Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Story Request (Bladder-filling)

This is based on the @Markj9494“Customers Come First” found here: 

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/60894-the-customers-come-first/?tab=comments#comment-1799039

The basic premise for the story I want is this;

There is a quite nice but rather small hotel located in a prime downtown part of a small city. Similar to what happened in the original story, a burst water main has knocked the hotel’s toilets out of commission. The hotel’s employees (all female by virtue of the shift) are gotten together by the general manager (who could bear some relation to Sandra, the manager from the first story, up to you) who lets them know that in order to keep the hotel running smoothly, the patrons must have someplace to relieve themselves, and the temporary portapotties are nowhere near adequate. As a result, a new service will he added to the rooms; the employees can be summoned for the patrons to be allowed to pee into their bladders, the hotel workers acting as a sort of “middle (wo)man” to take the pressure and then deposit it in the portapotties. 

Of course, there are all sorts of complications, from the open bar producing lots of desperate patrons eager to flood the poor employees with pee, to a company retreat for a Sports Drink conpany feeling the woeful effects of an overindulgence of their product, to a a group of disgruntled guests showing their annoyance at some inconvenience by intentionally filling up in order to fill every employee bladder they can. 

That’s a basic framework; the rest is up to you. :3

Edited by Foxlover (see edit history)

Suggested these before along with other ideas but felt it was time to bring them back. I'll bring the other ones too if necessary. 

A couple move into together or maybe they are newly married but the woman can't go to the bathroom knowing her boyfriend is there be it brushing his teeth or in the shower. She wouldn't be able to wait but doesn't want to walk in and do it either. He'd have no problem going to the bathroom in front of her (while I only care for scenes or read stories with female urination/go to the toilet I'd make an exception if you wanted to add male urination in this case because it'd make sense for the story) not really realising what's up. She tries to drown him out or ignore him but finds she can't. The point is she tries to avoid going when he is around and not in front of him being embarrassed by it which becomes difficult as she tries to go to the bathroom in other places but can't keep rushing out all the time either. Eventually she would end up going with him around in front of him as the two reconcile about it.

A woman and maybe a friend along with her being arrested be it for an innocent crime or a legitimate one. Whatever the case may be the result would be they would have to share a holding cell until their bail comes in with a few other inmates who are waiting their bail and there would be a toilet to use in the cell if they needed to use it. However one of the woman who is arrested would be pee shy and is reluctant to use the toilet in the cell which becomes a problem when she has to pee. Ultimately she would end up using the toilet much to her embarrassment just as their bail comes in. 

After an argument a couple divide sections of their house to where one person gets one side and one gets another with the stipulation they won't cross the other person's side. The husband or boyfriend whatever would get the side that has access to the bathroom. This becomes a problem when the girlfriend or wife becomes desperate to pee and can't cross to his side. Her side would have access to the backyard or other places she could pee but she debates and fights against going. Up to you whether she uses the yard or somewhere else or they eventually make up and end the argument allowing her to use the toilet or they don't and  she just decides to make her way across anyway to use the toilet. 

All these stories can have mild wetting to show the desperation for the woman but ultimately she would get to go in some capacity and have not be a full wetting. 

I've also mentioned things based on other media and a lot of people have done MCU Female Characters  but there isn't much done with the Female DC Characters. Anyone who has seen the waiting outside the bathroom scene in Legends Of Tomorrow Season 5 maybe someone could do a follow up to that where they make Zari wait as revenge for making them wait when she was in there. I did mention one DC scenario and how challenging it would be for someone like Zatanna who's magical and can just use that to solve the problem.

With that it got me thinking maybe Sabrina Spellman could have a scenario where she's desperate and needs to pee and eventually is able to go? Spell goes awry and she has to hold it until she finds a way to fix things and let go. And I'm talking the 90s Melissa Joan Hart Sitcom Sabrina not the Dark Netflix one. I know there were some older ones on here but I'd like to see a new one

Same applies for what I mentioned above regarding the out come while there could be some wetting as it gets to the end point of desperation ultimately the character would ultimately pee in the toilet successfully.

Another scenario I'd like to see would be Cara Dune from the new Mandalorian show desperate to pee. Can be outside during battle or using the toilet on the Mando's ship either or. Most Star Wars stories have been about Rey and the ones that have and haven't again go too much with it really for me as I don't like wetting really. Someone could maybe do a series of them like how someone is doing one with the various MCU heroines. 

