Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Story: Now Who's in Control?

“Now don’t change a thing until I get home do you understand?” Ben demanded from his obedient yet wicked girlfriend Kenzi. “Ok, I promise” Kenzi replied with a smirk.

Ben went to work and returned home after his half shift at work to find Kenzi almost exactly how he left her. Her pigtails were still up, her tight t-shirt showing off the bottom of her tummy was still clinging to her just as it had before and the blush she put on to over-exemplify a flushed cheek was perfect. The only thing that was different about Kenzi was that her diaper was no longer fresh and dry as it had been when Ben left her.

“What did the baby do when I was gone? Ben asked.

“I watched cartoons, and sipped juice from my sippy cup” Kenzi responded in her most bubbly voice.

“Is that all you did?” Ben asked.

“Well I may have had a little accident…” Kenzi replied as she began to rub Ben over his jeans.

“You know that wet diapers result in punishment, don’t you?” Ben asked not worrying about an answer. Kenzi began unzipping Ben’s jeans and taking his pants off, delaying her response. After Ben was fully exposed from the waist down she pulled off the tabs on her very wet diaper, and took it off.

“Ohh there will be punishment, but I think you may be mistaken if you think that it’s me that’s getting punished.” Kenzi said, again with her evil smirk. Ben wasn’t sure what she had in mind but he liked the tone of her voice and deciding whether or not to participate wasn’t really an option.

Before he knew what was happening she was wrapping her wet diaper around him. The two had never swapped diapers before, but he decided that will all of the other things they had tried that this wasn’t too bad a situation. He decided this before Kenzi subtly explained the rest of her plan.

Whispering in his ear Kenzi then told Ben “now you’re going to take me out to dinner.” The rubbing stopped after Ben was told what was going to happen next. Kenzi then got off of Ben and started putting on a pair of panties and then her jeans.

“Are you serious?” Ben asked, more than a little apprehensive.

“Like a heart attack. Ohh and if you think you’re getting out of it then you can plan on getting out of any kind of contact for two months.” Kenzi replied, quickly convincing Ben that defiance would not be good. Kenzi made Ben drive to a place she decided they would go. It was a bar that served food more than a restaurant, but the spot was picked for a very particular reason: the men’s bathroom didn’t have a stall, just a room with many urinals and one toilet out in the open.

The two sat at the bar and got their food and of course drinks, because lets face it Kenzi wasn’t going to let Ben not get a drink. Ben was holding up well though, and after the two finished their dinner he figured he had endured Kenzi’s little plan. He was wrong. While Ben wanted to leave after eating Kenzi refused to go.

“I want to have a few more drinks, so we’re staying.” She said in a matter of fact manner. Ben thought, incorrectly, that maybe she just wanted to see him squirm a bit and that he’d be home soon enough. One drink turned into two and two turned into 4 before Ben knew it. He was bursting at this point, and it was noticeable, at least to Kenzi. When the bartender was close enough she addressed Ben with a loud voice.

“Do you have to pee or something? Stop fidgeting and go to the bathroom, Geez!”

Ben tried to reply but Kenzi just kept saying, “No, go to the bathroom.” Ben eventually did as he was told, but wasn’t sure what to do. The men’s room was full of people, and they’d definitely notice a guy in a diaper if he tried pulling his pants down. The diaper was not 100% saturated, but pretty close and he knew that wetting it would mean leaking.

All of this was part of Kenzi’s plan. She set Ben up for a lose lose, and now was enforcing it. Ben decided he’d test the diaper and go just enough to feel better. He stepped out of the bathroom and stood opposite of the line of women waiting to use to one at a time stall provided for them. He went slowly at first and stopped as he had wanted but he still really had to go. He tried to let a little more out, but this time he couldn’t help but let too much go. He could feel a little leak come out, and saw a wet patch begin on his leg. He stopped himself but did little for his need.

When Ben returned to the table Kenzi smirked slightly, and laughed as she said

“Ben what happened, did you pee your pants?”

“It’s just a little water…” Ben said trying to hide his embarrassment.
“Yeah right, it looks like you pissed your pants” Kenzi said trying her best to humiliate Ben. Ben tried to signal Kenzi to go, but she refused to acknowledge such a request and instead order them both another drink. After this she finally let Ben pay their tab and drive them home.
“This diaper is soaked” Ben said immediately when they got in the car.

“Stop whining, I’ll give baby a change when we get home…if he’s good.” Kenzi said in her cute and bubbly voice.

The two finally made it home, with some funny looks in Ben’s direction, but they made it. After locking the door and squirming for a minute Ben finally asked Kenzi

“will you please change me now?”

“Hmmm, I don’t know. How wet are you?” Kenzi then pushed on the diaper forcing it to leak, but only slightly.
“I’m not sure baby is done” Kenzi said with her evil look. She them proceeded to lightly tickle Ben, then pushed on his tummy, but what finally got him? She took him to the bathroom and began to unbutton his pants, only to giggle and tell him “just kidding silly” as she buttoned him back up. It was more than Ben could take and before he knew it he was making a puddle on the floor.

“Do you feel better now, pissy pants?” Kenzi asked.

“Yes, wetter maybe, but better” Ben responded.

“Good, now we can change each other” Kenzi said as a flood began to dampen her crotch and legs and eventually form a puddle that met Ben’s on the floor. The two then did as Kenzi had instructed and got much dirtier before they got clean.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...