Sign In

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi everyone I have been a lurker for a few months now and have decided to share my sightings to contribute to this wonderful community. I have decided not to reveal any names as i wish to keep all tho

This next sighting occurred when I was hanging out with a very close group of friends, 3 guys and 2 girls. We had all graduated from school and this was a meet up to catch up with each other. We decid

This next sighting happened to the same girl as my second post, my hot model friend. This happened in Bangkok, Thailand. The group of us consisted of 3 guys and 3 girls. We were there to celebrate our

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This next one happened recently. It isint a sighting i witnessed originally but it was a recount by my sister-in-law. 

I was suppose to fetch her home from the airport. She went for a trip to vietnam and was coming back alone. 

When she came out of the gates. She mentioned that she needed to 'rush to the toilets' so i grabbed her bags for her and waited for her while she went. She came out apologising and said that she wasnt feeling well and we left for her place right after. 

The ride to her place took about 30 mins. When we reached her place while waiting for the lift up to her apartment. She mentioned she needed to pee again and told me to just help her get her lugguage and put it right by the sofa. She rushed to the toilets and did a small pee. I made a casual remark about her needing to go again 'urgently' so soon after the previous pee. 

She then recounted her 'incident' to me. She said that she had held her bladder for hours before she could pee and after her 'extreme hold'. She couldnt really hold her pee anymore and had to keep going even throughout the entire flight home. 

It was her last day so she checked out of her hotel at about 11am and went about her itenery for some sightseeing and some last minute shopping. She had lunch some noodles and a drink.  She also had an iced tea while walking around. It was around 3pm where she first felt that she needed to pee. She was headed to see a waterfall and river so she figured she could go along the way. But there wasnt any toilets available for her throughout! She was getting quite uncomfortable and thought she would be able to get back to her hotel and use the toilets there before heading to the airport. 

She had arranged transport with her hotel at 6pm. However due to traffic and delays, reached her hotel at about 6.30pm. The hotel staff were kind and had asked her driver to wait. And they had already loaded her luagguage onto the vehicle which was waiting for her already when she arrived at the hotel. 

Being already late for her flight and not wishing to delay her transport to the airport, she immediately got onto the van and headed straight to the airport. She described her ride to the airport as being 'torturous' and she 'couldnt wait to reach the airport'. As it was the evening traffic the ride to the airport took longer than it should and by the time she arrived at the airport about 7.30pm, She was seriously late. The counter staff was kind enough and allowed her to get pass the line and check in and told her to go the boarding gate immediately. 

Her need at this point was 'really serious and the worst she had ever needed'. At the boarding gate, they literally closed it right after she passed it!

She was thinking on using the toilets on the plane before the take off but she knew it would be unlikely as she was the last one in! And it turned out true as she was the last ti settle down and the plane moved to the runway without her having a chance to use the toilets. 

At this point her need was extremely bad and her whole bladder area was having sharp pains more than just the 'ache' feelings. She said she was 'literally sweating from the effort needed to hold everything in'. 

Due to the weather, lightning and rain, the plane was delayed for alottle bit before they could take off. She tried to ask if she could use the toilets but the flight attendant said that they were moving any minute and she would have to wait until the plane was in the air. The delayed turned out ti be 15 minutes! 

My sister in law was in a state of panic. She said that she had started to question if she could really hold on any longer. She had started to lose control and could 'feel drips coming out'. 

The plane took off soon after and once the seatbelt sign was off she immediately rushed to the toilets. She finally peed at around 8.30. Thats makes over 5 hours of 'holding'. 

She also mentioned that she didnt 'really make it' but it wasnt a big accident and wasnt visible on her denim shorts. 

I tried my best to get these informantion without her thinking i was a creep. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i have. 

On 02/04/2015 at 11:07 AM, jeromeft said:

This next sighting happened to the same girl as my second post, my hot model friend. This happened in Bangkok, Thailand. The group of us consisted of 3 guys and 3 girls. We were there to celebrate our graduation. She was 19 at that point of time. On that day she was wearing a light blue spaghetti stripe top with hot denim shorts with slippers. 