Regarding these stories based on other media the same applies for what I mentioned above regarding the out come for the original stories. While there could be some wetting as it gets to the end point of desperation ultimately the character would ultimately pee in the toilet successfully.

I thought of a premise that's similar to the bladder-filling stories that have been popular lately but doesn't involve catheters and human flesh and so should be more tolerable for squeamish readers (such as me).  Imagine if in the future there are cleaning robots that can handle human waste being deposited directly into them.  Some people will do this without thinking much about it but other people are weirded out by the idea (and probably some people enjoy it more than is acceptable).  These robots would look and act like cute maids (because that's how things go).  I've thought of two scenarios for this concept.

One idea puts the main character (possible female but probably male) at a company party with expensive food, expensive decor, and expensive service.  Maybe it's a robotics company, which would explain why there are advanced humanoid robots that not everyone is familiar or comfortable with.  As the party wears on, the host and guests start relieving themselves into the female-looking servant robots.  They act like it's nothing but our protagonist thinks it's creepy.  The problem is they don't want to refuse the service and walk off to the restroom because they're afraid it won't look good in the eyes of their boss and co-workers.  For a long time they hold it in and claim they don't need to go.  Eventually they decide to be a team player and avail themselves of the lovely servant's liquid storage equipment.  The robot gives friendly or even flirtatious comments about the volume of urine they're passing.  When our hero comments about how the servant's programming makes them uncomfortable using it as a receptacle for bodily waste, they learn that this servant is a real woman who volunteered for a robotic body.  That makes them even more uncomfortable.

The other idea involves a couple.  In this one the robot maids probably don't have human brains.  A woman and her husband or boyfriend are guests at a mansion or celebration venue or something like that where female-looking robots attend to their needs.  She barely tolerates these robots but he enjoys them, which makes her simmer with anger.  She just about explodes when she finds out about the maids' urinal function and her man's readiness to use it.  Rather than talk this over as in a healthy relationship, the jealous woman plots revenge on the unfeeling machine.  She happens to be good at holding, so she drinks a lot and puts off relief until her strong bladder is at its limit.  She then calls over her man's favorite robot maid so he can watch her use the cute thing as a toilet.  The volume of the woman's urine (combined with whatever was already inside) is so great that the robot's liquid waste tank ruptures and the contents come pouring out from between their legs.

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I thought of a premise that's similar to the bladder-filling stories that have been popular lately but doesn't involve catheters and human flesh and so should be more tolerable for squeamish readers (such as me).  Imagine if in the future there are cleaning robots that can handle human waste being deposited directly into them.  Some people will do this without thinking much about it but other people are weirded out by the idea (and probably some people enjoy it more than is acceptable).  These robots would look and act like cute maids (because that's how things go).  I've thought of two scenarios for this concept.

One idea puts the main character (possible female but probably male) at a company party with expensive food, expensive decor, and expensive service.  Maybe it's a robotics company, which would explain why there are advanced humanoid robots that not everyone is familiar or comfortable with.  As the party wears on, the host and guests start relieving themselves into the female-looking servant robots.  They act like it's nothing but our protagonist thinks it's creepy.  The problem is they don't want to refuse the service and walk off to the restroom because they're afraid it won't look good in the eyes of their boss and co-workers.  For a long time they hold it in and claim they don't need to go.  Eventually they decide to be a team player and avail themselves of the lovely servant's liquid storage equipment.  The robot gives friendly or even flirtatious comments about the volume of urine they're passing.  When our hero comments about how the servant's programming makes them uncomfortable using it as a receptacle for bodily waste, they learn that this servant is a real woman who volunteered for a robotic body.  That makes them even more uncomfortable.

The other idea involves a couple.  In this one the robot maids probably don't have human brains.  A woman and her husband or boyfriend are guests at a mansion or celebration venue or something like that where female-looking robots attend to their needs.  She barely tolerates these robots but he enjoys them, which makes her simmer with anger.  She just about explodes when she finds out about the maids' urinal function and her man's readiness to use it.  Rather than talk this over as in a healthy relationship, the jealous woman plots revenge on the unfeeling machine.  She happens to be good at holding, so she drinks a lot and puts off relief until her strong bladder is at its limit.  She then calls over her man's favorite robot maid so he can watch her use the cute thing as a toilet.  The volume of the woman's urine (combined with whatever was already inside) is so great that the robot's liquid waste tank ruptures and the contents come pouring out from between their legs.

