Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Scalar said:

I'm not really good at writing omo storys, so I would love if someone could write a victorious one shot. Just watched the show again and really couldnt find anything good 🙂

There are actually two Victorious stories on this site:
https://www.omorashi.org/topic/6627-victorious/?do=findComment&comment=272526

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/34653-jade-a-victorious-omo-fic/?do=findComment&comment=1284098

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 4:24 AM, Noface said:

would anyone be able to recommend or make a story about a woman learning how too or teaching someone else too pee standing? I have an oddly specific thing for that. Some ideas are

A girl that tried and failed to copy here brother when she was younger learning to pee standing in college as a challenge to herself.

A rookie cop/soldier learning a skill they don't teach in basic training from a veteran.

A Punk/tomboy teaching herself so she can win a bet and beat her boyfriend in a pissing contest

or something like that

I have the PERFECT story for you! https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11300678/1/Dragonball-Pee-Bulma-and-Vegeta

I would love for someone to write a story about a fictional country similar to Kaymala or Lavatria where public urination is legal, and what most societies see as "wrong" (being LGBT, public sex or peeing, etc) is actually normal. Transgender people are given medical transitioning for free, but are not required to take them if they don't wish. Marriage is defined as a "Legal union of two or more partners in a loving relationship" meaning people can marry whoever they want, and bring as many people as they want into their marriage (like a polycule). All public bathrooms are gender neutral, but people don't pee in them that often because they're "boring" and find peeing outdoors to be much more relaxing and liberating. Cis girls are taught from an early age how to pee standing like guys can, and some have even gone on to compete in pee distance contests (Yes, that is the national sport.) People can pee however they want, even if they want to wet themselves! Maybe the story could focus on a lesbian couple/polycule (I'd love if one of them were trans, but they don't have to be.) 

(Oh, and bonus points if this fictional country has an Eastern Bloc/Soviet aesthetic, maybe somewhere in the Black Sea or Baltic Sea! And in case you're wondering, maybe they could have been an independent country like Bulgaria or Poland, or part of the USSR like Ukraine and Belarus were. If it's the latter, the rest of the Soviet Union didn't approve of their, ah, "lifestyle" but didn't give enough of a fuck to do anything about it so they just let them be.) 

Jesus I put way too much thought into something that will probably never be made. 

Edited by Ms. Tito
More clarification on what I'd like this world to look like. (see edit history)

I know many of you don't like male desperation, and maybe won't ever read this, but as a former girl (I'm non-binary now), I particularly love it. I'd like to see a Metal Gear Solid fanfic where Solid Snake and Vamp are both desperate (maybe set during the events of MGS2), and their desperation should be described in detail. They eventually find a bathroom and get to pee though. I was inspired by a post on /r/ScenesFromAHat that I imagined in Snake's voice. I'm not really good at writing omo stories (so no story trade for this one), so if anyone can write this for me, I'll be glad.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SAM996

For any fans of the Arrowverse the latest episode of Legends of Tomorrow had the team all waiting outside to use the timeship's one bathroom, waiting for Zari to finish doing her hair with Nora and Behrad in particular both looking desperate to pee. Nora and Ray leave during the episode but at the end the other characters drink something Ray made but they all find it foul and then run off screen to use the bathroom all suffering from diarrhoea at once except Zari who doesn't mind it and isn't affected. Basically someone should write a follow up where the other Legends now minus Ray and Nora get revenge on Zari. Usually I don't care for wetting but if the person wanted to end it in wetting it wouldn't matter. Just thought this episode presented a scenario people often look for in other things and now someone has something to draw from.

4 hours ago, SAM996 said:

For any fans of the Arrowverse the latest episode of Legends of Tomorrow had the team all waiting outside to use the timeship's one bathroom, waiting for Zari to finish doing her hair with Nora and Behrad in particular both looking desperate to pee. Nora and Ray leave during the episode but at the end the other characters drink something Ray made but they all find it foul and then run off screen to use the bathroom all suffering from diarrhoea at once except Zari who doesn't mind it and isn't affected. Basically someone should write a follow up where the other Legends now minus Ray and Nora get revenge on Zari. Usually I don't care for wetting but if the person wanted to end it in wetting it wouldn't matter. Just thought this episode presented a scenario people often look for in other things and now someone has something to draw from.

yeah that episode was quite nice

Guest AlphaCentauri

I'm sure it's been suggested (and done) before, but I think it'd be neat to have something like three to five people all write their own version of a suggested idea and then put them all in one thread. It'd be cool to see the different interpretations of the original prompt and how each one fleshed it out in their own way.

