Request Thread

8 hours ago, purplegirl said:

Hey all. I'm interested in writing an omo/desperation/wetting fic. I enjoy writing and I think it's time I try my hand at an omo short story (not promising it'll be any good). Any ideas?

I'll do either males or females. But no messing/scat. Preferably not fanfic because I'm not familiar with many characters lol.

I've had various ideas posted before. Rather then repost them here again I can message you them or something.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, purplegirl said:

Hey all. I'm interested in writing an omo/desperation/wetting fic. I enjoy writing and I think it's time I try my hand at an omo short story (not promising it'll be any good). Any ideas?

I'll do either males or females. But no messing/scat. Preferably not fanfic because I'm not familiar with many characters lol.

How about a girl named Kelly, kind of boyish, with black hair tied in a ponytail, wearing black hoodie, jeans and sneakers and sitting in class and asks the teacher to use the bathroom as she really is about to burst.  Teacher tells her to hold it.  As the teacher continues the lesson which is water related, kids around the clsss are drinking water loudly, shaking their bottles, rains outside all making Kelly’s desperation worse.  Just when she’s about to lose it the bell rings.  

SHe runs out out of class but the bathroom door is locked.  She freaking out shaking and sweating and runs to the only other bathroom in school.  She stopped by a friend who wants to talk and she’s squirming right there and can’t take it anymore and forced to end the convo and run.  As she’s approaching holding her crotch and keeping it together she feels relief only to be met with huge lines at each stall.  She waits and waits but ultimately has a humiliating accident.

Edited by Mad Bladder
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mad Bladder said:

How about a girl named Kelly, kind of boyish, with black hair tied in a ponytail, wearing black hoodie, jeans and sneakers and sitting in class and asks the teacher to use the bathroom as she really is about to burst.  Teacher tells her to hold it.  As the teacher continues the lesson which is water related, kids around the clsss are drinking water loudly, shaking their bottles, rains outside all making Kelly’s desperation worse.  Just when she’s about to lose it the bell rings.  

SHe runs out out of class but the bathroom door is locked.  She freaking out shaking and sweating and runs to the only other bathroom in school.  She stopped by a friend who wants to talk and she’s squirming right there and can’t take it anymore and forced to end the convo and run.  As she’s approaching holding her crotch and keeping it together she feels relief only to be met with huge lines at each stall.  She waits and waits but ultimately has a humiliating accident.

I would definitely read that!

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2019 at 11:05 AM, Alex Oxford said:

@Jimmy Olsen

Hrrrrm 🤔 what if a co- worker accidentally (or intentionally) gets his lactose intolerant co- worker the wrong drink, and she ends up getting desperate and having an accident on the job, to his delight, maybe hers? Or maybe it’s self induced lactose intolerance, from a girl that just doesn’t give af because cheese is so damn delicious? I have a friend that’s like that, I can only imagine her drive home!

I'm not really confident writing office drama.  Laxative intolerance has many possible story applications though.  I'll be thinking about this.

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2019 at 5:10 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

Laxative intolerance has many possible story applications though.  I'll be thinking about this.

That was supposed to say "lactose intolerance."  Anyway I wrote a scene about that for the "Tiny Stories" thread and I might expand it into a big story later.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

That was supposed to say "lactose intolerance."  Anyway I wrote a scene about that for the "Tiny Stories" thread and I might expand it into a big story later.

I really liked it man! There’s a lot of potential there, and I say you cash in on it!

On 7/28/2019 at 10:32 PM, gamer112 said:

A penny gadget in diapers story due to bedwetting and or incontinence with a bunch of scenarios, would that be possible  omofan77 or desplover9021

Penny is a minor

How about a story about a woman with superpowers but the worse she has to pee the weaker her powers get. And if she ever wets herself she loses them forever.

4 hours ago, Bf1fan said:

How about a story about a woman with superpowers but the worse she has to pee the weaker her powers get. And if she ever wets herself she loses them forever.

I actually had an idea for the inverse of this: her powers get stronger the worse she has to pee and huge bursts of strength cause her to wet herself.

How about Power Girl pissing herself?

On 8/4/2019 at 4:40 PM, Mad Bladder said:

That would make for a great story. Maybe when you finish the stuff you are working on you can do it yourself if no one wants to take that request.

I'm pretty sure someone will though.

On 2/20/2019 at 2:42 AM, Noface said:

A world with reversed gender roles. Women pee in urinals, men don’t like using public restrooms, etc.

The more I think about this concept the better it sounds. I hope somebody writes it!

17 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

The more I think about this concept the better it sounds. I hope somebody writes it!

The world could always use more women using urinals. 

Posted (edited)

Anyone wants to write an avengers fanfic? I wld love to see one

Edited by Exodiuss

11 hours ago, Exodiuss said:

Anyone wants to write an avengers fanfic? I wld love to see one

There have been several recently. I could do one, but it would likely focus on female characters. Would that be ok?

17 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

There have been several recently. I could do one, but it would likely focus on female characters. Would that be ok?

Sure thing

On 8/27/2019 at 9:47 PM, desperation_fan said:

Ok, if you have anything specific you'd want in the story, let me know.

Anything wld be fine lol

The recent talk of catgirls made me think of an idea (that feels familiar and thus may have been requested before). What if a catgirl mistook a sand box (like the kind kids play in) for a litter box?

Can someone write a story about the incident that occurred at the Australian Open a few years ago, where a ballboy wet himself in the middle of the match?

Here's a relevant news article: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_428078?test_ad=readmo_test&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKJCBMAF3I2uYoB9ehtAZYokUSkgBDPmV1J7lHA1RkttJUtrmiUmOrQdl4D0RolLFgYB0yMWWq_564gPwg_qhlAWAf5osDYBA_t__1Oe-NOJI-gFZYpj-sy6wzMIwinDojHzKIQC5cXL5Rp9wC5Sa1Gwkrr4dyf_1kRsfXIGJEtl

On 8/31/2019 at 3:02 AM, diaperwetboy101 said:

Can someone write a story about the incident that occurred at the Australian Open a few years ago, where a ballboy wet himself in the middle of the match?

Here's a relevant news article: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_428078?test_ad=readmo_test&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKJCBMAF3I2uYoB9ehtAZYokUSkgBDPmV1J7lHA1RkttJUtrmiUmOrQdl4D0RolLFgYB0yMWWq_564gPwg_qhlAWAf5osDYBA_t__1Oe-NOJI-gFZYpj-sy6wzMIwinDojHzKIQC5cXL5Rp9wC5Sa1Gwkrr4dyf_1kRsfXIGJEtl

I might well try to give this one a go. 🙂 Have heard about it happening a couple of times now actually, think one was at Wimbledon over here in the UK too.

On 8/31/2019 at 3:02 AM, diaperwetboy101 said:

Here you go, no idea if this is the sort of thing you had in mind, but I thought I'd have a go. 🙂

Thinking about writing another story tomorrow. Anyone got suggestions? I’ve got a character in mind but I need a story or a plot. Send help.

4 minutes ago, sammilove said:

Thinking about writing another story tomorrow. Anyone got suggestions? I’ve got a character in mind but I need a story or a plot. Send help.

Here's one I came up with- a young female MMA fighter gets desperate during a match and tries to hold it and win at the same time.

• Upvote 2