Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Thread

I've been wanting to see a story like this for a while. An anthro Temmie from Undertale desperate to take a leak, trying to search for a bathroom outside of her village because the line's too long. Waterfall is like a maze for her and it fills up her bladder even faster. She goes through Snowdin, making the silliest holding poses possible, even twisting her legs around each other like a pretzel, and when she finally reaches Toriel's home, her bladder bursts and she pees herself right in front of the bathroom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, d173973 said:

I've been wanting to see a story like this for a while. An anthro Temmie from Undertale desperate to take a leak, trying to search for a bathroom outside of her village because the line's too long. Waterfall is like a maze for her and it fills up her bladder even faster. She goes through Snowdin, making the silliest holding poses possible, even twisting her legs around each other like a pretzel, and when she finally reaches Toriel's home, her bladder bursts and she pees herself right in front of the bathroom

I second that.

May be a story about Ruby from Dark Cloud 1 video game. She is training to become stronger and ends up stuck in Divine Beast Cave. She is cut off from her friends outside who are fighting a distractionary invasion force just making havoc but not killing anyone. A seal is set upon the entrance to the Divine Beast Cave by the Dark Genie. Ruby is fighting for her life trying to kill as many monsters while trying to hide and run knowing her weapon doesn't have repair powder left and only a few bombs to destroy enemies. She is not only bursting beyond belief and struggling to hold it but is leaking and spurting constantly, and in serious danger of a full on accident. After about several hours like this she is cornered and has to use up all the remaining health points to destroy the monsters which destroys her weapon from being too worn out. In the process, she also chooses to let herself urinate into her pants as she can't hold back the immense pressure against her tortured exit hole while fighting back. Ruby didn't want to lose this precious weapon she built from upgrade upon upgrade but her life was more important than her weapon and her bladder. She finds an oasis and strips off her harem pants to clean herself, and take a quick pee. Then, she is found by her friends who came to rescue her to see her bathing. She explains what happens and realize the Dark Genie has perverted ambitions and regarding what to do with them. How about something like that? Her need to urinate could be from drinking a ton of water bottles from a festival party of spicy food and not thinking she could be stuck and unable to return so easily from the Divine Beast Cave for fresh air and a run to the bathroom. Her need to drink a ton of water was from the hot weather too. It was unusually hot hot hot that day. The invasion could be at night.

Edited by Uroguy (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

I find myself suddenly fascinated by this idea for a thing to draw reactions from people:

A female character who is so incontinent that whenever her bladder is full, it just empties instead of sending a gotta-go signal to the brain.  She just pees wherever she stands, wetting whatever she's wearing in the process.  Of course, she feels it as it comes out of her, so she can react to it.  But she is vehemently against wearing diapers, and this has happened to her so much over time that she's just stopped giving a damn about it.  So it seems to all the world like casual pissing when it's just her bladder permanently on autopilot.

Through some contrivance, she ends up having to head outside, so she puts on a skirt and goes commando - her personal style to avoid adding to the laundry pile.  But this causes people to react to her seemingly-casual incontinence.

Edited by Ultima01 (see edit history)
19 hours ago, Ultima01 said:

A female character who is so incontinent that whenever her bladder is full, it just empties instead of sending a gotta-go signal to the brain.  She just pees wherever she stands, wetting whatever she's wearing in the process.  Of course, she feels it as it comes out of her, so she can react to it.  But she is vehemently against wearing diapers, and this has happened to her so much over time that she's just stopped giving a damn about it.  So it seems to all the world like casual pissing when it's just her bladder permanently on autopilot.

I may have just realized a character like this would wake up every morning to a wet bed. 😍💦

Edited by Ultima01 (see edit history)
On 5/22/2022 at 8:48 PM, Bf1fan said:

Idea: girl who is #2 in her college class is jealous and tries to spike the water of #1 with a diuretic so she sets during her valedictorian speech, but she accidentally spikes her own water instead and wets during her salutatorian speech (a bit of karma)

Love this idea but with two males instead!!

A while back I played this as an rp but lost it and would love to read someone's take on it. 

Two office workers (M and F) have liked each other for some time now but neither have made a move. Both end up staying after work one day to catch up and leave an hour later than everyone else. They get stuck in the elevator together, forced to finally admit their feelings for each other and that they both desperately have to pee now...

Edited by L0R3MAST3R34 (see edit history)
On 7/7/2022 at 4:00 PM, L0R3MAST3R34 said:

A while back I played this as an rp but lost it and would love to read someone's take on it. 

