Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve been rewatching Naruto recently and for some reason I thought crossed my mind involving that Akatsuki. Basically there’s a point when the Akatsuki had to use the 9 phantom dragons jutsu to remove a tailed beast, Link for reference.  Basically it’s a technique that requires all of the users to sit in the same position for two too three days straight (depending on the number of users). Naturally I thought about Konan during this, preferably the first time it was performed when she maybe didn’t know she would be sitting in the same spot (or at least awkwardly having both of her hands occupied) for forty-eight hours without a break in a village where every building is full of the sound of running water. Dealers choice on to if she has to stay in the same place or just awkward try to use the bathroom without using er her hands, especially awkward in either case because any sound she makes gets broadcasted to everyone else. 

character design for reference 

B76FAFC8-6F44-4AD6-8396-74C345B12A35.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, I just rewatched The Hunger Games and I feel like there are so many missed apportunities for omo! (I'm only going to mention male because that what I'm into)

1. In the first movie, Peeta's leg gets seriously hurt and I refuse to belive there was anyway he was able to pee without help from Katness. He seems kinda shy so I also imagine that he holds it for a while before telling her. 

2. In the fourth movie, when Peeta joins the group in the capitol, he has to be under constant supervison. There is no way they would let him go off by himself to pee. In multiple scenes he is also handcuffed to things to prevent him from moving while everyone is asleep.

How are there no fics about this!

Edited by ThatPotato (see edit history)

Something that's come to mind whilst playing Gal*Gun: Double Peace. In her quest to cause as much mischief as she can to pass her make-up exam, Kurona does something to mess up the toilets at the school, leading to various desperations and "solutions" to whichever girls fall victim to this prank. It could be anybody. Including Kurona, realizing the ramifications of this play herself.

6 minutes ago, warham1995 said:

how about a story about  Janey springs getting turned on by Athena being desperate to pee while on Elpis and decides to try flirting with her while intentionally desperate, after fighting bandits both girls go to the bathroom in Janey's shop and talk about their relationship while peeing.

oooh I like the sound of that!

I ran across some rollerblading photos on Instagram that reminded me of an old fantasy and pretty soon my adult mind was omorashifying it. Unfortunately I feel awkward trying to write this sort of thing now but I'll create a synopsis so someone else can turn it into a story if they feel inspired. Maybe somebody here is into '90s nostalgia?

A boy runs into a skater girl who's a little older than him and a lot cooler. Pretty soon it's the old "you can hang out with me if you can keep up" cliché. He's a decent skater now charged with energy from a powerful crush so he manages to move at her pace. She's so aloof that he doesn't know whether she thinks he's charming or annoying but he does get to spend time with her on this fine day (it could be summer for the typical skating season or spring for the "spring fever" cliché). 

After a little while she asks him to help her find a bathroom. Their long search doesn't turn up a single usable women's public restroom. The girl just shrugs and moves on but the problem catches up to her later. She hides her desperation so well that it doesn't look like an emergency until the moment she loses control (it could be #1 or #2). An accident is something that could instantly shatter a teen's reputation and squash their self-esteem but this girl doesn't even blink. She says it's no big deal which makes her cooler than ever in the boy's eyes.

After some more skating and chitchat during which she ignores the mess she's made of herself the girl casually tells the boy it's time to call it a day. She never told him her name or where she goes to school or anything like that but he hopes they're destined to meet again. The reader learns at the end that the girl was distressed when she had to go and couldn't find a bathroom and utterly humiliated when she went in her clothes. She's an expert at keeping things hidden inside.

a story about wonder woman (old panty design not the new pants or skirt design) fight a witch and when the witch is defeated put a curse on wonder woman's panties where she can't take them off for 24 hours, and struggle's to not wet herself all day, only for the final minute of the curse during a interview in public she wets her self on camera, but it it's not over as when she's done peeing the curse wheres off unknowing dropping her star spangeled panties in front of everone showing off her shaven piss soaked pussy