Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Thread

On 6/14/2019 at 10:15 PM, Melificentfan said:

Lucy, Erza Natsu, Juvia and Grey all go out on a job and they stop at a café and the three girls get a lot to drink so when they take off again the three girls can feel there bladders filling up and they all get desperate to pee but they cant sneak off and go with Natsu and grey around so they all try to come up with a plan to sneak away from Natsu and grey so they can empty there bladders 

I can see that with Lucy but Erza seems like the kind of woman who would just walk off and Julvia is made of water. I’m actually curious about the mechanics of her urinary tract now. 

Also would anyone write/link me to a story that’s been written about a woman teaching her younger sister how to pee standing up?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

On 6/14/2019 at 9:15 PM, Melificentfan said:

Lucy, Erza Natsu, Juvia and Grey all go out on a job and they stop at a café and the three girls get a lot to drink so when they take off again the three girls can feel there bladders filling up and they all get desperate to pee but they cant sneak off and go with Natsu and grey around so they all try to come up with a plan to sneak away from Natsu and grey so they can empty there bladders 

who are they?

Guest Masyanyalover
3 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

Got a question and I wasn't sure the best place to ask it. How extreme are we allowed to go with stories? Like, what would be considered "not ok"?

Mostly Heavy scat play, for example like EATING it, excessive amounts of it. Rape/Violence, Underage characters in sexual contexts, and Heavy bdsm. If you have doubts before posting something, you can ask one of the staff.

I am limitless in general, but I respect the limits of others.

Edited by Masyanyalover (see edit history)
Guest Masyanyalover
4 minutes ago, desperation_fan said:

Thanks for the reply. I'm working on a chapter for a story and it was going places lol nothing that was brought up, but probably outside my own comfort zone.

You’re welcome,

On 6/11/2019 at 11:12 AM, Zapp Renfro said:

I've written Todoroki in the past, but I'd be interested in trying my hand at Aizawa or All Might if you had any specific prompts in mind!

I can imagine Aizawa telling his class (probably because some joker asked him and didn't think he would actually grace it with an answer), with a completely straight face, that if you ever need to pee so badly that you're unable to perform to the best of your ability in a high-pressure situation, it's better to piss yourself than to put yourself or others in danger. And then he might have to explain how he knows this.

Edited by cilla (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Imouto Kitten said:

A girl dreams she's a boy and that she's woken up just in time for a middle-of-the-night trip to the toilet. In the dream, the character's boy form groggily gets up and shuffles off to the bathroom where he reaches for the fly of his pajama pants and briefs to whip it out and relieve himself.

What if it's hypnotism instead of dreaming?  Maybe her guy friends hypnotize her into thinking she's one of the guys.  In her mind there's nothing wrong with peeing in front of her best buds, so she whips out her imaginary wiener and takes a leak, and the men watch in shock as she obliviously soaks her pants and makes a giant puddle.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:44 AM, Imouto Kitten said:

Here's an interesting(in my opinion at least) twist on "pee dream leads to peeing in reality."

A girl dreams she's a boy and that she's woken up just in time for a middle-of-the-night trip to the toilet. In the dream, the character's boy form groggily gets up and shuffles off to the bathroom where he reaches for the fly of his pajama pants and briefs to whip it out and relieve himself. At the same time, in real-life, the character's girl form sleep walks to the bathroom, and mirroring herboy form from the dream, stands in front of the toilet, hikes up her nightie, and places her hand over her panty-clad girlhood as if holding open her non-existance fly, her dream boy self and real-life girl self letting go at the same time, one successfully using the toilet, the other wetting her panties and making a mess. The whole time, the dream boy persona is unaware its a dream or even that he's a girl in the waking world, and she wakes from the dream with no recollection of it only as the dream boy is putting himself away and the real-life girl is dropping her nightie over her soaked panties.

Perhaps part of a series of incidents where she dreams of a desperate, but successful potty break as a boy that results in a corresponding potty failure in real-life as a girl. I'd also be interesting in reading a story where a boy dreams of being a girl.

To some extent, the idea is to use the plot device of dreaming one is the opposite sex to highlight the differences in how boys and girls pee.whether to treat the dreams

On 7/15/2019 at 4:49 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

What if it's hypnotism instead of dreaming?  Maybe her guy friends hypnotize her into thinking she's one of the guys.  In her mind there's nothing wrong with peeing in front of her best buds, so she whips out her imaginary wiener and takes a leak, and the men watch in shock as she obliviously soaks her pants and makes a giant puddle.

Plot twist: when she's dreaming that she's pulling back her foreskin, she's actually holding her labia out of the way and pees in the toilet no problem. 

@Jimmy Olsen

Hrrrrm 🤔 what if a co- worker accidentally (or intentionally) gets his lactose intolerant co- worker the wrong drink, and she ends up getting desperate and having an accident on the job, to his delight, maybe hers? Or maybe it’s self induced lactose intolerance, from a girl that just doesn’t give af because cheese is so damn delicious? I have a friend that’s like that, I can only imagine her drive home!

In fact, a variation of that could be that a boss has a secretary, and they have a secret relationship at work. They try consensual desperation games, of both kinds, at the office every now and then, but this time gets out of hand when like, corporate comes to audit their office location?

Edited by Alex Oxford (see edit history)
7 hours ago, purplegirl said:

Hey all. I'm interested in writing an omo/desperation/wetting fic. I enjoy writing and I think it's time I try my hand at an omo short story (not promising it'll be any good). Any ideas?

I'll do either males or females. But no messing/scat. Preferably not fanfic because I'm not familiar with many characters lol.

I would love to read about a girl who is out with her friends at a bar or something and can't or doesn't want to make it to the bathroom in time.

I have a thing for redheads too

Guest SAM996
8 hours ago, purplegirl said:

Hey all. I'm interested in writing an omo/desperation/wetting fic. I enjoy writing and I think it's time I try my hand at an omo short story (not promising it'll be any good). Any ideas?

I'll do either males or females. But no messing/scat. Preferably not fanfic because I'm not familiar with many characters lol.

I've had various ideas posted before. Rather then repost them here again I can message you them or something.

15 hours ago, purplegirl said:

How about a girl named Kelly, kind of boyish, with black hair tied in a ponytail, wearing black hoodie, jeans and sneakers and sitting in class and asks the teacher to use the bathroom as she really is about to burst.  Teacher tells her to hold it.  As the teacher continues the lesson which is water related, kids around the clsss are drinking water loudly, shaking their bottles, rains outside all making Kelly’s desperation worse.  Just when she’s about to lose it the bell rings.  

SHe runs out out of class but the bathroom door is locked.  She freaking out shaking and sweating and runs to the only other bathroom in school.  She stopped by a friend who wants to talk and she’s squirming right there and can’t take it anymore and forced to end the convo and run.  As she’s approaching holding her crotch and keeping it together she feels relief only to be met with huge lines at each stall.  She waits and waits but ultimately has a humiliating accident.

Edited by Mad Bladder (see edit history)