Two office workers (M and F) have liked each other for some time now but neither have made a move. Both end up staying after work one day to catch up and leave an hour later than everyone else. They get stuck in the elevator together, forced to finally admit their feelings for each other and that they both desperately have to pee now...

Love this one, might have to do it…

Replaying Klonoa 1, and experiencing Klonoa 2 for the first time, it reawakened my desire for Klonoa omorashi, and with the new characters introduced in the second game, it has only been strengthened. I want it real bad, but I just don't have the time. As such, I've got the whole plotline figured out, and I don't want it to go to waste.

At some point travelling throughout Lunatea, Lolo branches off to do her business, but with all the bad stuff happening, with the horrors of the haunted house still fresh in her mind, she can't relax enough to go. It really doesn't help that, as long as she's away, Klonoa can't use his Wind Ring to protect himself, not even giving her the time to force it or wait it out. She just has to come back and pretend everything is fine as she continues to hold it. It's just that she's not so good at keeping it hidden. But it's okay, because neither is Klonoa, who also isn't keen on whipping it out to pee when there's danger afoot and he can't protect himself while by himself. It's not long before their secret need is discovered, and the two take comfort in knowing they're not the only desperate one. Lolo hesitantly proposes the idea that the two relieve themselves together, and while it's never shot down, neither is exactly jumping to do that. They just have to watch each other grow more and more fidgety and uncomfortable, not saying a word about it. Until enough time passes, Lolo finally admits she can't hold it much longer, and Klonoa is secretly not far off from that. Making something up to get Popka to go away for a little, the two hold hands for security at Lolo's insistence and begin peeing outside while right next to each other, in total awkward silence. Despite this, they did both really need to go, so they thank each other for the support in getting this done. As they finish off and make themselves presentable once more, the story pulls back to reveal that, from a distance, Tat was spying on them for Leorina, and getting quite an eyeful of something she didn't mind seeing. But now that she knows she won't see anything more, she can finally pee as well, something she'd also been holding in for quite some time.

On 7/12/2022 at 3:19 PM, Captain L said:

Making something up to get Popka to go away for a little, the two hold hands for security at Lolo's insistence and begin peeing outside while right next to each other, in total awkward silence. Despite this, they did both really need to go, so they thank each other for the support in getting this done.

This is such a sweet scene. I hope somebody writes it in full.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
On 7/14/2022 at 1:56 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

This is such a sweet scene. I hope somebody writes it in full.

I like that idea too.  As long as we're on the topic of video games i've got an idea for a Bioshock fanfic, basically it involves grown-up alternate-universe Elizabeth from the Burial at Sea DLC using a Plasmid that increases the size of her bladder, resulting in her getting overconfident and having loads to drink and not relieving herself when she initially has the chance, however once she's walking home long after closing time she realizes how badly she has to pee but all the stores in Rapture are closed and she has no money left over to use the public toilets(you know Andrea Ryan would totally force people to pay to piss)so she struggles to hold it all the way home, naturally of course living in a underwater city really stimulates her bladder and makes it impossible for Elizabeth to keep her mind off it, finally she can't take it anymore and relieves herself in an alley, and it's an epic piss that lasts for around 10 minutes that turns Elizabeth on so much she masturbates herself to a explosive orgasm, then when she arrives home she finds herself still turned on so she decides to fill up her bladder again only this time she deliberately wets herself and has another intense orgasm as a result.

On 7/7/2022 at 4:00 PM, L0R3MAST3R34 said:

I have now done this!

• 2 weeks later...

Came up with one for Dropkick on my Devil. Coming back "home" after a long shift of part-time work, Pekola sees that the park's public restroom is out of order. This is a problem, because she doesn't exactly have a toilet of her own to use (Pekola is homeless and lives in a box in the park), and she really relied on that public bathroom. And her part-time work today either didn't have a bathroom or didn't give her the time to use it, so she was already desperate by the time she got back. She doesn't have many people to fall back on for help, when the other angels aren't too friendly with her, and her own pride refuses to ask for help from the devils. This is the reason she won't go to Yurine's to pee, in addition to her worry that it's kinda far away. Her best idea is to just hunker down in her box and concentrate on holding until either somebody comes to fix the bathroom, or it's time for her next job. However, only a couple hours later, and she's already on death's door with how badly she needs to go. That's when she sees Jashin slither through, who had just drunk her fill of strawberry lemonade after a fight with Medusa, and has clearly had all those drinks catch up with her by now. Bursting, Jashin finds the bathroom closed off, and without wasting a second, slinks behind the small building and power washes the wall, free of shame. Pekola, peeking out from behind her door flap, is stunned; she hadn't even considered that a possibility, because it's illegal and an angel wouldn't even entertain something like that. But as a massively relieved Jashin heads home (or probably to the pachinko parlor), Pekola can't get the idea out of her head. Knowing that it's either that or wetting her only set of clothes, she relents and squats in the same place, adding to the devil's puddle.