If some of you have been there before, it was a place of street food, street shopping, and a few malls here and there. We had countless bottles of fresh juice that was sold on the streets. It was already evening when she first mentioned about her need to pee. We were out in the night markets, these night markets were on the streets with no bathroom facilities. It occurred to me that we (everyone in the group) had peed at least twice throughout the day while she had not been since we left the hotel in the morning! We continued walking the streets but back towards our hotel. It was probably about a 30 mins walk but with lots to see and explore we didn't complain. She became panicky and started complaining about here bad need to pee. As we approached the hotel, she said that if there was a bush or tree, she wanted to use that as a cover for her to pee. I was shocked as we were so close to the hotel now. I could see that she really couldn't hold it much longer as she was very fidgety and kept rushing us to walk faster.

We encouraged her to hold on and finally reached the hotel. She had 1 hand holding onto her bladder area which was swollen now, suddenly she said "help me hold all these" and threw her shopping bags at me. She then made a half sprint half hobble towards the hotel lobby toilets, both her hands now near her crotch. The toilet was a single unisex cubicle as we stayed at a smaller hotel due to our budget. To her horror the toilets was being washed, there was a lady mopping the small cubicle with a few bottles of soap and other stuff all over the toilet. She apologized and told us to use the toilets in our rooms. My friend started to panic now and grabbed her vagina really tightly and had her legs tightly crossed.

The toilets were located right beside the lift area and we immediately took the next lift up to our room which was on the 5th floor. The hotel was quite a budget hotel so there was only 1 lift and  it wasn't moving very fast. In the lift she was saying things like "im dying" and "I really cant take this". We all went to her room as I was holding her stuff. Once she entered the room, she began undoing her shorts while walking to the bathroom which was maybe 10 steps away. We all could see her panties which was white and she tried her best to close the toilet door before throwing herself on the toilet bowl and released a strong gush of pee. She didn't close the door fully and it was half ajar. We guys tried to move away out of the view to be polite to her but I already saw most of what had occurred. I managed to see her pull down her white panties and cute buttcheeks before she turned around. I saw pee gushing out from her vagina for about 2 seconds before I moved and couldn't see anything.

Her stream seemed endless and it was so powerful like a fire hose. She definitely peed over a minute of strong gushing before coming out exhausted and slightly embarrassed. She finally released a days worth of pee. And I think it was around 2 litres. That is a very huge amount and she truly had great bladder control to be able to hold that amount of pee. She was clearly at her limit and was very close to giving up a few times.

Do you ever wonder if she's got the same fetish? But maybe doesn't know the Japanese word so isn't on this board? Maybe could be an easy way to introduce, did u know there's this Japanese word....... Good luck :D and thanks for sharing these are awesome stories :D

19 hours ago, jackgriffin said:

These are all great.  You're due for witnessing a full blown accident soon.  I wish I had half your luck

Thanks! I certainly hope so, but i havent had muvh luck. These are I had all these throughout the years. Ive only seen a girl wet herslef and it was during an exam in school. 

17 hours ago, desperation9 said:

Do you ever wonder if she's got the same fetish? But maybe doesn't know the Japanese word so isn't on this board? Maybe could be an easy way to introduce, did u know there's this Japanese word....... Good luck :D and thanks for sharing these are awesome stories :D

She absolutely hates being desperate so i  think its not her having the fetish. Almost all of the girls that are in my sightings hated being desperate. 

Maybe i hang around with the wrong crowd :( 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone this just happened recently. It is not a sighting. It is just a recount of how my colleague just recounting and describing her desperation. 

it was a work day and we end work at 6.30pm. That day her husband was gonna pick her up from work and head over to a car workshop for some quick servicing. She was too busy with her work that she didn’t realise it was 6.30 and her husband called her as he was waiting by the road downstairs waiting for her. She claim that she had needed the toilet for quite some time but decided to hold it as she didn’t want to keep her husband waiting. 

the car workshop was about 15 mins drive away. The workshop was in an area very ‘industrial’ and there wasn’t much shops or anything around. The estimate was 90 mins to 2 hours before they could collect the car.  They left the car at the workshop and went to get some Food for dinner at a nearby food stall. It wasn’t a very big stall with just 2-3 tables under some umbrellas by the road. She said that it was uncomfortable but wanted to try to hold until she reached home as she was pretty sure the toilets were nasty. 

they ate and waited for about 1 hour  before returning to the car workshop to see if it was done. The workshop informed that it was gonna take longer as they had more work still needed to be done. My friend who was getting urgent now decided to head back to the food stall to use the toilets there instead. To her horror the shop said that there wasn’t any toilets available! 

