Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losing control on the field, donning a diaper during a time out, or dashing to the sidelines and peeing into a towel. Lots of room for creativity!

Oh wow, i actually like this idea...I may want to write about it.

• 2 weeks later...

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losing control on the field, donning a diaper during a time out, or dashing to the sidelines and peeing into a towel. Lots of room for creativity!

Tried my hand at this one last night, but it wasn't going well.

I erased it, but I'll try it again.

The game was basketball (girls), and I was trying to see if I could keep the excitement of the game going with only the mention of the needs and well, it wasn't really working for me, so I'll have to think about this a bit more...

I hope I can write something interesting in this kind of story situation soon.

I'd like to see a really good situation... with Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermoine in either the second or the fourth series somewhere, at one critical point, Hermoine having a really embarrassing situation happen to her, and Ron, very quick to comfort and yet somewhat shocked at his actions very embarrassed, and Harry, completely at a loss for what to do...

Also Cho Chang in the fifth book, meeting Harry accidentally just before or right after one of their DA meetings, suddenly blushing and needing to run to the ladies' but unable to make it... Harry kept guessing as whether she made it or not.

• 2 weeks later...

A fic I have searching many sites for is a omorashi story based in Middle Earth with characters from Lord of The Rings. Unfortunately I have never run across such a story and am hoping one of the many talented authors here would be interested in the challenge. This story can involve any or all of the female characters, (Arwen, Galadriel, Eowyn). Plot and anything else are all up for your choosing. Good luck and looking forward to reading it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I actually wrote one simluar to that, but you already know since you read it. :)

More stuck zipper endings. That's, in my opinion, the icing on the cake. Girl finally makes it to the bathroom, literally about to bust, seconds away from relief and she can't get her jeans off. Ends up wetting anyway http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Me and one of my friends are actually RPing that. A girl tries to get out of her racing suit but the zipper is stuck and nether her or her girlfriend can get it undone and she ends up wetting herself in front of her girlfriend.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Wetting. it can be anything, as long as it follows the rules and it is pokemon mystery dungeon, but there must be a reason why they cant wet themselves in dungeon/guild/treasure town.there is no trainers in Pokemon mystery dungeon, there is pokemon only.

Question! Can we write about pokemon from generation five? And can we make them Gijinka (mostly human with very few Pokemon or animal features) or does it have to be furry only?

• 1 month later...

Tried my hand at this one last night, but it wasn't going well.

I erased it, but I'll try it again.

The game was basketball (girls), and I was trying to see if I could keep the excitement of the game going with only the mention of the needs and well, it wasn't really working for me, so I'll have to think about this a bit more...

I hope I can write something interesting in this kind of story situation soon.

I'd like to see a really good situation... with Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermoine in either the second or the fourth series somewhere, at one critical point, Hermoine having a really embarrassing situation happen to her, and Ron, very quick to comfort and yet somewhat shocked at his actions very embarrassed, and Harry, completely at a loss for what to do...

Also Cho Chang in the fifth book, meeting Harry accidentally just before or right after one of their DA meetings, suddenly blushing and needing to run to the ladies' but unable to make it... Harry kept guessing as whether she made it or not.

I'm rereading the series, so I might actually be able to do that for you ishi! ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few girls from a while back (pfft, perhaps the 1800/1900's)get locked in a small tower with only a chamber pot to relieve themselves, and if one girl goes in the chamber pot it fills completely and can't be used again until washed out. Girls are too scared to let go due to punishment but need to go extremely bad. Girls should hold it, wet purposely or not being able to hold on and then find way to hide the mess.

man im so fussy xP

• 3 weeks later...

A few girls from a while back (pfft, perhaps the 1800/1900's)get locked in a small tower with only a chamber pot to relieve themselves, and if one girl goes in the chamber pot it fills completely and can't be used again until washed out. Girls are too scared to let go due to punishment but need to go extremely bad. Girls should hold it, wet purposely or not being able to hold on and then find way to hide the mess.

man im so fussy xP

Fussy? I can do that easily. I love the early 1900s so I could write that story without any trouble. But I thought they had toilets in the early 1900s?