What’s funny is that both these tropes (reluctant to use the proffered unconventional relief and deliberate filling out of jealousy) were things I was adamant be included in the story I had commissioned. XD

Speaking of people using humanoid androids as toilets... ever read @Phentaiee’s “Fill-Me” comic??

So, I was wondering, because I had an idea for a story.

Has there been an omo story in the style of the old "Perils of Penelope Pitstop" cartoons? Where the damsel keeps ending up in these predicaments, but she's desperate to pee?

I'm planning a freeze fetish version on DA, but I was wondering if something like that would be of interest here?

4 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

So, I was wondering, because I had an idea for a story.

Has there been an omo story in the style of the old "Perils of Penelope Pitstop" cartoons? Where the damsel keeps ending up in these predicaments, but she's desperate to pee?

I'm planning a freeze fetish version on DA, but I was wondering if something like that would be of interest here?

I would definitely enjoy something like that or those Colleen's Urges and Desperate Diane cartoons that were on Shara and Ger's.

I had an idea for a story that I just can’t think of any meat for so I thought that I would drop it here Incase someone wanted to use it or give me any ideas on where to take it. 

A woman, maybe a quantum physicist or something because of the premise I don’t know, ends up part of a three way universe swap with three alternate versions of herself. Their life is mostly the same outside of the ways the three worlds differ.

One world is mostly the same as ours, maybe higher tech because of the technology required for this unless it’s magic or twilight zone shenanigans. One world is one with reversed gender norms and roles, complete with almost all women knowing how to and being expected to pee standing, maybe turned up further with women’s bathrooms only having one or two stalls for pooping and having outside public urinals where women just lift their skirts and go whenever they need too piss. Maybe it even goes further with men being expected to hold it outside their home and touching your own penis having some kind of taboo around it. The last world is one where women are almost never potty trained and usually go their entire lives in diapers, where being trained to change yourself is something that only became common after women became more common in the workplace. And it’s considered a husband or boyfriend’s job to change their wife/girlfriend when she wets or messes herself. As such women are usually treated a lot more like big children in this universe. 

The general idea I had was for some kind of shared event to shuffle the three around and have them wake up in each other’s worlds, maybe a science experiment they each were working on backfired and swaps them around, maybe some were supernatural things goes on. I don’t know. But I do like the idea of them being in a high skill career and seeing how that changed in each world. For example the one from the normal world could be working in a institute where she’s respected but has a asshole boss that takes credit for everyone that works there, the one from role swap world could run the place and have scantily clad men working under her, and the one from infantile world would have her work appreciated but generally be talked down too and have people remind her when they think she needs a change (something normal there that she herself may or may not mind but whoever swaps with her would). 

Maybe they have contact with each other, maybe not. Like I said I had trouble actually developing this idea. I just liked the idea of seeing a fetish fuel story with three characters having to deal with whatever world they end up in. If anyone has ideas they want to say or wants to run with it yourself, feel free too. 

8 hours ago, Noface said:

I had an idea for a story that I just can’t think of any meat for so I thought that I would drop it here Incase someone wanted to use it or give me any ideas on where to take it. 

A woman, maybe a quantum physicist or something because of the premise I don’t know, ends up part of a three way universe swap with three alternate versions of herself. Their life is mostly the same outside of the ways the three worlds differ.

One world is mostly the same as ours, maybe higher tech because of the technology required for this unless it’s magic or twilight zone shenanigans. One world is one with reversed gender norms and roles, complete with almost all women knowing how to and being expected to pee standing, maybe turned up further with women’s bathrooms only having one or two stalls for pooping and having outside public urinals where women just lift their skirts and go whenever they need too piss. Maybe it even goes further with men being expected to hold it outside their home and touching your own penis having some kind of taboo around it. The last world is one where women are almost never potty trained and usually go their entire lives in diapers, where being trained to change yourself is something that only became common after women became more common in the workplace. And it’s considered a husband or boyfriend’s job to change their wife/girlfriend when she wets or messes herself. As such women are usually treated a lot more like big children in this universe. 

The general idea I had was for some kind of shared event to shuffle the three around and have them wake up in each other’s worlds, maybe a science experiment they each were working on backfired and swaps them around, maybe some were supernatural things goes on. I don’t know. But I do like the idea of them being in a high skill career and seeing how that changed in each world. For example the one from the normal world could be working in a institute where she’s respected but has a asshole boss that takes credit for everyone that works there, the one from role swap world could run the place and have scantily clad men working under her, and the one from infantile world would have her work appreciated but generally be talked down too and have people remind her when they think she needs a change (something normal there that she herself may or may not mind but whoever swaps with her would). 

