Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

Something G-rated and fluffy from season three of Digimon involving at least one character wetting or messing themselves; doesn't matter who. There's comforting and bonding and the need to explain human body functions to one of the Digimon (in the more "realistic" season, there's no sign that programs can poop!)

Absolutely no sex or ABDL. I just want something fluffy, and diapers also just aren’t my thing, y’know?

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

I've always wanted to read a story with a prompt that goes a little something like this. 

Two girls are cuddling in bed and one of them has to pee so bad she doesn't think she can stand. It's begining to hurt. Her girlfriend above her starts rubbing comforting circles into her back (or running fingers through her hair or any other form of comforting) telling her to relax, and that it's okay if she wets herself. Eventually she manages to relax enough, and she soaks her pajamas, as well as the bed. 

bonus if the first one to be desperate gets fingered either during, to help her sphincter relax, or after, as a reward

Double bonus if the girlfriend who came out dry wets herself after in solidarity

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not quite up to the task of writing it myself, but I'd really like to see a Persona 5 story about Haru's first time in Mementos as a member of the Phantom Thieves (meaning that short chase with her and Morgana doesn't matter). As they venture deeper into the depth of Mementos, Haru realizes that, being new to the whole Metaverse thing, she hasn't yet realized the importance of using the bathroom before going in (let's just assume that it just so happened to never be a problem in the Okumura Palace, or this Mementos visit is a break from the Palace). So she's crossing her legs and squirming in the backseat of Morgana, struggling during battle and getting more violent to get them over with faster, all because she doesn't want to be the newbie who has to ask for a break when everyone else is doing fine. And she certainly doesn't want to embarrass herself or be a burden to Joker. Plus, who's to say there are even bathrooms here? Even if there were, the public restrooms in the train stations are gross, they'd have to be positively unbearable while twisted in Mementos. After all, the greater public perceives public restrooms as being disgusting, so that's just truth in the Metaverse. Finally, when she's about to burst, one of the other girls lets her know that they can tell she has to pee, they've known for a while, just didn't want to embarrass her by bringing it up unless there was clearly no choice (for the guys, I'll say Joker is perceptive enough to have secretly noticed, but everyone else is oblivious). With nowhere else to go, Haru has to accept another girl standing guard while she squats in the corner of a dead-end offshoot, unable to fully relax, and only letting go because it's an emergency she can't hold back. Once she's done, she swears to be better prepared in the future, but is grateful to whoever watched out for her (Rank Up!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, desperation_fan said:

Trying to finally continue writing "Go Go Power Rangers". I want to do a chapter with Aisha, but as I started writing, I realized my idea to have the monster of the week cause the omo content was more in line with Zeo. Plus, I really want Scorpina to be part of this story. Anyone have any ideas? I am open to suggestions! 🙂

Where's the rest of that story so far? I gotta see! Also, the monster causing the omo content is more in line with Zeo? It seems more likely something the magic-wielding Rita or Lord Zedd would do than the much less magic-oriented Machine Empire. Also, more Scorpina is never a bad thing.

6 hours ago, trekkie said:

Where's the rest of that story so far? I gotta see! Also, the monster causing the omo content is more in line with Zeo? It seems more likely something the magic-wielding Rita or Lord Zedd would do than the much less magic-oriented Machine Empire. Also, more Scorpina is never a bad thing.

The Machine Empire had their fair share of monster's that had magical effects. There was one that turned Rocky into a tree lol

And yeah, Scorpina and Aisha were two of my favorite characters, so I definitely want to involve them in this.

Here's a story I've been thinking about writing but probably won't get around to, if anyone wants to pick it up and/or convince me to-

A girl who's into omo finally convinces her partner to let her control him, for her birthday. He's never really been into omo, but he's 100% confident that he won't have a problem- he's made it through entire days before. However, she knows the tricks and she has a strict schedule of drinks and breaks for him, until 1-2 when the breaks end. Near 7 pm, they go out for her birthday dinner at a restaurant and he starts to get really desperate throughout dinner. Nothing like this has ever happened to him before, but his kidneys are in overdrive. She knows exactly what she is and is loving to watch him squirm, but he finally gets to the point where he realizes he might actually not make it. Knowing that he'll never agree to do something like this again if he pees himself in the restaurant, she tells him to go. But right as he starts to push back his chair, the entire wait staff comes out clapping to sing happy birthday. They surround the table, and the eyes of the entire restaurant are on them in this moment .....