Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Thread

1 hour ago, Psalm23_4 said:

Not sure if anyone else share this weird interest of mine but I kinda want to see stories based on the personification of institutions, organisations, etc. You get me? (Probably because I don't watch anime or TV series that much) I've written one on Oxbridge but I'm sure people can do better than me lol.

The Anime series Axis Powers Hetalia does something like that where countries are people basically.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

Guest orange9000
On 2/23/2021 at 10:16 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

hell yes.

Hmm, yo LifeIsStrange, please do bellybutton from doodle toons omorashi, in a story.

Guest Masyanyalover
6 minutes ago, D0nt45k said:

Fair enough, that's a good policy to have.

Judging by the ROBLOX banner this guy has, I’m pretty sure this person may be a minor.

@KozmoFox

We might have a possible minor on our hands?

On 7/8/2021 at 8:05 AM, Secretbloke said:

Hi, I would like to write a female poop desperation and messing story. I prefer rather simple scenarios, and I'm not a big fan of fanfiction.

You could have a sophisticated woman who refuses to use a smelly outhouse.  She could be royalty in an a mythical fantasy setting, or just a rich snob in a normal present-day setting.  She thinks she can hold it until she's somewhere with a real restroom, but she makes a fool of herself and a mess of her panties.

Or you could do sort of an opposite situation with an uncivilized woman trying her best to behave properly at a formal event.  She doesn't know what she's supposed to do about her bodily functions, and is afraid to ask until it's too late.  Again this could be a fantasy scenario with a savage barbarian cleaning herself up for a formal event at the royal palace, or just a modern-day farm girl brushing elbows with high society.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)

As far as leela in futurama is concerned that would be great as I thought she would be good myself. Resident evil another good one I liked Ashley myself as I had resident evil on ps2 back in the day must be about a hundred years ago now or just feels like It .Can I say buffy would be great as I loved that to. Here's a new one I think how about a doctor who companion any one there's many to choose from but if any one wants  a particular era knock yourselves out. Its a bit extreme but any chance there can be both Desperation's if its OK please. I love this place best wishes to all OK rant over I'm back to read mode .

Desperate fan please oh please can you or some do Penelope pit stop great idea maybe she been finally caught by the hooded claw and is locked up without a toilet. This may be out there but princess from g force in battle of the blankets with her big round bottom in the pink tight dress or kind and white striped trousers  I can pretty much remember all the characters if helps needed it can be blamed on zaltar. Okay now I'm making myself feel old but can I ask if its a princess toilet , desperation can it be messing that would be cool?.

Lol hey all. Let me list the Omo projects I've mentioned that I intend to do something with soon:

WWE Omo (DA exclusive, currently working on Chapter Fifteen - Bladder Boot Camp)

Go Go Power Rangers (planning to complete the Aisha/Scorpina chapter, then I want to do something involving Kat, at least. I may do seasons beyond MMPR, but I'm more knowledgeable about some than others)

Omo Genie (two proto chapters still sit in my email. If I can figure out how to expand it, I will work on it)

The Unseen Adventures of Batgirl (set during the 60s show, this would add Omo scenes to a lot of Batgirl's perils.)

Plus, I think I have a few ideas for commercials with Omo twists (like the Dunkin's one I did some time ago). I don't think that Lost story is happening, sadly. The Perils of Penelope could still happen, but it's a ways off.

8 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

Lol hey all. Let me list the Omo projects I've mentioned that I intend to do something with soon:

WWE Omo (DA exclusive, currently working on Chapter Fifteen - Bladder Boot Camp)

Go Go Power Rangers (planning to complete the Aisha/Scorpina chapter, then I want to do something involving Kat, at least. I may do seasons beyond MMPR, but I'm more knowledgeable about some than others)

Omo Genie (two proto chapters still sit in my email. If I can figure out how to expand it, I will work on it)

The Unseen Adventures of Batgirl (set during the 60s show, this would add Omo scenes to a lot of Batgirl's perils.)

