Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Thread

8 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Do you have any scenarios in mind?

While I'm here, can anyone think of a good scenario that leads to soiled jeans? I have a scene in mind based on a deleted Tumblr clip but all the stories I can think of to lead up to it are just rehashes of stories I've already posted.

I got an idea for soiled jeans. How about we have a lesbian couple, with one of them being into pants soiling, and spiking the other girl's drink with laxatives, then have the other girl who took the laxatives come to short due to the jeans being stuck, and completely soiling them. Then after it all happens, the other girl enjoys it. That's what I can come up with though. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

On 12/27/2018 at 2:22 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

Do you have any scenarios in mind?

While I'm here, can anyone think of a good scenario that leads to soiled jeans? I have a scene in mind based on a deleted Tumblr clip but all the stories I can think of to lead up to it are just rehashes of stories I've already posted.

How 'bout a trekker stuck on a mountain pass (barely wide enough to let one man pass) between a group of locals who consider the pass sacred and are performing a ritual there? Since it is sacred ground, they strictly warn him against any kind of relief till they have crossed over, and he has no option but to hold? (Not only do you not poop/pee in someone's church - that is a ridiculously jerk move - you don't really anger the sure footed locals who are helping you cross this narrow ridge with certain death waiting at the end of any push).

To give credit where credit is due, I got this idea from a book. I read about a rather unique situation in a travelogue recently that I thought has great omorashi potential. While I'm not in to messing, the situation works for both I guess.

The author is leading a trek through little known section of the Indian Himalayas.  The trek is perilous, as all high altitude snow bound treks are. On this particular day, they must cross the most difficult bit - a high altitude mountain pass. They basically have to climb up a steep slope, cross a ridiculously narrow ridge and then trek down the other side.  

They start trekking really early in the morning, like 3am or so, because they must cross the stretch before sun melts the snow. As they started climbing, they meet a group of local shepherds who will cross the pass with their herds. They are very happy, because of course on the high Himalayas, only the locals can help keep you safe. They let the shepherds go first and follow the nice little channel their sheep make (well, an ice wall between you and certain death is better than no wall)

Works perfectly well till they reach the pass. See, the thing with Himalaya is, it is sacred. So you don't cross the pass without sacrificing a sheep to the goddess - and of course that is accompanied with an elaborate ritual. That takes time. While you are stuck on a ridiculously narrow pass behind 500 sheep, with your bladder filling. And the locals absolutely forbid you to pee because, well sacred ground.

The author's (and presumably his team's) bladder continue filling as they are stuck there for an hour. Then, rituals completed, the shepherds cut steps in the snow on the other side to guide the sheep down. However they refuse to buckle after the first sheep to try falls to her death. This starts a long tug of war, with the shepherds urging and beating them forward and the beasts pushing backwards. As the author remains stuck with a painfully bloated bladder.

[They ultimately cross over, and presumably the author rushes to take his much needed piss]

Given this is high Himalayas, jeans won't work - but you can set it on any sacred mountain and make it hot enough to wear jeans. This is fiction after all *shrug* Or if you are okay with soiled snow pants, go for it?

Put these before but often I will repost them when I feel enough time has gone by as well as pages and people are looking for new story ideas and if I have something to add which I do. Feel free to add or change as much as you want maybe even combine certain ideas if you want too although I'd prefer if it were original made up characters and not ones based on something although I have some ideas for that separated below. All of these are female. 

A woman a mother is trying to potty train her daughter and is having difficulty doing so. As a last resort in trying to get her to use it she decides to demonstrate for her by using the training potty herself. Could continue to where the mother grows to like the notion of it and decides to keep peeing in her child's potty in secret. Up to you whether her husband or someone catches her or not.

A woman again a mother most likely decides for the safety of her child to baby proof everything in the house. Of course this backfires when she needs to use the bathroom and can't open the child proof lock on the toilet. Up to you where to go from here and where she goes instead or if she manages to figure it out. Someone did this for me but someone else again is free to do it again.

A woman's toilet in her house breaks resulting in it needing to be fixed. This of course becomes a problem when she needs to use the bathroom and there's no toilet working. Again up to you to decide where she ends up going. Maybe trying to pee discreetly somewhere without the guy fixing her toilet knowing so she doesn't get caught in an embarrassing scenario.

A couple a woman and a man decide to buy a new toilet to replace their old one. Ultimately the husband ends up buying a sort of high tech toilet that has gadgets like it can clean itself or talk etc again up to you how that goes but ultimately the woman doesn't end up liking it but it's now bought so there's nothing she can do and she stubbornly refuses to use it. This of course becomes an issue when she needs to go to the bathroom and tries avoiding using it as she tries to find other ways or places to pee. Ultimately would end with her being forced to use the new toilet and coming around to liking it. 

