Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Indian Movie Desperation Omorashi Scene/ Laxative scene

Hi once again everyone. Just wanted to bring this scene from Bollywood to the attention of the community, especially the Indian enthusiasts. Its called Zanjeer, and was released in 2013 ( not Amitabh Bachchan's one from 1971) In it, there's a scene in the relative beginning of the film, of Priyanka Chopra, having drank copious amounts of alcohol at a wedding, desperate to pee in the taxi ride home.

(Sorry, this thing cut half way through typing :P) Anyway, please check it out: And I can't stress enough how deeply appreciated it would be if other Indian community members posted here with other desperation scenes ( omorashi or laxative) from Bollywood. Thanks everyone

In the movie Luv Ka The End, there's a scene in which, in an attempt to get back at her cheating boyfriend, the heroine makes laxative cupcakes. When her boyfriend is at a restaurant, with another lady, she sends the cupcakes to his table.By some mishap, the lady that the boyfriend is on the date with eats the cupcake, and has a brief desperation scene in the casr on the way home, ends up running out of the car and behind a bush on the highway.

Spontaneous dance interludes are nothing unusual if you just imagine you're watching a live-action Disney musical. What I can't get used to is the half-English-half-non-English dialogue.

And of course there's also the confusing cuts between semi-related scenes and the constant cop-outs to avoid even partial nudity and the ridiculously overdramatic treatment of every little minor plot point and the apparent inability to make allegedly spontaneous dialogue seem even potentially believable (consider this scene - she comes back with "this is worse" way too quickly to be anything but scripted. I've seen '90s UPN sitcoms with less obviously scripted punchlines).

But all that stuff I can at least get used to. With the English dialogue I can understand that that's what the actual language is like, but I can't convince my ears to stop trying to parse the rest of every single sentence with an English word in it.

Spontaneous dance interludes are nothing unusual if you just imagine you're watching a live-action Disney musical. What I can't get used to is the half-English-half-non-English dialogue.

And of course there's also the confusing cuts between semi-related scenes and the constant cop-outs to avoid even partial nudity and the ridiculously overdramatic treatment of every little minor plot point and the apparent inability to make allegedly spontaneous dialogue seem even potentially believable (consider this scene - she comes back with "this is worse" way too quickly to be anything but scripted. I've seen '90s UPN sitcoms with less obviously scripted punchlines).

But all that stuff I can at least get used to. With the English dialogue I can understand that that's what the actual language is like, but I can't convince my ears to stop trying to parse the rest of every single sentence with an English word in it.

That's actually true only for the recent Hindi movies. If you watch any movie prior to 2005, there's practically no English at all in it :P And there's actually a ton of deep thought-provoking Bollywood films; sadly, very few achieve recognition.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/19/2020 at 4:04 AM, Sanjay cr said:

Can anyone suggest other scenes from indian movie

There's a full movie on YouTube called: Miga Miga Avasaram. The whole movie is about a female policewoman trying to hold it while monitoring a bridge during a hot day. Her senior officer won't let her go because he has a grudge with her. 

On 3/9/2015 at 10:15 PM, Ranganath said:

Hi once again everyone. Just wanted to bring this scene from Bollywood to the attention of the community, especially the Indian enthusiasts. Its called Zanjeer, and was released in 2013 ( not Amitabh Bachchan's one from 1971) In it, there's a scene in the relative beginning of the film, of Priyanka Chopra, having drank copious amounts of alcohol at a wedding, desperate to pee in the taxi ride home.

(Sorry, this thing cut half way through typing :P) Anyway, please check it out: And I can't stress enough how deeply appreciated it would be if other Indian community members posted here with other desperation scenes ( omorashi or laxative) from Bollywood. Thanks everyone

Did you check out the movie Miga Miga Avasaram? The whole movie is about a policewoman trying not to wet herself. It's on YouTube. 

Edited by Wildagram (see edit history)
19 hours ago, Wildagram said:

There's a full movie on YouTube called: Miga Miga Avasaram. The whole movie is about a female policewoman trying to hold it while monitoring a bridge during a hot day. Her senior officer won't let her go because he has a grudge with her. 

Did you check out the movie Miga Miga Avasaram? The whole movie is about a policewoman trying not to wet herself. It's on YouTube. 

They're not kidding. It's the WHOLE movie. Who the heck made this thing?

On 4/30/2021 at 5:56 AM, Wildagram said:

No spoilers, but that was a great way to end the plot. So liberating! One time my ex gf was in a similar tough spot, and the same thing happened. Can't explain how happy she was.

2 hours ago, Bjohn52 said:

No spoilers, but that was a great way to end the plot. So liberating! One time my ex gf was in a similar tough spot, and the same thing happened. Can't explain how happy she was.

You didn't spoil me dude, I already seen the movie. Really good movie! Even though many people in movie thought the movie didn't make a lick of sense. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 8:26 PM, Wildagram said:

Its not hurt by the fact that a major plot point of the movie is how attractive the female lead is. I haven't finished the movie yet, but things are looking good.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:51 PM, Bjohn52 said:

Hello do you know other pee desperation scene from Indian movie series TV show shortfilm etc please tell all