Plus, I think I have a few ideas for commercials with Omo twists (like the Dunkin's one I did some time ago). I don't think that Lost story is happening, sadly. The Perils of Penelope could still happen, but it's a ways off.

Thanks for the update!  I also wouldn't mind you doing some more chapters for "Tales of Desperate Celebrities" as i've got a few ideas for that myself.

Didn't know you were planning a LOST story, what was that going to be about?

1 hour ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Thanks for the update!  I also wouldn't mind you doing some more chapters for "Tales of Desperate Celebrities" as i've got a few ideas for that myself.

Didn't know you were planning a LOST story, what was that going to be about?

Was going to involve Shannon, Sun, Claire and maybe Jin, during the first few hours after the crash. I had a few ideas, but now I just don't have the motivation to write it.

55 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Ah OK fair enough, do you have any ideas for future chapters of Tales of Desperate Celebrities?

Possibly. The original idea was playing off of actual incidents recounted by celebs (Demi, Taylor and Nina) while the Britney one was a creation of my own, based of a request. I had a Sarah Hyland story planned, but I could never figure out where it would go. Another one was a pregnant Hilary Duff, which never got past the basic idea. Jennifer Lawrence is almost too easy a subject, but I had an idea for her, too. Sophie Turner claimed to only pee twice a day, which would be fun to explore. And since that time, there have been a few new stories shared by celebs that would make good fanfics, namely Selena Gomez and Chloe Bennett.

I do have a dream list of celebs I would do original stories about:

Vanessa Hudgens

Kat Dennings

Elizabeth Olsen

Zoe Saldana

Anna Kendrick

Emma Stone

Zendaya

I think if I continued, it would probably have to move to DA, like the WWE story did. But I would be willing to go back to it at some point, if there's interest.

9 minutes ago, desperation_fan said:

Possibly. The original idea was playing off of actual incidents recounted by celebs (Demi, Taylor and Nina) while the Britney one was a creation of my own, based of a request. I had a Sarah Hyland story planned, but I could never figure out where it would go. Another one was a pregnant Hilary Duff, which never got past the basic idea. Jennifer Lawrence is almost too easy a subject, but I had an idea for her, too. Sophie Turner claimed to only pee twice a day, which would be fun to explore. And since that time, there have been a few new stories shared by celebs that would make good fanfics, namely Selena Gomez and Chloe Bennett.

I do have a dream list of celebs I would do original stories about:

Vanessa Hudgens

Kat Dennings

Elizabeth Olsen

Zoe Saldana

Anna Kendrick

Emma Stone

Zendaya

I think if I continued, it would probably have to move to DA, like the WWE story did. But I would be willing to go back to it at some point, if there's interest.

I'd definitely be up for you continuing it on DA.

On 7/10/2021 at 7:27 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

You could have a sophisticated woman who refuses to use a smelly outhouse.  She could be royalty in an a mythical fantasy setting, or just a rich snob in a normal present-day setting.  She thinks she can hold it until she's somewhere with a real restroom, but she makes a fool of herself and a mess of her panties.

Or you could do sort of an opposite situation with an uncivilized woman trying her best to behave properly at a formal event.  She doesn't know what she's supposed to do about her bodily functions, and is afraid to ask until it's too late.  Again this could be a fantasy scenario with a savage barbarian cleaning herself up for a formal event at the royal palace, or just a modern-day farm girl brushing elbows with high society.

Thank you, I'll think about it

On 4/23/2016 at 1:41 AM, desperation_fan said:

It's 4. It's always 4. 😛

Yes, 6 has his fans, but 4 is one of the most popular, so I'd wager that's who she meant.

And hey, since we're making Doctor Who requests, I'd like to request either Tegan or Ace, for anyone more familiar with the original series.

I would love to read about Aces' vulnerable wet side 😍