Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

how to get archive of members.easyshag?

Hi,

I have been trying to contact ger from shara and ger's wetting site members.easyshag.com recently in order to find out if there is a way to obtain their archived photos. Right now, their images go from like page 500 to 700 something. However, i would like to go back at least a couple years to see what pages I saw "back-then". Does anybody know anyway to do this? I have previously attempted to contact the site by email, but without any response :( Any suggestions?

Why is that website so shitty? Images don't take up so much space so I don't understand why they feel the need to remove pages.

Anyway, I hear that rachelkirwan has an archive since page 1 of the website. I might too, as I've been visiting for several years now.

The layout has never changed, and I've never been able to open seperate tabs without having to deal with the 18+ confirmation page again. I think it's clear they don't really care.

Here's something I put together very loosely. There's at least 1200 images I've saved over the years from the Easyshag website but the total comes to a little over 2100 files.

Feel free to download it and upload it to the video section (Don't know where else it would be appropriate) if you'd like.

This is a part of my collection of fetish-related images I have been accumulating since years past. Its contents have been loosely verified for the purposes of this archive, but inside you will find softcore images of female desperation, wetting, diaper use, and few nudity if any. The main focus is in the Easyshag archive. The contents have been selected by preference, so it is not a complete siterip.

I have used batch renaming in the past to organize my images so some of them are named with the prefix "IMG." You may wish to check the Misc folder for even older images of the Easyshag archive.

MS' IMG Archive 3-15.zip

Here's something I put together very loosely. There's at least 1200 images I've saved over the years from the Easyshag website but the total comes to a little over 2100 files.

Feel free to download it and upload it to the video section (Don't know where else it would be appropriate) if you'd like.

This is a part of my collection of fetish-related images I have been accumulating since years past. Its contents have been loosely verified for the purposes of this archive, but inside you will find softcore images of female desperation, wetting, diaper use, and few nudity if any. The main focus is in the Easyshag archive. The contents have been selected by preference, so it is not a complete siterip.

I have used batch renaming in the past to organize my images so some of them are named with the prefix "IMG." You may wish to check the Misc folder for even older images of the Easyshag archive.

Why is that website so shitty? Images don't take up so much space so I don't understand why they feel the need to remove pages.

Anyway, I hear that rachelkirwan has an archive since page 1 of the website. I might too, as I've been visiting for several years now.

The layout has never changed, and I've never been able to open seperate tabs without having to deal with the 18+ confirmation page again. I think it's clear they don't really care.

Lol. Well in the light of their "shitty" state, thanks for the assistance!

I remember back when I tried submitting pictures for them to put on their picture gallery years ago and they were all like, "We don't want it because we only like western art" or some stupid shit like that.

You are welcome.

I know for a fact that they posted some screengrabs from sanwa-pub and other non-western sources early in their history (like 2005-ish). I think they have a lucrative contract with WHP and are just existing as a way to drive more traffic to that site. Thats probably why they're filtering out any content that dosen't fit in the WHP demographic. Shame because they were one of the earliest sources of original omorashi content and had a great collection of omo stories.

I have found a tumblr with many of the long lost archives from members.easyshag.com. this contains many that you have provided for this board recently, but there are many more that you may want to see.

I must warn, there are a few instance of scat pictures throughout. However, this tumblr is majority accidental wetting finds.

http://prettyfetishthings.tumblr.com/archive

I have found a tumblr with many of the long lost archives from members.easyshag.com. this contains many that you have provided for this board recently, but there are many more that you may want to see.

... (link)   http://prettyfetisht...blr.com/archive

Thanks twice for those contributions!

I'll be mining realmadrid's link for the next couple days.

The bandwidth costs money. That's also the reason for bumping people to the confirmation page when they don't come from the same site (it prevents people from showing the pictures on other sites).

Also, 800 pages with 30 pictures on each, with each picture 300 kb, it takes up a total of 7 gigabytes.

Some members of http://don-des.dk/hub/ has old pictures from the site, but apparently they are shutting down now.

Edited by New Era (see edit history)

The bandwidth costs money. That's also the reason for bumping people to the confirmation page when they don't come from the same site (it prevents people from showing the pictures on other sites).

Also, 800 pages with 30 pictures on each, with each picture 300 kb, it takes up a total of 7 gigabytes.

Some members of http://don-des.dk/hub/ has old pictures from the site, but apparently they are shutting down now.

do you happen to know the password and the address?

do you happen to know the password and the address?

You need to register as a member and get your own password. Although it will shut down in 7 days and the approvals are manual, so I think it's too late for you. Click the link to SirHub and register there, many users will probably carry over their stuff. You need a software called DC++ to use hubs like these.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 months later...