Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

Male omo, Beyblade fanfic

Loooong time lurker here. I've been looking around the interwebs for a good omo story starring Kai from Beyblade. Can't find anything :0. Only one or two that centers around Ray/Rei. If you guys know such a fanfiction let me know. 

I would imagine there'd be at least something because he's a populair antagonist. Also he is very stoic, stubborn and prideful, he could be in quite the predicament to keep his reputation unscathed. 

So I decided to make up my own story and this is my take:

I like to fantasize about an elaborate plan of one of the villains (IE Boris) to take down the Bladebreakers from within. He wants to achieve this with collapsing their main pillar Kai; by completely humiliating and breaking him. Meaning: getting him to wet himself in front of a huge crowd during a match. 

This plan could go along these lines: The bladebreakers often have a busy day-schedule filled with training, interviews, pressconferences and to top it off a match in the evening. The goal is to isolate the members every now and then so everyone has opportunities to take bathroom breaks in between the appointments, except for Kai. He doesn't get to go all day because Boris's reporters and "fans" bother and distract him when the others go to the bathroom. They're on a pretty tight schedule so there isn't any time for extra breaks.  

Have his desperation build up to his match (also the last match) in the evening.

Kai, of course, is waaaay to proud to ask for an emergency break, so he just bears with it. He is pretty good at hiding his bodily needs from others, so nobody suspects a thing. We know that he has a tremendous amount of willpower, so his increasingly unbearable need can be stretched really far. Personally I really like it when desperate characters get tiny temporary relief (pissing in a cup or something), just to hold on even longer. So I'd like to fit that in there somewere as well. 

For the climax I prefer to let him keep his dignity, whilst also losing his inner battle. For example by shielding his accident from view.

For example: Because the score is 1 battle won and 1 lost, he must win the third matchup. But Kai simply cannot defeat his (to his annoyance) rather weak opponent because he can't, for the life of him, concentrate long enough to attack properly. Also the strain of battling pushes him to his absolute peak of desperation. With increasing amounts of spurts and dribbles. 

At this point his teammembers definitely notice something's horribly wrong with Kai (with great effort he still refrains from grabbing himself in front of the crowd, but he's increasingly failing to hide the other signs). Let's say Ray is the first one to put all earlier signs together and figures out Kai's impending doom. He acts by sneakily hitting the firealarm with his beyblade. Triggering the sprinklersystem and soaking everyone in the stadium. Exactly at this time Kai loses complete control, but nobody notices because of the sprinklers. And thus saving Kai's skin. 

As you can see I've already fleshed out a part of the story. I'm not a writer, but if nobody responds I might give it a try myself. 

Any thoughts, tips, hints? Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Dropje
Added info (see edit history)

I'd love to see more stories about girls having to stop mid-stream!

List of ideas:

Caught going somewhere, say outside, and having to stop.

In the car / bus and going in a cup, with the cup filling up.

As part of a holding contest / challenge, going just a bit to make it more difficult to hold the rest.

For fun? Like in "Never Actually Empty"

Drug testing? Fill the cup and then stop?

Etc! I would absolutely love stories like this, may be open to commissioning something if it's an idea that strikes someone's fancy!

I've got a new Halloween scenario if somebody wants to write it. 

A bunch of girls think it'll be fun to build a campfire or a small bonfire in a really out-of-the-way spot and roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories or whatever a gaggle of high school or college girls does when they're in the middle of nowhere without any boys around. They scout out a lovely lakeside forest location. There's not a toilet for miles but they figure nobody's going to mind hiding behind a tree to do business. 

When the planned day arrives and they all get together it's a fun time, but not for long. These are mostly city girls used to major light pollution. They're surprised by how scared they get after the Sun goes down and no lights come on, not even the Moon. They put a lot of beverages into their systems all through the evening and dusk but once the true blackness of night comes they find themselves procrastinating about leaving the fireside for the dark privacy of the trees. 

Things go from bad to worse when some weird lightning flashes over the lake and all their phones go out. Not even the remote starter for the van will work. The girls stay near the light of the fire and hope the problem will pass. Some of them think they see or hear someone or something moving around in the darkness.

As the night wears on and their bladder control starts to wear thin they eventually decide the electronics aren't coming on anytime soon and it's time to get moving. They clump together for safety and make their way to the van with maybe one light source among them. It's quite a hike and they have trouble finding the right way. 

One girl breaks away from the pack to take care of business. She suddenly pulls up her pants and runs back to hug the nearest friend after she thinks she feels a ghostly hand. Those two girls end up wet because the stream won't stop. Other girls wet themselves because they're scared or they reach their holding limit or just because letting loose in their pants is safer and more convenient than the alternatives. Before the end of the ordeal each girl has embarrassed herself with wetting or blatant desperation or exposing and relieving herself without privacy.