My friend went back to the car shop and decided to hold it and accepted that she had to wait until she reached home. She was getting more and more urgent and she finally asked if she could use the toilet. The workers there informed her that she may not like the toilets seeing she was in office wear. 

after about 20 mins she decided that waiting may no longer be an option, she asked to use their toilets.  She described the toilets as dirty, smelly and just a single cubicle with a squat toilet. The floor was wet and had black shoe prints all over. There wasn’t any lock as well and the door which was just a very hollow plastic door would naturally swing open. 

She was getting more desperate now but decided not to use it as it was very difficult for her to pee. She decided not to use it and wait until she reached home. 

She asked Twice more how much longer was the car going to be ready as she was ‘anxious to pee’. After about 45 mins it was finally ready and she told her husband to drive fast and she had to stop on the way home so that she could use a toilet at a proper Coffeeshop.  

• 5 months later...

Hi my next sighting occured in a huge departmental store. I have finally gotten a new house of my own and I was heading down to a local store which had everything electronics. I was going to buy everything from kitchen equipment , TVs and everything for the new house. This sighting I witness was not very obvious and I did not suspect that she was desperate until quite near the ‘end’. 

I reached the shop at around 1pm after I had my lunch. The first display at the front of the stores were the televisions. A nice guy approached me and showed me a couple of TVs. We shortlisted a few models that I was interested in. The guy suggested that we move on to the other equipments and revisit this later after some consideration. He brought me to the area where they had displays for the refrigerators/ washer machine for clothes etc and introduced me to a cute looking girl (probably late 20s at most). Let’s call her T. 

T was very nice and polite and was very helpful. we spent quite a long time sharing that it’s my first time purchasing these equipments and she shared that she was quite new on this job. since I was new to all these and she was quite new as well she often needed to ‘check with her colleagues’ to answer my questions. She was very patient with me in trying to help me find the suitable products for me at the beginning but I still had a hard time deciding which refrigerator I wanted. Towards the end it was between 2 different brands and I found her more ‘impatient’ and ‘aggressive selling’. In the end she suggested that she would do me a favour and keep both models in stock for me and I could come back to her within 1 week to let her know which one I preferred. I spent a total of about 4 hours with her in total picking out all the kitchen equipment. I noticed in the last 1 hour or so her sometimes crossing her legs or lifting 1 leg off the ground and turning her knee inwards. But I thought nothing much of it.  At this point in my mind, I just thought she was getting tired walking around showing me the displays and explaining everything to me and just wanted to close the deal. She brought me to a desk where she proceeded to explain to me the exchange policy, warranty period etc. This took a further 20 mins, I noticed she was rather tense and I still attributed it to the long sessions we been through. She explained that she needed some time to note down all the items I wanted and create a bill for me, This would take about 10 mins. I had started to feel a light need to pee by now and went to the toilets and came back to her station. I had a good 5 mins or so ‘admiring’ her nice eyes and nicely painted nails. (She was wearing a mask but I’m pretty sure she was quite attractive). 

By this time it was almost 6pm and I still had to head back to the TVs displays to select the TV that I wanted. She followed me to the TV display area to look for the first guy that assisted me. (They probably have some commission arranged to be split in my joined bill since they were ‘experts’ in the different products) but the guy was no where to be seen. She was rather fidgety (but not obvious) and almost ‘panicky’. She tried calling him on his mobile but there was no answer. She then suggested that she would go to the office to make an ‘announcement’ for him to come to the TV display area. I suggested that he might be on a break or something and she didn’t need to hurry him. It was only then she revealed in Chinese, in her own words  “ Actually I am really very urgent to pee. can you wait here while I go to the toilet, it will only takes 5 mins, sorry I’m really urgent. 

