couple of times ,although I know he didn’t mean it, but it still hurt .

Sorry I beat you to it! I had been thinking of doing it for a few days. And the more I thought about it the more it seemed like a fun idea, so went ahead and did it! At least you found it so can see the confessions people have made I suppose!

The confidence thing, I totally get it! I've been called ugly persay, but I have been bullied for how I look. (Specifically my nose, it's driven me to actually want surgery....only financially that's a problem!).

Anyway, another confession! A lot of people have said I'm attention seeker, because I used to get ill a lot as a kid, and have a lot of other problems. (Anxiety, depression, panic attacks due to emetophobia (fear of sick etc...).) I've never admitted until now that, yes, actually, I do want attention. Everything above was not attention seeking however, that was genuine. I need someone to help me breath when I was having a panic attack because I was to shaken up to remember how to do it right. But the kind of attention I want....links back to self confidence. I want to be the kind of pretty, almost perfect person, where people talk about me behind my back and say 'isn't she pretty' or 'she so lovely, so kind hearted' or 'I can't imagine her ever hurting a fly' etc....and I actually crave that to the point I can't get over some of anxiety/depression related stuff unless I can see that it might be happening. And I've been told it does, but because I haven't heard it first hand I don't believe it :/

I have an unbelievable crush on Piccolo from DBZ, Autobots Ratchet, Optimus, Jazz and Ironhide from Transformers, Raphael and Leonardo from TMNT and quite a few others too. And I often have naughty dreams about them all in the same situation or different ones. Sometimes I dream about them all at the same time in the same situation.