They eventually make it out of the woods alive. Maybe they witness confirmation that a mysterious thing was prowling the area and inhibiting their electronics or maybe it was just a natural phenomenon plus a few overactive imaginations.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
On 9/1/2021 at 5:16 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

That video gives me an idea. In a world with futuristic V.R. providing immersive multisensory experiences, you could learn some things about the opposite sex. Maybe the characters do this because they're curious, or maybe it's an unskippable part of a larger (nonfetishistic) game, or else a glitch or prank lands them in a minigame they didn't plan to play. Imagine boys with female virtual avatars having to endure long restroom lines, sitting or hovering to urinate, and possibly dealing with menstrual issues. Imagine girls with male avatars learning how to operate penises and utilize urinals. There could be mixed groups playing as all one gender in the game to spice up the story a bit.

Delivered. First in the Simulation 

I don't write female desperation but I think it would be really fun to have a 1940s film noir fic.

A dynamite femme fatale sets out to seduce the gumshoe who's investigating her role in her husband's mysterious death. She's wearing a stunning silk dress or a bespoke suit with big shoulders and a pencil skirt, and underneath it her best lingerie (black stockings and garters, tight girdle, cone bra, lace panties.)

But the hot dame makes a few miscalculations on the way to his office, and ends up having to perform her whole "we're not so different, you and I" routine with a bursting bladder! If the Private Eye discovers her predicament, he would have every reason to use it to torment her for information. But perhaps the sight of pee running down her gorgeous gams would have effects on him that neither of them could have predicted...

Less a request and more some trivia I found out today that I don’t think belongs anywhere else. The muscles related to the pelvic floor are attached to the otherwise vestigial coccyx, otherwise known as the tail bone. In other words, because of how evolution worked out for apes, if humans or humanoids had tails they would probably have very poor bladder control. Kinda puts nekos and that one monkey girl Rebecca from vampire’s assistant into a new light. Saiyans probably get a pass because of a different evolutionary ancestry (though I think Goku actually had a lot of close calls when he was a kid if my memory of dragon ball is correct) but it makes me wonder if partial Saiyans like Gohan or Pan have any problems because of this. 

How about a scary story where a girl is outside in the dark (maybe there's a long bathroom line at the Halloween party and she decided to squat in the bushes) and notices someone in a monster costume hiding out there. She assumes it's her boyfriend planning to jump out and scare her (or maybe hide there and spy on her) so she tells him to come out. The costumed person stands up in the open but doesn't say anything while the girl flirtatiously scolds and teases them. After a few moments she get a creepy feeling that something is wrong and asks why he's just standing there silently. At that point the monster reveals itself to be a real monster and lunges at her before disappearing into the night. She has a giant accident and runs inside where she gets laughed at by her real boyfriend who doesn't believe her story.

I've got another Halloween prompt. Someone (genders up to whoever writes it) is bursting but unable or unwilling to go indoors to use the bathroom. They go somewhere out of the way to relieve their bladder. When they think they're alone they unzip their fly or drop their panties and let it flow. Someone else (who possibly knows this person and perhaps has a crush on them) is nearby in a Halloween costume and happens to be standing or sitting still at the moment. The person mistakes them for a decoration and they remain there speechless as the person exposes their parts and drains their bladder. This may lead to an embarrassing scene or may remain a secret.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

somebody please write a story about Barbara from sym bionic titan secretly liking to pee in front of her crush Mr. Lunis and flirting with him while having to pee in private and in public. add a part where she is desperate to pee while being nosey, the idea is inspired by the  drawing  of barb peeing by @mysterious331

Edited by warham1995 (see edit history)

Can someone write a story where a man and a woman switch bodies and experience peeing with the anatomy of the opposite sex?

Like, maybe the woman (in the man's body) would be excited to try peeing standing up and she would get desperate on purpose so she could have some fun with it. Or maybe one or both of them would put it off as long as possible out of courtesy to the person they swapped with, assuming it would be wrong to touch/look at the other person's parts unless they had no choice to (maybe they decide to wet instead to stay clothed) Or maybe the man would have to experience the inconvienence of not being able to pee in as many situations as he could before the swap and gain some perspective on the female experience. Or maybe explore the differences in capacity and holding sensations between the sexes. 

There are many places to go with this plot and it's a concept I'd really like to read. If this already exists, please let me know. 

10 hours ago, AlwaysOmo said:

Can someone write a story where a man and a woman switch bodies and experience peeing with the anatomy of the opposite sex?

Like, maybe the woman (in the man's body) would be excited to try peeing standing up and she would get desperate on purpose so she could have some fun with it. Or maybe one or both of them would put it off as long as possible out of courtesy to the person they swapped with, assuming it would be wrong to touch/look at the other person's parts unless they had no choice to (maybe they decide to wet instead to stay clothed) Or maybe the man would have to experience the inconvienence of not being able to pee in as many situations as he could before the swap and gain some perspective on the female experience. Or maybe explore the differences in capacity and holding sensations between the sexes. 

There are many places to go with this plot and it's a concept I'd really like to read. If this already exists, please let me know. 

I actually wrote one of those, First in the Simulation. I’ll finish it after no nut november.