Of course I said sure I’ll wait for her here. Just as she was about to walk away the other guy returned. She quickly told him about the bill she had passed to me and to help me while she went to the toilet and she will be back real soon. She had 1 leg bend inwards toward her other leg all the time she was explaining to the guy. While she was gone, I made the decision after a quick chat and the guy proceed to add my new TV into a new bill. While I continued to walk  around the area looking at some speakers. T returned shortly and apologised embarrassedly. I Laughed to make her feel better and asked if she was feeling better. She admit rather shyly and said “it was really urgent and had a lot of pee”. I then joked and said she should have told me earlier. She replied “actually I already needed to pee and It was almost my break time but I was a customer that would buy a lot of items and she couldn’t release me for the commission” I then asked her more on her working hours and if this happens frequently. I concluded that she was in the morning shift so her last pee would probably her morning pee, and she held for more than 4 hours. She also said that this would sometimes happens but normally it was alright and she would wait until the deal was done before she would go and pee, just now my pee was really going to leak out that’s why I went toilet halfway. 

Soon the new bill was confirmed and I paid for all the items. Knowing it was over her working time, I offered to have dinner with her but she was rather shy and refused politely. So sadly that’s the end of our short relationship. 

I hope you guys enjoyed it. writing this really turned me on, knowingly she was shy and was almost at her limit before admitting  her need to pee. I was rather disappointed that I had not ‘spot it’ earlier. 

Edited by jeromeft (see edit history)
On 4/12/2015 at 11:14 PM, jeromeft said:

This next sighting happened on a school trip, we were teenagers then. I was very lucky to witness this girl desperate 2 times in a day!

There was this slim girl, she had long brown hair, average height and a very attractive figure. I cannot remember what exactly she was wearing that day but she definitely had a pair of tight leggings (black) on.

The flight was about 6 hours, she sat beside me on the plane, she took the window seat, I took the middle seat and another guy took the aisle seat. That wasn't her original seat, it was supposed to be another guy at the window seat but she asked the guy to change seats with her as she wanted to have the window seat for the view. During this time, I had taken the opportunity to talk to her more as we have not really spoken much to each other despite being in the same school. I found out that this was her first time on a plane and leaving the country. As we talked more, she mentioned that she should have peed before we boarded the plane, this was probably 2 hours into the flight. There was a bit of turbulence at that point and the fasten seat belts signs was on. She was worried and asked if passengers were allowed to leave the seats when the sign was on. I told her it was best not to but if she needed the toilets badly she could get up and explain that it was an emergency. She replied that she would wait until she couldn't before doing that. I tried to continue talking to her but she seemed distracted by her need to pee, she was crossing her legs tightly and was quite tensed. After about 1 hour, the signs were turned off she immediately asked me to move to let her out, me and the guy both stood and allowed her out before she ran to the toilets. When she returned she said "thank god, I nearly gave up and was gonna get up and ignore that stupid sign".

That was the first time I saw her desperate. She only peed once during the flight.

When we reached the airport, it took probably 1 hour or maybe a bit longer for everyone to get through immigration and get our luggage and things like that. There was a delay for our busses and we needed to wait for about 30 mins before the busses arrived to bring us to our hotel. This whole time this girl did not use the toilets at all, her last pee was her desperate pee on the plane. The journey to the hotel took about 2 hours because there was some traffic.

When we had reached the hotel, the teachers were busy talking with the hotel stuff and getting the keys to our room and stuff and told us to stay at the lobby and not move around.  We were at the lobby talking to each other and she said "I hope we get our rooms soon so I can pee" I asked her if she was desperate again, she replied " yes, I cant believe how unlucky I am today, I don't usually get urgent so often" I told her to look for the toilets at the lobby but she said she didnt wanna disobey the teachers instructions.

