Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Stadia-chan does a lot of "streaming". She doesn't like using public facilities, as they don't have enough bandwidth are too crowded, she'd much prefer to be at home. Unfortunately, because of her streaming reliance overactive bladder, waiting to get home to have a comfortable experience isn't always so easy. But she refuses to download content locally lose it in her pants, because she knows the instant she slips up, the bigger game girls will never let her live it down. She already gets enough mockery for input latency being a little slow, her stuttering feed stuttering problem, and lacking library limited game expertise. Plus, one slightly embarrassing open beta orientation snafu. She can feel it mounting, the pressure building, but she can't give up yet! She can't make a bad name for her giant corporation wealthy family by having an accident! But she's so desperate, it could happen anywhere at this point. While she's in class, on the bus, even walking through the front door at home. She could unleash a bandwidth hogging, data draining, 4K stream at any moment.

I'd love to see a Power Rangers fic where Kimberly and Trini get captured by Rita while they are desperate to pee and she tortures their bladders by making water sounds, eventually they escape but have no time to pee as they have to help the others fight off the monster of the week, then the monster captures them while fighting it, but then Kimberly and Trini can't hold it anymore and pee themselves, and pee turns out to be the monsters weakness which allows them to escape and defeat it, then as payback they get Bulk and Skull to prevent Rita from using the toilet while desperate, resulting in her peeing herself.

To add to other ideas I've mentioned before this is another one based on something else. I'd like to see Cara Dune from the new Mandalorian show desperate to pee. As with all other suggestions there can be a little bit of wetting to show the desperation but ultimately she would get to pee. Can be outside during battle or using the toilet on the Mando's ship either or. Most Star Wars stories have been about Rey and the ones that have and haven't again go too much with it really for me as I don't like wetting really. Someone could maybe do a series of them like how someone is doing one with the various MCU heroines.

I think is one of my favorite stories of all time:

https://www.asstr.org/~Arthur_Saxon/Sheryl_Accident.html

I have literary read this story hundreds of times, and if I start from the beginning I have never been able to reach the end, if you get what I mean. 😊 The concept is perfect! I love it! An accident with a setting in a small enclosed group, like an office meeting, a car ride, a girl's gang having a gathering, or whatever. And I love stories where it start as an accident and just decides to screw it, and do the rest in their pants too. But imagine something like this written from several perspectives. 🤩🤯

P.S. This one is poop, I know many of you hate that. 💩 Pee might work just as well, I just think the accident, the humilliation and the experience is even better when it is poop. I love both though!

Would anyone like to do a MALE desperation story based on the old life with Louie cartoon? I have an outline AND are willing to do it in a story trade so you write this for me I write something for you.  

BTW I only do story trades with people who are 18 or older.  I only feel it appropriate that way

I would also be willing to do a story trade with a female poop desperation story.  I can’t seem to ever find anyone to do a male or female poop one.  

This is sort of a threefold request. I had a urge to read a genderbender/body swap fic. A girl trying to figure out how to pee in a man’s body and/or vice versa. If one exists I’d love to get a link too it or if someone wants to write it that would be great. And if anyone has two characters in mind for this, two OCs you have or existing characters. I might write something like that if I like a idea that someone posts in response 

This is a bit odd but does anyone have any suggestions for finishing a story. Long story short I started a story a while back about a college level potty training class in a world where women aren’t normally potty trained. 

To make things clear i started with the idea of finishing this quickly but my interest in this fetish dies off and comes back at random and life eventually started happening. I lost any memory of where I wanted things to go outside of the ending. So I guess this is a reverse request for prompts or ideas as to where you want to see things go. I’m a degenerate so there aren’t a ton of things i’m against, the only thing i’m against is a ending to the story with the main character failing the class and being stuck in diapers for good. Show me what you got. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing back old ideas and if anyone wants to hear the other ones just message me. Some of them have been done some haven't I've shared them enough all at once now I don't need to do it again and I'll only share one now again if I decide again I want to see the scenario and again maybe someone can try it.  

A couple move into together or maybe they are newly married but the woman can't go to the bathroom knowing her boyfriend or is there be it brushing his teeth or in the shower. She wouldn't be able to wait but doesn't want to walk in and do it either. He'd have no problem going to the bathroom in front of her (while I only care for scenes or read stories with female urination/go to the toilet I'd make an exception if you wanted to add male urination in this case because it'd make sense for the story) not really realising what's up. She tries to drown him out or ignore him but finds she can't. The point is she tries to avoid going when he is around and not in front of him being embarrassed by it which becomes difficult as she tries to go to the bathroom in other places but can't keep rushing out all the time either. Eventually she would end up going with him around in front of him as the two reconcile about it.

A woman and maybe a friend along with her being arrested be it for an innocent crime or a legitimate one. Whatever the case may be the result would be they would have to share a holding cell until their bail comes in with a few other inmates who are waiting their bail and there would be a toilet to use in the cell if they needed to use it. However one of the woman who is arrested would be pee shy and is reluctant to use the toilet in the cell which becomes a problem when she has to pee. Ultimately she would end up using the toilet much to her embarrassment just as their bail comes in. (Note: As I said before someone did write this recently based on my suggestion but I still wanted to see an alternate take)

I've also mentioned things based on other media before where Sabrina Spellman could have a scenario where she's desperate and needs to pee and eventually is able to go? Spell goes awry and she has to hold it until she finds a way to fix things and let go. And I'm talking the 90s Melissa Joan Hart Sitcom Sabrina not the Dark Netflix one. And I have read a few old stories in the past people did on Sabrina but I'd still like to see a new one.

Another one I'd like to see Cara Dune from the new Mandalorian show desperate to pee. As with all other suggestions there can be a little bit of wetting to show the desperation but ultimately she would get to pee. Can be outside during battle or using the toilet on the Mando's ship either or.

Also and this applies for all scenarios while there could be some wetting as it gets to the end point of desperation ultimately the character would ultimately pee in the toilet successfully. Also if you want me to write something in return in exchange I don't think I can do so. I've tried writing in the past and honestly I probably wouldn't be able to write to the level some people would want it and I can't pay either for something which is why I'm not putting this in that commissions thread that's been posted recently. 

On 1/14/2020 at 11:20 PM, Noface said:

Long story short I started a story a while back about a college level potty training class in a world where women aren’t normally potty trained.

I can't help you, but I do have something slightly relevant you might find interesting. 

A few years ago I was going to write a story about finals week in a world where toilet training is part of the high school curriculum.  The story didn't get off the ground, but here are some rhymes I wrote for the morale-boosting assembly before the finals begin.  Just imagine cheerleaders chanting this.

We're the Wildcats, we're the best
We can pass the toughest test
We've got spirit, we've got zeal
We've got bladders strong as steel

We know you've got what it takes
To hold it 'til the bathroom breaks
Earn your boxers, earn your briefs
No more wetness, no more leaks
Earn your panties, earn your thongs
You can stay dry all day long

We're the Wildcats, we're the best
We can pass the toughest test