Maybe they have contact with each other, maybe not. Like I said I had trouble actually developing this idea. I just liked the idea of seeing a fetish fuel story with three characters having to deal with whatever world they end up in. If anyone has ideas they want to say or wants to run with it yourself, feel free too. 

No promises on a timeframe, but I'd like to play around with this concept.

On 9/26/2020 at 8:25 AM, desperation_fan said:

No promises on a timeframe, but I'd like to play around with this concept.

I’d love to see someone else’s take on this. I like your work too so i’m looking forward too it.

21 hours ago, Masyanyalover said:

Can someone do a ABDL fanfic or art of this character?

8183D919-1507-4208-B643-BB6B84F53765.gif

who is that? That looks like a character from some 90s flash game. 

Guest Masyanyalover
8 minutes ago, Noface said:

I’d love to see someone else’s take on this. I like your work too so i’m looking forward too it.

who is that? That looks like a character from some 90s flash game. 

He’s from a 00’s flash animation. His name is Shpendrel. You were close enough on the year timeline though!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

Need some input. I'm working on a story about a genie with a pee fetish and I need some suggestions for how she could pervert a wish to make it omo-themed. I already have a couple of ideas, but I could use a few more. Any help would be appreciated. 🙂

Ooh now that's a concept I like!   I've got some ideas, i'd have the main character be a shy and nerdy high school girl who often gets picked on by the popular girls and she finds the genie and uses her to get back at the girls and make herself popular in the process.  For her first wish, she wishes for the popular girls to be embarrassed, so the genie makes them wet themselves during a pep rally, leading to them being incredibly humiliated.  Then she wishes some cute guy would notice her and the genie makes her pee herself in front of him and he does indeed notice her and after comforting her he asks her to the dance and she accepts.  Then for her final wish(if you're doing the "three wishes" rule) she wishes to have the prettiest dress at the dance, the genie grants her wish and the girl gets a gorgeous dress but it comes with a catch-she can't take it off until after the dance is over as her lifting up her dress to pee would get it wrinkled somewhat and it would no longer be the "prettiest dress" so the girl has to hold it for the entire 4 hours that the dance lasts, she somehow manages to hold it until the end only to encounter a long-line in the ladies room, fortunately her date takes her into the men's room and she has an incredibly long pee that turns her date on.  

The last wish was inspired by this excellent omo story I found online where a girl gets a prom dress that she can't take off until after the prom is over and ends up soaking her panties: https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3109770/1/The-Wizard-the-Dress-and-the-Dilemma

That author had a few other good omo stories as well.

6 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

Need some input. I'm working on a story about a genie with a pee fetish and I need some suggestions for how she could pervert a wish to make it omo-themed. I already have a couple of ideas, but I could use a few more. Any help would be appreciated. 🙂

I have a plot.  You may not like it, but it was fun to think up! 

A boy wants a girl, so he wants to use this magic lamp to get her.  The genie can't make her fall in love with him or have sex with him, but he tries to work around the rules to make this romance happen.  Also, the genie wants to make the boy suffer urine-based humiliation.

The boy's hung up on the date he had with this girl, thinking they'd hit it off together if it had gone right.  On that date, she left early for some reason, and he ran after her, making a fool of himself.  His first wish is to have a date like that where they don't leave their seats early.  The wish is granted, and the boy and the girl are seeing a play or dining at a restaurant or something.  He has to go to the bathroom, but the wish prevents him from leave his seat before the end of the dinner or show or whatever, so he ends up having an accident.  The girl points at his wet crotch and laughs.

The next time, the boy wishes the girl was in his house naked.  Nothing happens for a while.  When he goes to his bathroom and starts to use the toilet, the girl steps out of his shower naked.  He's embarrassed, and immediately zips up, but he can't stop what he's started.  The girl points at his wet crotch and laughs.

He's angry that both wishes led to the girl he loves looking at his manhood with derision.  His last wish is for her to be impressed by his mighty male member.  After making the wish, he falls asleep without going to the bathroom first.  He oversleeps, causing him to wake up with the fullest bladder of his life.  The girl is in his home again, anxiously awaiting the impressive show he's going to put on with his awesome organ.  The boy shrugs, and goes with the flow.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)