After about 20 mins the teachers gave us our room keys and as expected everyone crowded the lift area waiting to go up. There was 4 lifts for about 80 students ! I found that she was on the same floor as me but our room numbers were quite far apart. I offered to help her carry her luggage up as we were on the same floor. There were many other students ahead of us and we took about the 6th or 7th lift! While waiting she said "omg, please hurry, I really need to pee"

When we got to our floor we headed to her room first, and we found out our rooms were actually opposite each other! The keys were those you slot the card into the door and then remove it and wait for the green lights to appear before the door would unlock itself. She was probably in a rush to use the toilets that she removed her card too fast, she failed to open her door  times. She was saying "please work" and crossing her legs bouncing up and down on the spot. I offered to try mine and I was successful on my 2nd try. She immediately rushed into my room and dashed into the toilets, slammed the door and peed a torrent into the toilet. I could hear her pee from the outside and it was a really long and fast stream! She came out sighing and said "I was almost losing control of it" I just smiled and said "Wow that was a lot of pee and glad you made it" After that I helped her into her room across mine.

Unfortunately I did not see her desperate again during the rest of the school trip but I did managed to see a few other girls desperate. I will post them when I have more time. Hope you guys enjoyed my sightings  :smile: 

Reminds me of so many time I was stuck in the middle seat or window seat ( I have a whole thread on it) and had to hold in my pee because the aisle seat was blocking me from getting up because they were asleep or I was afraid to disturb them. The worst ones are flying those transpacific red eye flights between Asia and USA/Canada where the aisle seat is asleep for ages and you are just sitting in the middle seat bursting and you stare in envy as other people walk to the lavatory and can release themselves.  Imagine if the girl was travelling with strangers in the middle and aisle seat would she have juat held it as shes too scared to ask others to move like other shy people and hold it in or would she have asked? What if you in the middle seat was asleep blocking her I wonder if she would have still gone or wait you wake up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, back with a short incident that I never witnessed but the girl was sharing her experience with me over some drinks at a bar. Some background, I knew this girl since we were kids, we were classmates in school (8years old). We never really contacted much but we were just social media friends. I met her recently near the area where I work and we decided to arrange one evening where we can catch up. Over drinks the conversation somehow moved to how covid19 has affected travel and we can’t wait to travel again. So she shared some details about her last trip she had in 2020 just right before covid restrictions happened. 

this happened to her last year, it was a work trip to Vietnam, she and another male colleague of hers. They spent 5 days working on a site there and had another 2 days before returning. they decided to explore and travelled to another city to fly back. The incident happened during the bus journey between the 2 cities. They chose this as it was the cheapest option to travel in between the cities as they had to pay for it themselves, the company only provided air tickets.  It was about a 7 hour ride. They started off at 10am after breakfast at the hotel and for some reason the 2 of them were the only foreigners on this trip, the bus wasn’t full so everyone could sit alone without sharing a seat next to someone beside them. 

about 2 hours into the ride she had the first urge to pee but she wasn’t worried about it. After an hour the driver stopped in a rural area surrounded by some grass fields and a few trees and spoke in Vietnamese and some people started getting off the bus. 

The 2 of them not knowing what was going on at the beginning, did not get down at first but soon realised this was a ‘rest stop’. There were no toilet facilities and the men moved face  away on one side to pee while some women squatted some distance away. The guy joined the rest of the guys and got to relieve himself but my friend who was dressed in jeans decided that she could not do it as she was not comfortable with ‘showing my ass to the world’ the other females who got to pee were dressed in a type traditional Vietnamese dress which offered a lot of ‘cover’

she went back onboard the bus without peeing. She tried to sleep to ‘distract herself’ but after about an hour. She ‘couldn’t sleep as it was getting very uncomfortable’ she tried reading as a distraction but ‘it didn’t really help much’. At the 2 hour mark she was ‘very urgent and it felt that her pee bomb was gonna explode’.

they reached the city another 2 hours later and ‘thankfully there was a restaurant open nearby’ she ran as fast as she could and managed to pee after close to 5 hours of holding it. She said ‘she was really THIS CLOSE to doing a number 1 in public for the first time in her life’. 