A few I placed in the other thread

1. A girl either in high school or college is at a party and isn’t very popular. Some of the “cool” girls are making fun of her and being rude to her. As payback she goes into the bathroom and keeps it locked in them while they squirm outside.

2. A girl/young woman has to give a guide of her college to some incoming freshman. However she needs to use the restroom quite badly but doesn’t want to look weak in front of the new freshman.

3. A group of people (genders up to you) are training to become FBI agents. During their unorthodox training, one of the exercises done is to lock them in a room with no restroom. They’re not allowed to take their pants off or reveal themselves to anyone else in the room. 

I'd love to see some good "that Adventure Zone" Omorashi, But I've had this really fun idea in my head and literally has been too lazy to write it myself so imma put the idea i had out there for anyone to do what they please with:

(Spoilers for the third arc "The Crystal Kingdom" which probably won't make sense to those who haven't listened to it)

Spoiler

So if you've listened to TAZ, specifically this arc, you should remember the Nullsuits, and that the characters can't remove them or they risk turning into crystal, well they spend several long hours in the floating lab, i could totally see the characters starting to get desperate, especially since they just left a holiday party (with a bit of drinking, it'd seem), but it's like nowhere is safe enough for them to remove the nullsuits except where the scientist Lucas is hiding out, which they don't find til late in the arc. but yeah, do with this idea as you please, edit it, change things, make it however you please (should you decide to make it that is)

I’m trying to get back into writing and finish a story I started a while back but I have a tendency to get burned out. So i’m looking for something to write a short story about. I though about coming back to this universe.

It doesn’t necessarily need to involve the same characters. I’m just looking to write something set in this universe so give me some ideas. Here are some general world building tidbits that come to mind to give you more ideas so you can give me more ideas. 

Mermaids as mentioned in the story have strong kidneys to filter salt and weak bladders that lead to them just peeing as soon as they get away from a group underwater. As a result they sometimes have trouble making it to the bathroom on time at first if they move on land. 

Elves are really common because of their long lives but they have a convoluted life cycle. For example they have a multi step puberty. They stay fairly androgynous for a long time after reaching physical adulthood until they eventually start developing a libido and secondary sex characteristics at a seemingly random age. For example you could have a adult elf that looks really thin and underdeveloped with no concept of sexuality and another adult elf only a few years older that’s extremely horny and has extremely well developed muscles, breasts, etc. This isn’t determined by age so much as a magical mechanism for population control. Once the population drops below a certain point a number of elves start randomly entering a second puberty that produces these effects. I’ve put more than the healthy amount of thought into this.

Gnoles (Hyena people, yes spotted Hyenas so the women are futas), cat people, dog people, bird people, and any number of other animal hybrids exist in this universe. Animal instinct runs more strongly than some would like with a lot of them having a urge to Mark territory when they smell that someone else has done it. Dog men for example sometimes  to randomly piss in a ally when they drunk which creates a nightmare for city officials. Most can obviously resist it but it has a biological effect that makes any other animal hybrid with this sort of behavior suddenly need to pee more than they did before. Taking someone from barley needing to pee to sudden desperation out of nowhere, sometimes without them knowing why. They might not be in any real danger of setting themselves but it usually makes them run to a bathroom. This response is more noticeable in women for some reason that isn’t fully understood. So one guy deciding to piss on a wall either makes every bathroom near back a lot busier for the next week or starts a literal pissing match with some men that don’t respect the rules of society pissing there to assert dominance. Just as an example. 

So if this gave anyone ideas let me know. I want to crank out a quick story to get me started writing this stuff again. 

I have a ton of story ideas I've been meaning to actually write, but just haven't gotten around to. I may still write these (I have quite a lot planned out for them), but here are some ideas if anyone wants to take them on:

1. Grandma's House: A girl dreads staying at her grandma's house every summer with the rest of her cousins. She's finally 18 and an adult, but her grandma always treats her (and everyone else) like she's a little kid. She helps out, acts responsibly, etc. only for Grandma to check her panties to make sure she didn't have an accident. She still gets suggested to wear diapers to bed and her grandma always praises her for waking up dry. The girl sees that acting like an adult won't make her grandmother treat her like one. She almost thinks her grandma wants her to wet her pants and the bed so she can take care of her. This leads to her toying with the idea of wetting herself or not getting out of bed when she has to pee. Eventually, she decides to be naughty: If her grandma is going to check her pants anyway, she might as well give her something to find. Her grandma is all too happy to put her back in diapers. Despite being a little embarrassed at being 18 and back in diapers (with all her relatives around to see), she finds she enjoys it.

