Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

Can I get a continuation of the scenario from the infamous tumblr elf copypasta? The copypasta goes as follows:

Imagine an elf is given a job to do at a human institution. The humans think elves don’t need bathroom breaks, since they know they can hold it for days, but this elf has been traveling to reach their job, and has already been holding it to the point they are in pain. They ask for a break, but their job is important and time sensitive, so they admit they can still hold it when asked. After a full day of work, the elf tries to reach the bathroom in time, but they were never told where it is.

Yes thats it Battle of the Planets  the american re_make it ran for years on and off g force 7 zark 7 the little robot princess from the american version  I think would be great  at least I'm not the only one to remember it. Zalta the baddie could catch her or she could be a hostage in civvy,s or admitting desperation to dump or what ever she may call it to a g force colleague when she can't go for some reason like a mission.

I'm a huge fan of the metal group BabyMetal. I was wondering if anyone else here is a fan or would be willing to write an omo story involving their front woman Su Metal. The ideal setting would be during a live concert. The accident could happen either onstage or just as she reaches the backstage area at the end of the concert. Messing is a plus, but only a solid mess. Preferably in her stage outfit as well. I'd also like a good bit of buildup/desperation before the actual accident. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I also have a Zootopia request. So this is a very simple request. Basically, I just want an omo fic with Zootopia's cutest bunny Judy. Preferably while on duty. Perhaps Nick could be a witness and provide comfort an reassurance. Again, messing is optional, but only if it's solid. Let me know if you're interested!

I posted these request in individual threads as well with pretty much the exact same thing, then I saw this thread and realized I'd made a mistake and decided to post it here as well. Hopefully this won't be an issue with the mods.

Thanks in advance to any who might be interested!

Edited by wetman22 (see edit history)

I would be grateful if some one could do a g force princess story if they give me a subject character I know I'm willing to return the favour. Thanks in advance . I'm sorry if my idea was put forward to abruptly as appossed as a request I'm new and just realised how other requests are made therefore I'm sorry if I came across as rude or pushy.

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's rude to ask when I could do it myself, but I think we're more than ready to get some Rei Ayanami omorashi. Her remaining stoic and silent as her desperation grows incredibly dire, squirming just slightly in her tight plugsuit in the cockpit of EVA Unit 00. Getting out of the entry plug and walking quickly, nothing more, to the bathroom as soon as she's out. Just getting there in time. It all sounds lovely.

4 hours ago, Captain L said:

I know it's rude to ask when I could do it myself, but I think we're more than ready to get some Rei Ayanami omorashi. Her remaining stoic and silent as her desperation grows incredibly dire, squirming just slightly in her tight plugsuit in the cockpit of EVA Unit 00. Getting out of the entry plug and walking quickly, nothing more, to the bathroom as soon as she's out. Just getting there in time. It all sounds lovely.

I'd love some Fafnir omorashi from Dragon Maid. I mean, he is a gamer, and even gamers need bathroom breaks amirite?

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)

That video gives me an idea. In a world with futuristic V.R. providing immersive multisensory experiences, you could learn some things about the opposite sex. Maybe the characters do this because they're curious, or maybe it's an unskippable part of a larger (nonfetishistic) game, or else a glitch or prank lands them in a minigame they didn't plan to play. Imagine boys with female virtual avatars having to endure long restroom lines, sitting or hovering to urinate, and possibly dealing with menstrual issues. Imagine girls with male avatars learning how to operate penises and utilize urinals. There could be mixed groups playing as all one gender in the game to spice up the story a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 5:28 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

How would that work?

I don’t remember. Something like, 

there’s some limitation on a hallway, sci-fi style, that says “DO NOT enter this if you drank more than 64 oz or you WILL wet yourself,” and nobody believes it. Maybe it’s like that Tron Legacy idea I was talking about somewhere else, and it’s inside the computer: if the programs have too much energy on them, they will pee.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see a story around Ellie from the last of us being out with Joel on a mission and she has already drank like 2.5L and she really needs to go. The thing that is preventing her to go is the amount of zombies that are in the area where she is searching to complete the mission they are on and that there isn't a safe place for her to go, so she has to find one and about 3 hours into the mission, she becomes super desperate to the point where she feels like she is going to burst any second and dashes into what she thinks is a girls bathroom, but turns out to be a boys bathroom and all the toilets are completely destroyed, so there's no way she can sit down and use the toilet, so instead she has to use one of the standing urinals, but she has never used the urinal before or peed standing up before for that matter, but she is so desperate to pee at this point that she has to quickly undo and pull down her pants before a spurt releases from her bladder uncontrollably and she has to quickly position herself and just as she thinks she has positioned herself over the urinal and thinks her pants and underwear are far enough down where they can't get too wet if her aim is off, her bladder then releases without her permission and she isn't in position and she can't stop her bladder or close up her urethra, so instead of getting her pee in the urinal, it just goes straight down into her pants and by the end of her bladder being fully emptied her pants are completely soaked.

13 hours ago, DespLover9021 said:

I'd love to see a story around Ellie from the last of us being out with Joel on a mission and she has already drank like 2.5L and she really needs to go. The thing that is preventing her to go is the amount of zombies that are in the area where she is searching to complete the mission they are on and that there isn't a safe place for her to go, so she has to find one and about 3 hours into the mission, she becomes super desperate to the point where she feels like she is going to burst any second and dashes into what she thinks is a girls bathroom, but turns out to be a boys bathroom and all the toilets are completely destroyed, so there's no way she can sit down and use the toilet, so instead she has to use one of the standing urinals, but she has never used the urinal before or peed standing up before for that matter, but she is so desperate to pee at this point that she has to quickly undo and pull down her pants before a spurt releases from her bladder uncontrollably and she has to quickly position herself and just as she thinks she has positioned herself over the urinal and thinks her pants and underwear are far enough down where they can't get too wet if her aim is off, her bladder then releases without her permission and she isn't in position and she can't stop her bladder or close up her urethra, so instead of getting her pee in the urinal, it just goes straight down into her pants and by the end of her bladder being fully emptied her pants are completely soaked.

Sounds interesting, though i'd like for that to happen while she's out with Dina myself and watching Ellie wet herself gets Dina incredibly turned on and she wets herself on purpose so Ellie doesn't feel so bad. Then the two end up fucking each other's brains out right then and there.

40 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Sounds interesting, though i'd like for that to happen while she's out with Dina myself and watching Ellie wet herself gets Dina incredibly turned on and she wets herself on purpose so Ellie doesn't feel so bad. Then the two end up fucking each other's brains out right then and there.

I mean, if someone wants to give a shot writing both versions, I wouldn't mind seeing it happen.