Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see a little something like this. I posted this on your request status as well.

Can I request something with a girl at the beach? She tries to go in the ocean, but everyone gets called out of the water, so she visibly wets.

I also have some other ideas, but since I want a little surprise in it, I'd like the volunteer writer to pm me so we could discuss it in private.

Edited by Omo-G (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

This is more of a proposition than a request. I'm looking for someone, or several people depending on variables, who would like to strike up a writing partnership with me. Basically just add to my omorashi revamped DC multiverse. So far I've only made Last Daughter of Krypton season one miniseries and the earning the cowl in the multi-verse but plan to soon expand the universe. So we would write separately for the most part but occasional do cross-overs. So if you are interested in a partnership of sorts PM me. At the sake of making a request, should you not want to do the partnership and just want to fullfill a request I have three. Wonderwoman, Black canary or the infamous Lois Lane.

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon we all have favourite characters from our youth who stick in our memory now - hence a lot of cartoon characters.

For the record, I'd love to add to those ideas:

- She-Ra

- Teela (Masters of the Universe)

- Princess Allura (Voltron)

- Jedda (Defenders of the Earth)

- Crystal Kane (Centurions)

Come to think of it, someone could program a story generator where you input the names and answer a few multiple choice questions, and it generates the text for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple ideas I'm throwing out there. I might get around to writing stories about these myself, but I sure wouldn't mind other people writing some as well.

There are no omorashi fanfics for Firefly. I mean, Safron in Firefly gets locked in both a shipping crate, and a dumpster for hours on end. Inara is a registered companion. Kaylee and Simon could have an interesting doctor patient relationship...

Also! Farscape. How many lovely ladies are on Moya? Episode plots are consistently wacky as well, making it easy story fodder.

Let's fix these oversights! :)