Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Animes about omorashi

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say that it focuses intensely on omorashi, and also this refers mostly to the manga than the anime, but Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has a lot of omorashi material in it. Almost every part except Part 2 has some omo material in it (Note: As of now, I'm reading through Part 6, and I haven't read Parts 7 or 8 yet. So I don't know if they contain any omorashi in them.)

List of omo stuff that I remember in each part:

Part 1 contains a wetting scene
Part 2 has nothing that I remember
Part 3 has a watersports(?) scene
Part 4 contains a desperation wetting scene
Part 5 contains multiple peeing scenes and multiple desperation scenes
and Part 6 (as far as I know) contains a multiple desperation scenes and a peeing scene, along with a scene with filled up glass urinals

If I missed any scenes, please do inform me (but if it involves spoilers or anything past Part 6, please don't).

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm i know a few animes/manga's that have omorashi scenes in them...

-Ikkitousen(just a few wettings from time to time)

-Fight ippatsu! Juuden-Chan(anime that has a wetting in nearly every episode, as stated by Goldenstorm)

-Kiss X Siss(There's a girl that wets herself in every episode she's in, and also a main character that pees in the OVA's)

-Mirai Nikki(Has once scene where yuno is peeing, nothing can be seen tho)

-Higurashi no naku koro ni(Not quite sure, but there is a certain point where one of the main casts wets herself)

Sadly enough there's no anime/manga that revolves around wetting, although wetting scenes can be found in many animes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's only a 2-episode hentai(and a heavily censored one at that), but the second episode of Imouto Juiru(I think the title translates as Little sister Juice) revolves almost exclusively around the yougest of the main character's step-sisters having a weak bladder and shows her peeing on-screen at least thrice(all three being near accidents, the first outside, the other two into a bucket). The girl in question is of elementary school age and the main character does have sex with her, so it might not be to your liking if you prefer omo-content that isn't so blatantly fetishized or aren't into loli. Still, probably has the highest omo content by percentage of run time of any anime I've seen.

That actually sounds pretty interesting (minus the loli sex scene) I think i'll look it up

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trinity Seven had an omorashi scene. I wanna say it was episode 3, but I'm not really sure. It had some of the girls locked in a room needing to pee. The male protagonist was intrigued iirc. It was awhile ago when I watched it, but some minor omorashi content nonetheless. Great series overall though. Only like 12 or 13 episodes. Give it a watch some time!

Edited by poads (see edit history)

Trinity Seven had an omorashi scene. I wanna say it was episode 3, but I'm not really sure. It had some of the girls locked in a room needing to pee. The male protagonist was intrigued iirc. It was awhile ago when I watched it, but some minor omorashi content nonetheless. Great series overall though. Only like 12 or 13 episodes. Give it a watch some time!

it's in episode 2. Three(or maybe two) of the girls were locked inside a library for several hours with the main character because of a spell I believe? One of them, Lillith, ends up getting really desperate and squirming around and holding herself, and one of the other girls mentions she has to pee as well, but before anyone can wet themselves, someone opens the door for them and Lillith runs out yelling that she's going to wet herself.

8 episodes of Konosuba have already given us two omorashi scenes. The first is in episode 5, where the three girls claim they don't use the bathroom with one of them pretty clearly lying at the moment, and the second is episode 8 where Kazuma and Megumin need to use the bathroom in the middle of the night in a haunted mansion. Kazuma needs to pull Megumin off the toilet halfway through to escape incoming spirits.

• 1 year later...

I need some desperate help. I remember an Anime involving a bunch of Princesses that have "Moon sigils" in their eyes that house their powers. This one dude, who I think was a Butler or something, used embarrassment and other such things to force their sigils to appear, and then he used some command to steal their sigils. Sorry for Spoilers, but I distinctly recall One of the chicks being forced to pee herself in a park while dressed as a dog.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?