I'm only disappointed that it took three seasons to come up with this, and it wasn't about Minos or Yusa.

I’ve been REALLY itching for some “Mass Wetting” content. Something about the idea of a bunch of adults (women and men) all having accidents in close succession to one another and all feeling embarrassed makes me really aroused. Does anyone have any good recommendations? Ooh, and bonus points if hypnosis is involved. Especially if people are brainwashed to wet, but then snap out of it to notice the conditions of their undies.

On 8/7/2022 at 8:17 PM, MoanZone said:

I’ve been REALLY itching for some “Mass Wetting” content. Ooh, and bonus points if hypnosis is involved.

I have an idea I've never written that fits this request.

Imagine a slumber party at a house with thin walls. One of the girls has difficulties using toilets outside her own home, and now being able to hear people outside the bathroom and knowing they can hear her is making it impossible for her to drain her ever-growing bladder. One of the girls knows a hypnotic technique that will put a person's body in an extremely relaxed state where the urine will readily flow. She warns the others that it will work on anyone who hears her voice and so everyone needs to empty their bladders before she begins. One girl finds this totally unbelievable and neglects to use the bathroom despite a moderate need. So when the hypnotic girl employs her technique the suffering girl achieves total relief, the other girls also go limp, and the stubborn one wets her pyjamas. Little do they know the overprotective mother of the girl hosting the sleepover has been listening to everything, and she uncontrollably relaxes and relieves herself next to her puzzled husband. The girl's curious brother has also been listening, and is found collapsed in a puddle in the hallway. Of course before long everyone returns to normal consciousness and the wetters experience normal amounts of embarrassment.

This is a weird double request. I’m trying to get back into writing now that i’m (mostly) over a lengthy health issue that wasn’t serious but made writing smut and fetish related material… unpleasant. First I would like some inspiration, ideas, or suggestions for my current ongoing project, Inconvenient Entanglement. If you aren’t interested in giving ideas for that then feel free to skip ahead to the next paragraph. To sum it up for anyone who hasn’t read it, which is understandable since it’s been a hot minute since it updated, it’s basically a story with three protagonists taking place in three different settings which are effectively alternate versions of earth. One is basically our world, one is a world where gender roles are reversed, and one where women are rarely potty trained and wear diapers. The three protagonists are three alternate versions of the same woman who got swapped with each other and communicate by leaving memos for each other on their phones which are “entangled” with each other. The one from our world is shifted over to the reversed gender role world where she has to deal with the added responsibility of heading up a project she was previously just a member of and the culture shock of everything being different from her home world, as well as a partially self imposed challenge to learn to pee standing like all the other women there since women’s toilets are less common than in our world while urinals are easy to find. The one from the reversed gender role world has to deal with a lot of people infantilizing her when she’s use to the exact opposite treatment and the fact she’s now in a body that was never properly potty trained, so while she doesn’t have to worry about peeing in her sleep or by accident because her mind is wired to recognize those impulses she is almost constantly at the risk of leaking because her bladder muscles are so weak. And the one from the diaper world comes to what is basically our world where she has to try and toilet train herself to avoid wetting herself in public while also learning to stand up for herself. All three need to try and work with the other two to get home before things becomes permanent and strand them. Any ideas, suggestions, or heck stories set in any of those three settings you want to give are highly appreciated. 

The second request is a more standard one. I learned recently that people in feudal Japan operated what were basically street corner urinals near high traffic locations far away from people’s homes. These were often decorated and had something in them to deal with the smell, sometimes having miniature water wheels in them for amusement. The reasons for this are complicated and I suggest checking out the Linfamy videos on buying and selling poop and Japanese toilets if you’re interested, TLDR it was a farming related thing. What i’m interesting in is that women who needed to pee in public would just raise the front of their robe, walk up to it, go and then leave. I’d like to see a story about either a woman from the countryside or a noble woman who doesn’t leave her family estate often traveling to a reasonably big city and needing to use one of these to avoid wetting herself.