A woman and maybe a friend along with her being arrested be it for an innocent crime or a legitimate one. Whatever the case may be the result would be they would have to share a holding cell until their bail comes in with a few other inmates who are waiting their bail and there would be a toilet to use in the cell if they needed to use it. However one of the woman who is arrested would be pee shy and is reluctant to use the toilet in the cell which becomes a problem when she has to pee. Ultimately she would end up using the toilet much to her embarrassment just as their bail comes in. Alternatively it could be something to where a woman or pair of women is arrested and they end up being imprisoned and have to stay there for awhile until they are released on good behaviour or they end up being proven innocent and they have to get used to life in prison including overcoming reluctance to use the toilet in the cell in front of their cellmates. The first example of the holding cell would probably be easier to write since it would be one and done. (Note: Someone did write this recently based on my suggestion. I admittedly debated on removing it but if you feel you've got an alternate take then feel free to write it if this one interests you)

A couple move into together but the woman feels embarrassed going to the bathroom knowing her boyfriend is there. She tries to drown him out or ignore him but finds she can't.  She's embarrassed by peeing and maybe later pooping or maybe can't do both but the point she tries to avoid going when he is around and not in front of him which becomes difficult as she tries to go to the bathroom in other places but can't keep rushing out all the time either. Eventually she ends up going with him around and in front of him as the two reconcile.

An anthro human dog (basically a human looking woman who still squats to pee and has human instincts including wanting and being trained to use the toilet with some dog like features like a tail and ears) is fighting with her human instincts and dog instincts. Because of this she's reluctant to pee in places her dog side would have her pee like a tree/bushes/backyard or the mats dogs use in doors or fire hydrants and wants to prove she can use the toilet as she is trained to do so already when bought by someone who becomes her owner but she ends up having to go in those various places mentioned as she eventually comes to terms with her dog side and decides to alternate between both. I would use this story for inspiration (I wouldn't make it a simulation I would make it a regular world where anthro humans, humans and regular dogs and animals live together): 

Alternatively a normal woman decides to make a bet with her friend that she could survive being her pet dog for a day but finds it's more difficult then she realises such as being led on a leash, eating the dog food and needing to go to the bathroom as she ends up having to pee again the trees/bushes/backyard in order to commit to it and eventually when desperate in the public setting at first tries to pee in the park but ends up not being able to do so and pees on a the fire hydrant as they eventually come to terms with the bet with her friend winning proving it isn't easy. I had done a story like this on my old accunt but again I don't think I was good. 

Another alternative to those two would be a woman has to take her dog outside to pee and as she waits for her dog to go the situation needs to make her pee herself as she squats to pee outside whether it's in her backyard or in the park is up to you where as she is spotted by someone much to her embarrassment. 

A woman is shopping with someone and she becomes desperate to use the bathroom and the bathrooms end up being closed for whatever reason. Desperate she tries to find other ways to go to the bathroom as she eventually ends up in a bathroom store in the shopping centre and the idea of her being surrounded by display bathrooms and toilets makes her desperate more to the point she decides to pee in one of the shop's display toilets trying not to get caught by the store managers and the mall security or whatever. Up to you if she does or not finds a way out of it. Again I did this on my old account but wasn't good. 

A man and a woman a couple or friends or something ends up swapping bodies and have to get used to living life as each other including how to go to the bathroom as their respective gender. Again I did this on my old account but not good.

Also to go away from scenarios that aren't based on anything I'd be interested in seeing people tackle superhero stories more. I mentioned before someone like Zatanna but maybe also the CW Arrowverse (I'd like to see Caitlin perhaps as herself or Killer Frost like what happens if she has to pee in that form does it freeze?). 

Also maybe to add to the DCEU based on Aquaman maybe have Mera need to pee while staying on the surface with Arthur as she tries to go back to the ocean to do so but he then tells her to use the toilet instead which she is initially apprehensive about doing but eventually does so.

Also maybe the MCU as well. I've seen people do stories with Natasha but maybe have some of the other MCU women like Gamora (I did a story but didn't think I was good at it and anyone can do it if they wanted too) or Nebula given she's part cyborg who needs to eat still would she go to the bathroom? Someone did a story but I'd like to see more tackling of it. Another scenario would be Hope Van Dyne the Wasp gets shrunk and has to try and find a way to return to normal size especially when she needs to pee. Again I'd prefer it if she didn't entirely wet and up to you if she gets back to normal before she goes or finds another way while shrunk.  There's also the TV side of things (Again I did one with Peggy Carter but that shouldn't stop someone else from doing one) like with Agent Carter as said or Agents of Shield's female characters like Daisy AKA Skye, Jemma, May etc. (I did adapt an implied scenario in Season 1 episode 4 but again anyone can do it or something else)  

Also in TV maybe some Friends and How I Met Your Mother scenarios. I'm thinking Monica for Friends and Robin for HIMYM.