I don’t think she knew how much I enjoyed her experience. And I really enjoyed how she used her exact words which I had quoted like ‘this’. 

• 4 months later...

Hi it’s hard to have any sightings but I did have a really good one recently. 

I recently bought a house of my own and hired a company to design the house. One of their Sales staff assigned to me was a young lady, I learned that she is 29 this year. She was average height and quite attractive. (All the Sales staff were quite attractive females for some reason). We had met a few times recently to share what imagined the house to be like and she did some work to show us. We had to go tothe house to finalise all the details before she could get the works to start. Please mind that the house is totally empty with only the toilet bowls installed (cane with the house) and tiles were already done by the workers at this point. 

On this day, we decided to meet at a cafe about 20 mins away for a quick discussion and then she would then drive us to the house to confirm all the details.  We each had iced coffee as it was a pretty hot day and we met at around 3pm. (the area that I bought the house was a very newly built up area with no shops or anything like that nearby, just to give you an idea) she was also wearing a white tshirt, jeans and sneakers. 

On the way, there in her car, she explained to me that she might need to go over to the other house for a quick visit as there was some works already started there. I told her not to worry and she could take all the time she needed. (She was also assigned by her company to look after another client in the same area as mine). The plan is was for me to go to my new place first, and then she would go to the other house (few mins away) to settle the other site before coming back to my place to finalise all the details. Just as we pulled up, she shyly admitted “I really really need to pee badly, should have gone at the cafe” my interest in her immediately picked up. I casually replied that you can go at my place and asked her about this situation being common on her job . She declined saying she would be fine and told me that she faces this on some days with no available toilets. 

We entered my house, she was saying that she will roughly explain to me where the cupboards and wardrobes would generally be first, leave me there to think further before she will return to confirm the dimensions and stuff which could take up a lot of time. 

As we went from from room to room, I could see that she was really in a bad way and each time we passed the toilets, she mentioned about her need to pee like 3 times in a short span of 5 mins. I told her to go ahead and use the toilets but the issue was the house was totally empty with no doors. She said “ it’s so dirty, the workers had used them previously and it was quite dirty with pee stains and stuff. ( I was gonna change the toilet bowls anyway so I wasn’t really affected by the state it was). She also said “there’s no doors I don’t know how I can do it” I offered to go to another room and not to look. 

just then her phone rang and it was some workers calling her to ask on some stuff at her other house she was suppose to head to. She spoke to them for a couple of mins and told them she will be there soon but she might need to find a toilet first. After she ended the call I told her to just go ahead and use it I wouldn’t look. she reluctantly agreed and asked me to go to the next room so I would definitely be out of sight. After a few seconds I could hear her peeing since the house was so empty and there wasn’t any doors or anything. Her pee came out strongly for 57 seconds (I timed (pretending to use my phone) she was indeed desperate with the volume and speed where he pee hit the toilet bowl. She came out looking so much better and saying that this was one of the worst toilet situation she had ever faced as the condition of the toilets were really dirty with debris and stuff. She also said “that was really good training of her legs muscle” so I can imagine she was in a half squat position to avoid touching anything. My guess is she had no other choice but to take up my offer. 

she went to her other site and returned in less than 30 mins later before we finalised all the minor details that took over an hour. She definitely wouldn’t have made it til after we were done. 

It has been a really long while since I had witness anything worthy of a sighting and she really had no idea how much it turned me on. 

• 3 months later...

Hi all

super excited to share this sighting which ended up in a female friend peeing with me guarding in the male toilet. It has been super hard to get any new sightings with covid so this was a really great moment. 

Recently our covid restrictions was lifted and we could go out drinking in the pubs again. I had met with a group of 8 people (5 guys and 3 girls) from my workplace since it has been quite sometime everyone was able to meet up together. We went to a nearby pub for drinks and some food. The seating was a ‘U’ shape booth against the wall and only 2 people could get out easily. 

the girl which I witness was sitting ‘inside’ the booth meaning that if she were to get out, someone sitting beside here would need to get up from their seat. We all had a good time chatting and catching up over a few rounds of drinks and before we knew it, it was almost closing time and we were told for last orders of drinks. This was a good 4 hours since we had met. Since then a couple of us had been to the toilets at least once but not the girl sitting on the ‘inside’ as she was ‘stuck’ and was maybe too shy to ask other having to move out to stand for her. 

