Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Thread

46 minutes ago, desperation_fan said:

I mean... I'd be willing to cobble something together while watching AEW tonight... If anyone has a particular singer they'd want to see.

(Side note: might have some more WWE/AEW content coming in the next few days. Watching NXT2.0 has given me a mass desperation/wetting idea. And I haven't done anything with the other side of the wrestling world yet lol)

I'd love to see Taylor Swift desperate myself.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

Guest WetterArgento
51 minutes ago, desperation_fan said:

(Side note: might have some more WWE/AEW content coming in the next few days. Watching NXT2.0 has given me a mass desperation/wetting idea. And I haven't done anything with the other side of the wrestling world yet lol)

Ooh Really interested in some Wrestling omo

On 1/17/2022 at 9:45 AM, Stinky Pikachu said:

I feel like there isn't many stories about swimsuit wettings for  males, could be a cute idea ^w^ Its also kinda flexible the set you can use it in, could be a beach, the pool, lake, river, in the water or outside the water, also a lot of different swimwear to chose from, I think it could be nice haha

What kind of swimwear did you have in mind? I've been thinking about writing a beach wetting scene with a mixed group.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)

So, I know fanfics about real-life people are a no-go, but what about composite characters? Like if I were to write about about a pop star named Britney Swift, who shares qualities with both Britney Spears and Taylor Swift, but is more or less an original creation, would that be kosher? (Hoping a mod or admin sees this and replies. I don't have great luck with this...)

• 2 weeks later...

FF824C04-360E-43A1-B724-8E908E509F9F.thumb.png.7f8bf1108f119db668b2ac1b1bb85f83.pngThis is an oddly specific one but would anyone mind making a story based on Mumu’s artwork? If you don’t know basically everyone has these transparent hollow cat tails behind them that acts like a bladder. If it fills up then it just pops open and you start peeing yourself. Wether they pee normally or out of the end of the tail depends on the artwork so writer preference obviously. 

Some stuff that isn’t stated but I inferred. Everyone just has tails that show how badly they need to pee. You can feel it but not until the tail is almost full so you need to actually keep an eye on your tail to see how close you are to full. You can’t empty it until it’s almost full at which point desperation goes from a 0 to a 10 quickly. Despite this being visually desperate, and especially wetting yourself or peeing in public, is something people make fun of you for. I’d just like to see people make a take on this. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up, I'm working on something brand new that I hope will be ready in the next few days. I have the basic story completed, but I'm playing around with the format a bit. Plus there are a few things I want to get sorted out for future installments before the first part goes up. I have a lot of ideas in mind for this. Think of it as the Perils of Penelope Pitstop, set in a medieval world where women rule and men have limited or no rights.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 9:46 AM, Stinky Pikachu said:

Those you mentioned are fine tho! ^w^

I'll finish this when I'm not experiencing technical difficulties. In the meantime you're all welcome to post swimwear you'd like to see boys wet.

For a new request I'd like to read a story about desperation solutions (containers, absorbent materials, diapers, maybe a small toilet) in mechs or powersuits. Maybe a tough character gets humiliated when their solution is found out or maybe someone just enjoys the naughty secret relief they're getting while the other pilots/fighters have to tough it out.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'll finish this when I'm not experiencing technical difficulties. In the meantime you're all welcome to post swimwear you'd like to see boys wet.

For a new request I'd like to read a story about desperation solutions (containers, absorbent materials, diapers, maybe a small toilet) in mechs or powersuits. Maybe a tough character gets humiliated when their solution is found out or maybe someone just enjoys the naughty secret relief they're getting while the other pilots/fighters have to tough it out.

All good haha ^^

21 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Interesting trivia I found out today. This is gonna be a long tangent but trust me it’ll make sense. Apparently in Edo era Japan it was a common practice to make fertilizer out of human waste. As a result privately funded public restrooms with a surprising about of sanitation and novelty were common in big cities, they made money from it by collecting waste and turning it into fertilizer to sell to farmers. As a result the cities were a lot cleaner than you would expect from the time period because unlike Europe they didn’t have crap in the streets, it was too valuable for that. You can’t make this shit up. *da bum tis*

So actual point incoming. While Nobels had chamber pots in the style of the Chinese, that is to say very ornate ones with things like racks to hold your sleeves and comfortable places to rest your feet and back, commoners were more use to weirder options. A lot of street corners had public urinals were commoners, men and women, who needed to relive themselves could step up, raise their robes, pee in one, and just walk off. Yes your average commoner woman would be use to using a standing urinal if she had too much tea that morning and didn’t feel like waiting. These weren’t just buckets either, like I said this stuff was used for and sold as fertilizer so people who ran them would compete heavily, making them look nice, changing up the design to reduce splash back, and putting fragrant herbs in there to deal with the smell. They would also sabotage each other’s but that’s a tangent. 

the point is that the nobles think this was gross, not the selling human waste part time he shogun did that too, but the just peeing in front of everyone part, especially women finding the whole thing pretty bizarre especially since they would rarely if ever have need for it. So young noble lady has to go to a big city for some reason, needs to pee, gets lost and has to just go in one unless she wants to wet herself. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

This is interesting but I'm puzzled by how it could be related to the post you've quoted.

Just the idea of a aristocratic woman needing to pee in a box on a street corner in front of because she can’t find a normal bathroom. Something everyone things is normal but she thinks is mortifying

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 4:36 PM, Valentoon said:

I'd love to see this incorporated in the story, I think that'd be a great way of adding some additional desperation! 

Hey, it's been a few months and I'm sorry to say thst I won't be writing this. I've been trying for a while to make this for months, but I've never been able to make it work properly. That and irl circumstances giving me less time to write. Sorry that I took so long to say this, but I just felt bad making a promise I couldn't keep.

Edited by OmniBotch
Typo (see edit history)
Guest AromaticPee

Erm... could you do a story on some female Kirby characters?

Note: it NEEDS to be during a peaceful time, between game plots. For example, after Planet Robobot but before Star Allies.

On 5/13/2022 at 2:15 PM, OmniBotch said:

Hey, it's been a few months and I'm sorry to say thst I won't be writing this. I've been trying for a while to make this for months, but I've never been able to make it work properly. That and irl circumstances giving me less time to write. Sorry that I took so long to say this, but I just felt bad making a promise I couldn't keep.

No worries at all! If it flows into a story later on naturally, I'd love to read it, but it definitely shouldn't be forced!