Also I am interested in seeing the desperation but uiltmately where the character ends up peeing and getting their relief with no wetting. If you want that to be in there a little bit as part of the desperation I don't mind but again I don't want it to be the end result.

Edited by SAM996 (see edit history)
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:07 AM, TheMaskedVoid said:

I got an idea for soiled jeans. How about we have a lesbian couple, with one of them being into pants soiling, and spiking the other girl's drink with laxatives, then have the other girl who took the laxatives come to short due to the jeans being stuck, and completely soiling them.

20 hours ago, Mickey said:

How 'bout a trekker stuck on a mountain pass (barely wide enough to let one man pass) between a group of locals who consider the pass sacred and are performing a ritual there? Since it is sacred ground, they strictly warn him against any kind of relief till they have crossed over, and he has no option but to hold? (Not only do you not poop/pee in someone's church - that is a ridiculously jerk move - you don't really anger the sure footed locals who are helping you cross this narrow ridge with certain death waiting at the end of any push).

I'm not really feeling inspired by these suggestions, but I'll keep them in mind. Thanks for the replies!

18 hours ago, SAM996 said:

Put these before but often I will repost them when I feel enough time has gone by as well as pages and people are looking for new story ideas and if I have something to add which I do. 

Not to be rude, but could you stop posting this same long copypasta every other page?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'm not really feeling inspired by these suggestions, but I'll keep them in mind. Thanks for the replies!

Not to be rude, but could you stop posting this same long copypasta every other page?

Sorry. I didn't realise it would be a problem. I'll stop.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:11 AM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

A group of college-aged animal girls go out for a night of clubbing/bar hopping. All possess ears and tails appropriate to their species and have the appropriate mannerisms and verbal ticks

You've put a lot of thought into this scenario already.  Would it be easier for you to just write it yourself?

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me find this story

The premise is a girl tries to get her friend to wet herself while the girl herself is desperate and eventually the friend pees outside. However the friend says the entire time she was trying to get the main character to wet herself as well and then the main character were herself. 

Edited by Ghostblade913 (see edit history)

I'd like to see Cyborg of the Justice League be desperate just for kicks since I'm honestly NOT into omorashi or anything I've previously said I was into or had a fetish for (like fantastic voyage plots.)

Again, like the Spike and Shadow stories I requested (aw god that Shadow still gives me a heat flash): there should be scenes from the perspective of inside Cyborg's bladder because I'm a fan of fantastic voyage plots. He does wet himself a bit, but he gets to a restroom in time. Make his desperation sexual just for laughs this time.

On 12/27/2018 at 2:52 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

Never mind, guys. I've got an idea now. I don't have a computer of my own for the time being so I'll drop the plot here and write the story later.

It's a party with some drinking involved that could explain the quirky behavior. At the last party one of the guests plugged up the toilet with an enormous foul dump that was torture to unclog and clean up. The couple who host these parties don't want it to happen again, but the girl who took the dump feels insulted. "What am I supposed to do, poop my pants?" The hostess tells her, "If it'll keep you from pooping in our toilet, be my guest!" After a few hours of eating and drinking but holding off on #2 the girl is like, "Seriously now I've gotta poop, so move aside." The hostess changes her tone from yelling to begging and eventually her and hubby say they'll pay the girl to leave without pooping in their toilet. The girl's boyfriend is curious to see if she'll really poop her pants, and a few partygoers think it'll be funny, so various people throw money at her like she's a stripper. It's enough to persuade her to drop the load in her jeans.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Never mind, guys. I've got an idea now. I don't have a computer of my own for the time being so I'll drop the plot here and write the story later.

It's a party with some drinking involved that could explain the quirky behavior. At the last party one of the guests plugged up the toilet with an enormous foul dump that was torture to unclog and clean up. The couple who host these parties don't want it to happen again, but the girl who took the dump feels insulted. "What am I supposed to do, poop my pants?" The hostess tells her, "If it'll keep you from pooping in our toilet, be my guest!" After a few hours of eating and drinking but holding off on #2 the girl is like, "Seriously now I've gotta poop, so move aside." The hostess changes her tone from yelling to begging and eventually her and hubby say they'll pay the girl to leave without pooping in their toilet. The girl's boyfriend is curious to see if she'll really poop her pants, and a few partygoers think it'll be funny, so various people throw money at her like she's a stripper. It's enough to persuade her to drop the load in her jeans.

