Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

On 11/9/2019 at 3:04 PM, Mad Bladder said:

Would anyone be willing to do a short story of suite life of Zack and Cody with Maddie being desperate?  I have a short outline to provide and loved Maddie (Ashley tisdale) as a kid

There actually already is a story on this very site about Maddie and London being desperate:ttps://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/24563-a-contest-maddie-and-london-fanfiction/?tab=comments#comment-988033

As for me, i've been watching that new FOX animated show "Bless the Harts" and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing a fanfic of Violet and Jenny being desperate.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
On 11/3/2019 at 3:24 AM, Noface said:

would anyone be able to recommend or make a story about a woman learning how too or teaching someone else too pee standing? I have an oddly specific thing for that. Some ideas are

A rookie cop/soldier learning a skill they don't teach in basic training from a veteran.

I had an idea sort of like this but I couldn't make it work.  Basically a woman from a "normal" human society is living and fighting alongside Amazons.  When her compatriots learn she's completely unskilled in the useful art of standing urination they give her some lessons.

40 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

I am. Ideas?

Guy named Derek, 20s, short blonde hair, skinny, white t shirt and black shorts barefoot, wakes up and heads to bathroom one morning toilet is free but he smells his favorite breakfast and goes to eat and drink some orange juice sitting with his feet up on the couch.  After a while his bladder becomes full and he goes to bathroom but his roommate (also male) named Kevin who is tall, brown hair and showering keeping bathroom occupied. Derek becomes more desperate and squirms outside bathroom door crossing legs tapping foot and then Chris, a tan roommate with short brown hair and glasses only in his green boxers comes out of bedroom and is forced to wait behind Derek.  Both are bouncing and squirming and when bathroom door finally opens they’re about to explode. They fight over toilet and one makes it one ends up wetting and humiliated 

On 11/13/2019 at 5:30 PM, Mad Bladder said:

Guy named Derek, 20s, short blonde hair, skinny, white t shirt and black shorts barefoot, wakes up and heads to bathroom one morning toilet is free but he smells his favorite breakfast and goes to eat and drink some orange juice sitting with his feet up on the couch.  After a while his bladder becomes full and he goes to bathroom but his roommate (also male) named Kevin who is tall, brown hair and showering keeping bathroom occupied. Derek becomes more desperate and squirms outside bathroom door crossing legs tapping foot and then Chris, a tan roommate with short brown hair and glasses only in his green boxers comes out of bedroom and is forced to wait behind Derek.  Both are bouncing and squirming and when bathroom door finally opens they’re about to explode. They fight over toilet and one makes it one ends up wetting and humiliated 

wrote it!!

Do you like? Any feedback?

Edited by Alex62 (see edit history)
59 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

Hey all, any male omo ideas?? 

Would love to see you make your last story longer like you said you might. It was so good just short.  

if you want a new idea, fast forward To the 16 minute mark on the video and write instead of using the dad in the video use a guy named Chris in tight jeans a a t shirt.  The Chris from your last story.  And when he gets to the bathroom and there a one have him wait and wet himself

1 minute ago, Mad Bladder said:

Would love to see you make your last story longer like you said you might. It was so good just short.  

if you want a new idea, fast forward To the 16 minute mark on the video and write instead of using the dad in the video use a guy named Chris in tight jeans a a t shirt.  The Chris from your last story.  And when he gets to the bathroom and there a one have him wait and wet himself

What video? I don’t see one. 

21 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

Can I get a different one. With a new male character.  