We left the pub and 3 guys decided they were going to catch a cab home. The remainder of us wanted to use the toilets before going home. This area was a whole lot of bars along the same street and the pubs didn’t have any toilets in their premises. It was a shared toilet for the whole street so naturally after closing time it was crowded on the street. We headed to the toilets and there was queues for both male and female toilets( from inside the toilet to out of the street) 

The girl who hasn’t peed at all since we met had loudly complained about the queue and how ‘urgent’ she was and had kept ‘asking’ us to hurry to find the toilet for her was panicking. 

the girls queued up for the toilets and me and the other guy queue for ours. The toilets were few for such a large area with the crowd (The male toilets had 2 urinals and 2 stalls, I later found out that the female had 3 stalls) 

The guys queue was moving much faster than the girls. Once out of sight from the girls in the male toilets, there were 3 guys ahead of me. When I was next in line I suddenly received a text from the desperate girl asking if she could pee on the male toilets and if I could help her. I agreed as I knew she was really losing it. she ran into the guys toilets, with the shock to the rest of the guys in the queue but none of them said anything. Thankfully for her, a stall freed up and she rushed in, asking me to stand outside the door of her stall. Her pee was super loud amazing gush that went for a really long time.

she thanked me once we exited for ‘helping’ and said that this was beyond urgent and just really painful’. her text will be forever a ‘treasure’ that I will keep. she also asked us to please don’t tell anyone about this. 

This was her text ‘hey, none of the girls are willing to let me cut the queue  can I come and pee with you in the guys toilet, it’s on the verge of bursting out already’

we had met for at least 4 hours and she had drank at least 5 pints to give you some idea.

On 11/26/2021 at 5:09 PM, jeromeft said:

Hi all

super excited to share this sighting which ended up in a female friend peeing with me guarding in the male toilet. It has been super hard to get any new sightings with covid so this was a really great moment. 

Recently our covid restrictions was lifted and we could go out drinking in the pubs again. I had met with a group of 8 people (5 guys and 3 girls) from my workplace since it has been quite sometime everyone was able to meet up together. We went to a nearby pub for drinks and some food. The seating was a ‘U’ shape booth against the wall and only 2 people could get out easily. 

the girl which I witness was sitting ‘inside’ the booth meaning that if she were to get out, someone sitting beside here would need to get up from their seat. We all had a good time chatting and catching up over a few rounds of drinks and before we knew it, it was almost closing time and we were told for last orders of drinks. This was a good 4 hours since we had met. Since then a couple of us had been to the toilets at least once but not the girl sitting on the ‘inside’ as she was ‘stuck’ and was maybe too shy to ask other having to move out to stand for her. 

We left the pub and 3 guys decided they were going to catch a cab home. The remainder of us wanted to use the toilets before going home. This area was a whole lot of bars along the same street and the pubs didn’t have any toilets in their premises. It was a shared toilet for the whole street so naturally after closing time it was crowded on the street. We headed to the toilets and there was queues for both male and female toilets( from inside the toilet to out of the street) 

The girl who hasn’t peed at all since we met had loudly complained about the queue and how ‘urgent’ she was and had kept ‘asking’ us to hurry to find the toilet for her was panicking. 

the girls queued up for the toilets and me and the other guy queue for ours. The toilets were few for such a large area with the crowd (The male toilets had 2 urinals and 2 stalls, I later found out that the female had 3 stalls) 

The guys queue was moving much faster than the girls. Once out of sight from the girls in the male toilets, there were 3 guys ahead of me. When I was next in line I suddenly received a text from the desperate girl asking if she could pee on the male toilets and if I could help her. I agreed as I knew she was really losing it. she ran into the guys toilets, with the shock to the rest of the guys in the queue but none of them said anything. Thankfully for her, a stall freed up and she rushed in, asking me to stand outside the door of her stall. Her pee was super loud amazing gush that went for a really long time.

she thanked me once we exited for ‘helping’ and said that this was beyond urgent and just really painful’. her text will be forever a ‘treasure’ that I will keep. she also asked us to please don’t tell anyone about this. 