You do have some smartphone or tablet though?  With a bluetooth keyboard you can type as efficiently as you can with a laptop. 

at a fraction of the price

6 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Meh, not a fan of the scenario. I'm more of an accidents type of guy, but it sounds interesting. 

6 minutes ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

Meh, not a fan of the scenario. I'm more of an accidents type of guy, but it sounds interesting. 

@♡~nikolai~♡ I have an idea, maybe you could do a story where a girl is bursting to pee but the only thing available when she finally finds a bathroom are urinals and she really doesn't wanna use them, so eventually her bladder gives out and she completely soaks herself or you could do a story about a girl peeing for the first time standing up and she completely misses the mark wetting her pants instead of where she was aiming at?

2 hours ago, DespLover9021 said:

@♡~nikolai~♡ I have an idea, maybe you could do a story where a girl is bursting to pee but the only thing available when she finally finds a bathroom are urinals and she really doesn't wanna use them, so eventually her bladder gives out and she completely soaks herself or you could do a story about a girl peeing for the first time standing up and she completely misses the mark wetting her pants instead of where she was aiming at?

I'm not a fan of girls using urinals or using the bathroom. I like accident stories with messing. [Messing is a huge favourite of mine.]

Also, I'm extremely busy right now, and lazy, so I can't write any fiction rn  

23 hours ago, DespLover9021 said:

If I do your urinal story will you write one for me first?

What about a story based on this commercial?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfc1Sa9lCA4

A mother in her mid thirties. A broken pipe. A delayed plumber. She ends up doing the pee pee dance in her own house in front of her son and a friend of him from school. There is no need to add wetting, doing the pee dance in front of her son and a strange is embarrassing enough for her.

Yes, I know, Freud would choke with the smoke of his pipe if he would have read me.

We definitely need a story about Vivian from The Alliance Alive. She leaves Daemonia for Gearsrock on a whim after spending the day deep in reading, which Ignace confirms is a state where she often forgets to eat, and I imagine use the bathroom. All of a sudden, she's in unfamiliar human territory where she's distrusted by the locals, and on a mission to find Professor Alstein. It's only later on that she notices the effect that neglecting the restroom is having on her, and by then, it's a bit too late to take a detour, now on a quest to install the finishing touches on Tiggy's Swan Song. She's not exactly shy about her need, but I imagine the first time she brings it up is with the three cramped in the Swan Song cockpit, asking if perhaps there's some sort of toilet onboard, shocking Ignace with her forwardness. Tiggy, ever the practical one, hands her an empty bottle, and, despite being several centuries old, Vivian has no experience or desire to use it. With the monsters roaming around outside, the volcanic environment providing little in the way of cover, and Ignace repeatedly assuring her that it would be improper to relieve herself outdoors. She's not going to get snippy about it, because she's a very calm woman (even if she gets very impulsive), and she recognizes the need to continue holding, and agrees from a purely logical side, but holding it for so long does get kind of annoying. It also becomes just a little dangerous when her control falters and she leaks into her panties, because her dress is short and it's very easy to look up it. Thankfully, they're only fighting monsters that wouldn't care, and Tiggy and Ignace know what she's going through. Blue's Oasis wouldn't allow Vivian to use a restroom if they even have one, and their water only taunts her further, but she just doesn't have much of a choice but to wait until they return to Gearsrock. I don't think it's fair to end the story with Vivian wetting herself, both because I don't think she deserves it, and because a collected girl like her wouldn't let it get to her extremely harshly. It'd be a little upsetting, but she'd move past it quickly enough. No, the more satisfying climax would be her finding some place to squat, most likely crudely improvising one with Tiggy and Ignace's help, though it'd probably be very close with a sizable stain on her underwear. Probably close it out with an epilogue once the three reach the Ark, where Ignace helps her clean off and apologizes for not taking her need seriously enough and not doing enough to help, and Vivian reassures that he did what he could, what he thought was best, and reassures him that she appreciates his service.

Now, I'm not delusional, I recognize the biggest obstacle here: the amount of people reading this that have played The Alliance Alive can be counted on one hand. I'm still not even sure if I'll be the person who fulfills the request, considering I'm probably the only one who can, I'm just outlining it here in case I can't pencil it in.

On 1/29/2019 at 8:51 AM, Thorn177 said:

I'm curious. If you're not into omorashi, why did you join the site? I mean, you could have learned about why people like it anywhere. 

I'd like to be around actual enthusiasts and observe. That's what I did for the sneeze fetish (which I find more ridiculous than anything.)

Edited by HaruhiSuzumiya (see edit history)