A thin guy named Nick with black curly hair, wearing light tan khaki pants, a purple dress shirt and tie and brown shoes has been dying to pee all day but busy at work.  He makes it to a big meeting and his boss tells him the meeting starts in five minutes so Nick runs to use the bathroom.  Sadly all the stalls are taken he tries a urinal but another man walks in to pee and Nick shy bladder prevents him from going.  He squeezes and pushes. But nothing. So he leaves the bathroom waiting for the man to leave but his boss comes to grab him for the meeting.  

the ceo starts to talk about the company meeting discussing their new water pipeline in the city.  He shows picture of water while talking about water a lot all making Nick squirm and get more nervous.  Eventually he’s crossing his legs and pushing on his crotch.  His boss asks what’s wrong and Nick can’t take it anymore.

he gets up to walk to the bathroom slowly but alas after reaching there it’s closed for cleaning and he has a humiliating accident at work that ruins him.  

he then goes home crying lost his job and humiliated and his Aaron cheers him up and they make out 

6 hours ago, peeprincessx said:

Feeling creative! Send me your requests! Preferably female protagonists

Bringing back an old idea and if anyone wants to hear the other ones just message me. Some of them have been done some haven't I've shared them enough all at once now I don't need to do it again and I'll only share one now again if I decide again I want to see the scenario and again maybe someone can try it. Here's the old one:  

A couple move into together or maybe they are newly married but the woman can't go to the bathroom knowing her boyfriend or is there be it brushing his teeth or in the shower. She wouldn't be able to wait but doesn't want to walk in and do it either. He'd have no problem going to the bathroom in front of her (while I only care for scenes or read stories with female urination/go to the toilet I'd make an exception if you wanted to add male urination in this case because it'd make sense for the story) not really realising what's up. She tries to drown him out or ignore him but finds she can't. The point is she tries to avoid going when he is around and not in front of him being embarrassed by it which becomes difficult as she tries to go to the bathroom in other places but can't keep rushing out all the time either. Eventually she would end up going with him around in front of him as the two reconcile about it.

I've also mentioned things based on other media and someone is doing the MCU Female Characters there isn't much done with the Female DC Characters but I'm not really asking for one at the moment in particular. I did mention one DC scenario and how challenging it would be for someone like Zatanna who's magical and can just use that to solve the problem. With that it got me thinking maybe Sabrina Spellman could have a scenario where she's desperate and needs to pee and eventually is able to go? Spell goes awry and she has to hold it until she finds a way to fix things and let go. And I'm talking the 90s Melissa Joan Hart Sitcom Sabrina not the Dark Netflix one. Also and this applies for both while there could be some wetting as it gets to the end point of desperation ultimately the character would ultimately pee in the toilet successfully.

1 hour ago, SAM996 said:

Bringing back an old idea and if anyone wants to hear the other ones just message me. Some of them have been done some haven't I've shared them enough all at once now I don't need to do it again and I'll only share one now again if I decide again I want to see the scenario and again maybe someone can try it. Here's the old one:  

A couple move into together or maybe they are newly married but the woman can't go to the bathroom knowing her boyfriend or is there be it brushing his teeth or in the shower. She wouldn't be able to wait but doesn't want to walk in and do it either. He'd have no problem going to the bathroom in front of her (while I only care for scenes or read stories with female urination/go to the toilet I'd make an exception if you wanted to add male urination in this case because it'd make sense for the story) not really realising what's up. She tries to drown him out or ignore him but finds she can't. The point is she tries to avoid going when he is around and not in front of him being embarrassed by it which becomes difficult as she tries to go to the bathroom in other places but can't keep rushing out all the time either. Eventually she would end up going with him around in front of him as the two reconcile about it.

I've also mentioned things based on other media and someone is doing the MCU Female Characters there isn't much done with the Female DC Characters but I'm not really asking for one at the moment in particular. I did mention one DC scenario and how challenging it would be for someone like Zatanna who's magical and can just use that to solve the problem. With that it got me thinking maybe Sabrina Spellman could have a scenario where she's desperate and needs to pee and eventually is able to go? Spell goes awry and she has to hold it until she finds a way to fix things and let go. And I'm talking the 90s Melissa Joan Hart Sitcom Sabrina not the Dark Netflix one. Also and this applies for both while there could be some wetting as it gets to the end point of desperation ultimately the character would ultimately pee in the toilet successfully.

There actually is a Sabrina fanfic like that on this site:https://www.omorashi.org/topic/31212-behind-closed-doors-a-sabrina-the-teenage-witch-fanfiction/?tab=comments#comment-1199334