Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

On 10/12/2023 at 5:53 PM, Horse Plinko said:

If someone were to do a Honkai Impact 3rd or Honkai Star Rail story I would be ecstatic.

I know at least for Star Rail that there is an image of Bronya and Seele floating around. I think those two would play well off each other in a desperation scenario. They'd probably bicker the whole time.

As for Honkai Impact 3rd, Susannah seems like the type to either forget that she needs to go, or be too embarrassed to excuse herself in front of her superiors, or even Sushang. I also think she'd be more likely to enjoy holding but not fully understand why or even realize that those feelings are connected (that doesn't have to be included, it's just more of a personal footnote.)

i havent published any of my writing here, but i have considered doing hsr omo

once i play more and learn more about the characters i might