This was her text ‘hey, none of the girls are willing to let me cut the queue  can I come and pee with you in the guys toilet, it’s on the verge of bursting out already’

we had met for at least 4 hours and she had drank at least 5 pints to give you some idea.

Wow wonder how she held in like 2L for 4 hours? Could she even walk normally and stand straight when you guys left the bar? Did she show any signs of desperation while sitting? How long did she wait in line for? At least she thankfully made it but must have been embarassing and painful for her. How long did the other girls wait in line for? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all this next one is super short but thought some of you might like to hear. 

I was in town heading home, it takes about 20 mins to my stop which was the last stop. This girl was with a guy (they only recently met through the conversation I overheard throughout the ride.) they were chatting about languages they usually speak at home etc. so they must be new friends’ 

the girl caught my eye as she was really petite I’m guessing about 150cm, slim with really nice eyes (wearing mask, covid effect) 

They were chatting casually in the train and I was standing behind them quietly admiring this girl. Turned out they were going all the way to my stop which made me secretly happy. 

just as we were reaching, the girl asked ‘not sure if I should take the tram home’ the guy replied ‘I thought you need the toilet’. She shyly replied ‘actually I’m urgent but I was thinking if not using the toilets at the mall’ (at our stop) this was pretty late around 10pm. the guy suggested you can use the toilets at the train station. The girl replied ‘yeah, I think I better go, I really need to pee very very badly(breathing in quite heavily and adjusting her high waist pants while walking behind the guy) 

they were headed to opposite exits from me so I did not follow. Part of me regret the decision not to follow them towards to toilets just for a few minutes of great opportunity. Just the thought of her trying to hide her desperation (she did it really well, wouldn’t have thought she was really desperate until they talked about it). Also thought how she needed to pee in front of her new friend but decided to take the train anyway with both of them knowing she needed to pee was super hot. Lucky guy there 

Edited by jeromeft (see edit history)
On 11/29/2021 at 1:57 PM, Angusburger said:

Wow wonder how she held in like 2L for 4 hours? Could she even walk normally and stand straight when you guys left the bar? Did she show any signs of desperation while sitting? How long did she wait in line for? At least she thankfully made it but must have been embarassing and painful for her. How long did the other girls wait in line for? 

We had consumed that amount but I wasn’t sure how much she was holding. Unfortunately I could not notice anything as I was furthest from her. The other girls came back about 10-15 mins later. 

• 3 months later...

this next one does not involve extreme desperation but I would think she was desperate enough to ask to use a stranger’s (my toilet) 

Me and my wife have recently moved into our own place and we have loads of delivery packages (mostly hers) showing up on our doorstep frequently. on this day I was working from home and I heard someone leaving a parcel as I was working close to my main door. I got up and went to retrieve the parcel and to my surprise it was a pretty young girl in her twenties pushing a trolley with all the delivery parcels and packages. She was delivering some to the apartment across from mine as well. We exchange smiles and I offered her a drink as the weather was quite hot on that day. 

she thanked me and said this ‘yes , it’s been such a busy day thanks for the drink but do you think I could borrow your toilet?’ I said sure and opened the gate to let her in and showed her the way to the toilets. I could hear her pee as my apartment wasn’t very big. it was quite a good stream with decent volume. She came out smiling and said ‘thank you, you’re a life saver’ which made me think that she was rather desperate but I had not noticed any obvious desperate signs since everything happened so quickly. 

I also learned that the e-commerce platform had outsourced the deliveries in this particular area to her boyfriend and she and her boyfriend has been doing the deliveries themselves. 

With E-commerce so common nowadays it makes me wonder if this is a common occurrence among the delivery person 

• 1 month later...