2. Lost Luggage: For winter break, a college-age girl heads to a ski resort where her aunt and uncle have a cabin. They're rich and it's the first time they've used it in years, but she used to love skiing and jumps at the chance to go. It's just her and her aunt and uncle. When her flight lands, she learns they've lost her luggage. She's upset but heads to the cabin. It's nice, but dated and only has one toilet: an outhouse. She needs clothes and ski gear, but her aunt is much taller than her. But they do have old clothes from their daughter there, and she fits into it despite it all being for a girl much younger than her. Their daughter struggled with bed wetting and wetting her ski outfit at the time, so they don't have any panties for her to wear - only diapers. The girl is reluctant to wear diapers but gives in because layers are important while skiing. Long days on the slopes lead to accidents, and not wanting to go out in the cold to the outhouse leads to wet beds for her. She quickly grows comfortable using them, even sexually enjoying using them. Her aunt often checks her diapers and helps her get changed. Her small stature and the childish clothing/ski gear cause others at the ski resort to think she's much younger than she is - and she's too embarrassed to correct them when she's wearing wet diapers.

3. Visiting Relatives: A girl travels with her boyfriend to meet his family. They are fairly strict and her boyfriend won't ask his parents to let his girlfriend share his bed. They ask her to share a bed with her boyfriend's sister who is a bed wetter. They apologize for that, but she assures them she doesn't mind and she used to wet her bed a long time ago. However, they become uneasy at this and insist she wears a Goodnite to bed just in case (boyfriend again won't stick up for her). During the night, she tries to find the bathroom to pee only to be caught by the boyfriend's mom. She thinks the girl was sneaking into her son's room. The mom locks her back in the bedroom and does so for every night of their stay, leading to her wetting her Goodnite every night. She's not allowed to change the wet diaper in the mornings until after breakfast. Maybe include some daytime wearing, too.

4. Halloween: While technically adults, two high school seniors feel like they're not as ready to be adults as the rest of their classmates. They don't want to go to parties and get drunk; they miss trick or treating on Halloween but feel too old. One friend has the idea of dressing up as babies for Halloween. Nobody will be able to tell how old they are since they'll look so young. She wants to really commit to it so she buys them diapers for their costumes. The other girl agrees but thinks diapers are a little much. Over the course of trick or treating, the one girl pees in her diaper a few times pretending she was scared or had accidents. When they get home to count their candy, she can't stop playing with her wet diaper. She eventually says she has to poop but says she'll do that in the potty, but the other girl sees her messing her diaper in another room. She's very confused as to why her friend wet and messed her diaper instead of just using the toilet. When the girl is caught with a dirty diaper by her mother, what happens?

5. Bratty Girlfriend: A girl always gets herself in wetting situations and blames her boyfriend. Maybe he was in the bathroom, or he insisted they go to the store, or she knew she'd wake him up if she got out of bed. He eventually gets fed up with her wetting herself all the time, so he puts her in diapers. She blames him for this too, unable to accept her behavior got her there.  This leads to her insinuating that he must have a thing for diapers, cause that's the only reason she would be in them - it's not like she needs them. She then tries to prove it by being sexy and getting him to fuck her with her diaper on. Afterward, she'd say stuff like, "Yeah, you totally like this. You didn't even let me take the diaper off."

6. A mom casually wets her bathing suit once, prompting her daughter to wet her panties when she's desperate. Her mom gets angry, saying there's a big difference. She says that bathing suits are meant to be wet and everyone pees in the pool or at the beach. But panties are supposed to stay dry. The girl has a small bladder and is frequently desperate, so she finds a loophole and begins wearing bathing suits/bikinis under her dresses and skirts so she can wet herself whenever it's convenient or she becomes too desperate.

Hopefully someone will like an idea or two and will write something. I'd love to see someone take these on. Or, if you really like an idea, let me know and maybe I can find some time to write it.

I saw a post on Facebook warning that rest areas in my state are now closed.  That could be the start of an omo story.

Another topical scenario would be someone working from home who tries to discreetly relieve themselves during a long conference call.

And of course you could write a story around the toilet paper shortage.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)