Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Somemone do me a solid. I've been aching for a story like this for a long time. I know I could write it myself, but it just doesn't have the same charm as if I had read it by someone else. What I'm looking for is a little different, but of course you're free to do whatever you like with it.

Lucky Star

Konata and Kagami

I'm looking for a story that has Konata and Kagami in the potty training stage. Of course, Kagami being more mature is already trained and Konata is being lazy and doesn't want to learn. So it's up to Kagami to train her.

I'd love to read someone else's version of this, but I swear if no one ever does it, I'm just gonna bite the bullet and write it myself.

A few years ago, I found a fictional desperation story about Britney Spears. She was working out and therefore drinking a lot, and she got increasingly desperate to pee, but wanted to keep running on the treadmill. I have since not found that story anywhere and I'm beginning to think it was all in my imagination - but I doubt it^^ If anyone else has come across it or has found it now, can you please send me the link to it or copy the story and send me the text? Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

i am not good at wrighting a story so if some one would like to take my idea the story would be about 3 girls and they all know how to pee standing up like a boy i would like one of them needing to go so bad that she has to pee in the boys room urinal the other 2 can bup to u but i would just like the 2 to pee standing up tho that is the idea. if somme one would like to wright that go ahead i would like it lol

About 2 or 3 years ago on the blog of ineed2pee was a story called "3 girls night out" (or something like this).This was a story of 3 girls in a pub that have to pee,the first loses contol nearly at the begging after a guy bumped into her (though she had a mini so it wasn't noticible and the other 2 or at least one of them had jeans on her so she was very worried not to wetherself),the other two were in a long line (and so a woman poop herself).There was only the first part,it ends when the line enters into the "toilet zone"...The second part wasn't there...

But then,there was some problem and the blog went down for a week or two,when it came back the story wasn't there...I couldn't find it anytthere...

So maybe someone has this story (or even the 2nd part)?

Thanks

I'd like to read a story about a model desperate during a lingerie photoshoot, ultimately wetting her sexy underwear (and preferably stockings, as well). Up to the author (if anyone decides to make this) whether or not the photographer likes it or whether he is disgusted, but I personally don't like humiliation stories, so I think I might actually like it better if the photographer liked it.

I would love to see more shota. Specifically, some chibis from Axis Powers Hetalia.

Perhaps a guardian is trying to get them toilet trained but they refuse to use the toilet, even though they've been stripped of their diapers leaving them with no place to go?

Or...Gee, I don't know. And it doesn't even have to be Hetalia! I'll be happy with just more little boys. <3

Can someone write a story about Victorious with Tori being the one that wets?

I second that!

Actually I PMed Omo-Secret and requested a Victorious omo fanfic awhile ago, he said he was working on it and he would eventually get around to posting the story on here.

I have finally written and posted the Victorious story, however unfortunately there is no bed-wetting as it is not my strong point.