Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Thread

Well, I read this fanfic about waluigi pranking the all smash girls by putting an out of order sign in front of the ladies bathroom, and he used.something to make them all need to pee very badly in a cup, but They used the  men’s bathroom instead, so can somebody write a fanfic like that but ALL of them wetting themselves, i can provide a link to the original fanfic if you want, it was written before Steve reveal tho, so you can add the new rosters, btw, it has ALL the smash bros girls in it needing to pee, sorry if I’m asking to much

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

I'd like to read a barely-made-it story starring Catwoman or some other cat burglar. She may have taken care of her personal business before she put on the stealthsuit, but she has to wait in hiding for hours before the day crew leaves and the building is locked up, then do the actual stealing and all that entails, then wait in hiding for hours more before the search for the thief is over and she can silently slip away to the safety of her lair, then desperately extricate her body from the catsuit. In the end it's a job well done.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'd like to read a barely-made-it story starring Catwoman or some other cat burglar. She may have taken care of her personal business before she put on the stealthsuit, but she has to wait in hiding for hours before the day crew leaves and the building is locked up, then do the actual stealing and all that entails, then wait in hiding for hours more before the search for the thief is over and she can silently slip away to the safety of her lair, then desperately extricate her body from the catsuit. In the end it's a job well done.

Their actually is a Catwoman story on this site:https://www.omorashi.org/topic/25580-thievery-a-catwoman-fanfiction

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to see a story of a girl in this situation

a schoolgirl who has to wear diapers due to a weak bladder one day walks to school naked under her skirt to enjoy the breeze and when she gets to school she puts on her diaper which she has in her bag. she enjoys doing this on a regular basis. one day though she forgets to bring them and has to spend the day at school without a diaper on.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever thought about writig a story inspired by the TV-series Outlander? I don't necessarily mean a fanfic with those particular characters either, but something inspired by that concept. Trying to adapt to living in another time, and the poor / different toilet accommodations of that time.

https://p3.no/filmpolitiet/wp-content/thumbs/?src=https://p3.no/filmpolitiet/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/out2.jpg&w=1150

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone considered writing omorashi stories on the girls from the arrowverse. There are so many great shows and characters to choose from; Iris, Caitlin, Thea, Laurel, Felicity, Kara, Sara Lance, etc. I have sen very little stuff on the arrowverse and I think it could make a great series on here

On 5/5/2021 at 8:47 AM, SM15 said:

Has anyone considered writing omorashi stories on the girls from the arrowverse. There are so many great shows and characters to choose from; Iris, Caitlin, Thea, Laurel, Felicity, Kara, Sara Lance, etc. I have sen very little stuff on the arrowverse and I think it could make a great series on here

I'd love to see that myself, Batwoman being desperate would be sweet.

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2021 at 11:43 AM, nodiaperfan22 said:

i would like to see a story of a girl in this situation

a schoolgirl who has to wear diapers due to a weak bladder one day walks to school naked under her skirt to enjoy the breeze and when she gets to school she puts on her diaper which she has in her bag. she enjoys doing this on a regular basis. one day though she forgets to bring them and has to spend the day at school without a diaper on.

I'm (slowly) working on something based on this. I'll probably share the first it of it within a few days unless something happens.

I might try my hand at a bit of writing if I can think of some compelling hooks, or I get some decent requests (female omorashi/pissing only, no diapers or messing please, not into that kind of thing).  It'll largely depend on if I have the time for it or not admittedly, but if you have something you think I might find fun to write, fire off a DM to me.  Of course I need to wait for the restrictions on the profile to be lifted before that can become feasible.

In the meantime...well...I don't know if I want to make a request or not.  If I do, I guess maybe something involving Samus Aran from the Metroid series (if somebody held a gun to my head right now and told me I had to pick a waifu or die, it'd be her).  There's a lot of potential to be had there that's omorashi and watersports related if one's creative enough, especially fear wetting considering the sort of situations she often finds herself in and extreme desperation/bladder bulges due to the duration of the missions she partakes (even a speedrun of a Metroid game usually takes a couple of hours without heavy abuse of glitches).  Same stipulations for the request as with any requests anybody might have of me to write about.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
On 6/26/2021 at 6:44 PM, D0nt45k said:

I might try my hand at a bit of writing if I can think of some compelling hooks, or I get some decent requests...

I'd like to request a sci-fi story with a woman (possibly Samus) on a mission in a hostile environment. It's not safe to remove one's suit outside of the ship or base or whatever safe haven the characters have. This time she's away for an unusually long time, and she develops an extremely swollen bladder, a problem she's too proud to mention to anyone. When she returns she still has to wait a long time to use the toilet (unless she wants to embarrass herself by requesting a disposable plastic container). There's a special safety procedure due to dangerous organisms or chemicals outside. Her protective suit has to be decontaminated and removed, then her bodysuit has to be decontaminated and maybe removed as well, and then a doctor (possibly a robot) has to examine her, and then ultimately she'll be certified clean and can finally retreat to the privacy of the ladies' room (assuming she's not immediately debriefed on the mission or waylaid by something else important). During this time she suffers increasingly painful desperation, possibly resulting in leakage or even a full accident.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'd like to request a sci-fi story with a woman (possibly Samus) on a mission in a hostile environment. It's not safe to remove one's suit outside of the ship or base or whatever safe haven the characters have. This time she's away for an unusually long time, and she develops an extremely swollen bladder, a problem she's too proud to mention to anyone. When she returns she still has to wait a long time to use the toilet (unless she wants to embarrass herself by requesting a disposable plastic container). There's a special safety procedure due to dangerous organisms or chemicals outside. Her protective suit has to be decontaminated and removed, then her bodysuit has to be decontaminated and maybe removed as well, and then a doctor (possibly a robot) has to examine her, and then ultimately she'll be certified clean and can finally retreat to the privacy of the ladies' room (assuming she's not immediately debriefed on the mission or waylaid by something else important). During this time she suffers increasingly painful desperation, possibly resulting in leakage or even a full accident.

I second that request.