Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Thread

No particular details, just please make it due to a curse/fear/potion (something she had done to her), please make it a slow process to complete incontinence, and please make her have at least one accident in public. I would prefer it if she didnt confide in anyone and tried ti fix it herself (only making it worse). 

Sorry if i sound demanding, im just really excited. 

How long will it take for this to be done? Im sooooo excited!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

On 9/9/2020 at 12:39 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

I thought of a premise that's similar to the bladder-filling stories that have been popular lately but doesn't involve catheters and human flesh and so should be more tolerable for squeamish readers (such as me).  Imagine if in the future there are cleaning robots that can handle human waste being deposited directly into them.  Some people will do this without thinking much about it but other people are weirded out by the idea (and probably some people enjoy it more than is acceptable).  These robots would look and act like cute maids (because that's how things go).  I've thought of two scenarios for this concept.

One idea puts the main character (possible female but probably male) at a company party with expensive food, expensive decor, and expensive service.  Maybe it's a robotics company, which would explain why there are advanced humanoid robots that not everyone is familiar or comfortable with.  As the party wears on, the host and guests start relieving themselves into the female-looking servant robots.  They act like it's nothing but our protagonist thinks it's creepy.  The problem is they don't want to refuse the service and walk off to the restroom because they're afraid it won't look good in the eyes of their boss and co-workers.  For a long time they hold it in and claim they don't need to go.  Eventually they decide to be a team player and avail themselves of the lovely servant's liquid storage equipment.  The robot gives friendly or even flirtatious comments about the volume of urine they're passing.  When our hero comments about how the servant's programming makes them uncomfortable using it as a receptacle for bodily waste, they learn that this servant is a real woman who volunteered for a robotic body.  That makes them even more uncomfortable.

The other idea involves a couple.  In this one the robot maids probably don't have human brains.  A woman and her husband or boyfriend are guests at a mansion or celebration venue or something like that where female-looking robots attend to their needs.  She barely tolerates these robots but he enjoys them, which makes her simmer with anger.  She just about explodes when she finds out about the maids' urinal function and her man's readiness to use it.  Rather than talk this over as in a healthy relationship, the jealous woman plots revenge on the unfeeling machine.  She happens to be good at holding, so she drinks a lot and puts off relief until her strong bladder is at its limit.  She then calls over her man's favorite robot maid so he can watch her use the cute thing as a toilet.  The volume of the woman's urine (combined with whatever was already inside) is so great that the robot's liquid waste tank ruptures and the contents come pouring out from between their legs.

Also for the love of all that is good can someone write this 😭😪😭

On 9/3/2020 at 7:19 PM, Foxlover said:

Story Request (Bladder-filling)

This is based on the @Markj9494“Customers Come First” found here: 

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/60894-the-customers-come-first/?tab=comments#comment-1799039

The basic premise for the story I want is this;

There is a quite nice but rather small hotel located in a prime downtown part of a small city. Similar to what happened in the original story, a burst water main has knocked the hotel’s toilets out of commission. The hotel’s employees (all female by virtue of the shift) are gotten together by the general manager (who could bear some relation to Sandra, the manager from the first story, up to you) who lets them know that in order to keep the hotel running smoothly, the patrons must have someplace to relieve themselves, and the temporary portapotties are nowhere near adequate. As a result, a new service will he added to the rooms; the employees can be summoned for the patrons to be allowed to pee into their bladders, the hotel workers acting as a sort of “middle (wo)man” to take the pressure and then deposit it in the portapotties. 

Of course, there are all sorts of complications, from the open bar producing lots of desperate patrons eager to flood the poor employees with pee, to a company retreat for a Sports Drink conpany feeling the woeful effects of an overindulgence of their product, to a a group of disgruntled guests showing their annoyance at some inconvenience by intentionally filling up in order to fill every employee bladder they can. 

That’s a basic framework; the rest is up to you. :3

Tbh I never have motivation to write a whole story by myself but I love plots like that. Would you or anyone be interested in roleplaying or co-writing something like that?

8 hours ago, Asteyr said:

I'd be willing to pay/commission someone to write a either Dragon omorashi, Bowser (from Mario) omorashi, or Pokemon omorashi (actual mons not human characters).

Do they have to be male? I’d consider it but I can’t write male omo that’s not bad. I’ve tried before and I failed at it. PM if interested 

I've always been a fan of someone wetting themselves while taking a test in school. Don't really see much of those anymore at all.

Or here's an idea how about a Code Geass story about where Lelouch uses his Geass on Kallen. In a similar method like he used on Suzaku which was to live. But what happens with Kallen would be that she begins to start wetting herself.

Hello, me again, back with a degenerate request.

A high-rise company (could be a law firm, construction company, etc) run almost entirely by futas (negotiable, but they should either way be female ; P) is pushing for a big contract and as such, is asking its employees to put in ridiculous hours at work to make it happen. Lunches are cut severely short, and bathroom breaks incur serious ire as they're seen as wastes of precious time. To mitigate this, the company hires a few women to be on each floor and essentially acting as "middle-(wo)men", allowing the employees to pee into their bladders without leaving the desk so that these ladies then go and take the bathroom breaks that the rest of the company doesn't have time to. An unfortunate power outage locks down a section of the building right before lunch, meaning that the employees who were planning on having a normal pee are instead forced to use the "go-between" women, who are used to taking a few women at a time rather than a whole office's worth... could also be a wrinkle where these go-betweens are having to do double duty due to understaffing in the floor above them, meaning they now have a whole other floor of bursting bladders to deal with until the power resumes.

8 hours ago, Foxlover said:

A high-rise company (could be a law firm, construction company, etc) run almost entirely by futas (negotiable, but they should either way be female ; P) is pushing for a big contract and as such, is asking its employees to put in ridiculous hours at work to make it happen. Lunches are cut severely short, and bathroom breaks incur serious ire as they're seen as wastes of precious time. To mitigate this, the company hires a few women to be on each floor and essentially acting as "middle-(wo)men", allowing the employees to pee into their bladders without leaving the desk so that these ladies then go and take the bathroom breaks that the rest of the company doesn't have time to. An unfortunate power outage locks down a section of the building right before lunch, meaning that the employees who were planning on having a normal pee are instead forced to use the "go-between" women, who are used to taking a few women at a time rather than a whole office's worth... could also be a wrinkle where these go-betweens are having to do double duty due to understaffing in the floor above them, meaning they now have a whole other floor of bursting bladders to deal with until the power resumes.

4ldvnc.jpg

Ngl I'm swamped for things to do right now, but this is on my "to-do" list now

i would like to see a story of a futa who is made by her teacher to swim naked in her all girls class after forgetting her swimsuit. she neglects to go to the toilet before class and has to endure a swimming class while naked with a full bladder on top of that the pressure from her bladder and the feelings she gets from being seen naked causes her to have a constant boner . 

Back on the Thomas Water Resource Page, there was a story called The Day The Earth Couldn't Sit Still, loosely based on the 1951 film "The Day The Earth Stood Still". The basic premise is that, through unknown means and to unknown ends, an alien landed in Washington D.C. and used a device that suddenly causes the bladder of every person on earth to fill with remarkable, and unexpected rapidity. 

The idea would be to write a story about a series of events taking place around the world during this phenomenon, or one large event (like the original author did writing about Wimbledon). 

Up to you! Just feature plenty of bladders that suddenly find themselves bursting at the same time! XD

On 11/6/2020 at 3:53 PM, Foxlover said:

This is now being fulfilled here:

• 2 weeks later...