Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

That is insanely hot.. I've been on trips with girlfriends and my wife and have done the same thing driving. Driving for hours asking her to hold it all the while ravenously horny at the thought of her desperation and the chance of her wetting.

Only one girlfriend ever wet herself and after getting her inside and stripped we had the most incredible shower sex.

Thanks everyone! I know its been a while since I've really been here on the site- like 6 months!! since I moved!! I'm going to try to be more present here lol.

It was an exhilarating experience to have a great genuine pee. The excitement of getting inside to pee just took over and I lost it :) Next time I'm on a road trip I am so wearing a dress so I can pee more easily!! Even behind the bush at my front door lol.

Love it.  Do you plan to test the waters at all and see if he might enjoy this stuff?

He partially knows about me liking this type of deal. Its just new to him and during this exact time we were both tired and not quite in the best state of mind for this, yet I was enjoying it!! :)

As others have said --- very glad to see/hear from ya Jeni!  I hope you enjoyed it all as much as we enjoyed reading about it. Can't wait to finally see some images of your flooding efforts :P

Thanks so much for sharing!

*hugs*

-Guru-

Yes yes I know haha. I was super bummed!! It was just absolutely NOT a good situation to be like "hey! take a pic of me wetting myself!!" LOL. My boyfriend knows nothing of this site. But thank you thank you! :)

Thanks for the great story! Do you plan on telling him any time soon? You could really have fun together. He didn't seem put off by your accident at all.

He partially knows but I haven't pushed it on him yet. Its in the works! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I absolutely love this story, you did incredible to wait so long and keep the company car dry. I do like your reaction when your boyfriend asked why couldn't you have waited a minute :-) I guess he didn't grasp the efforts you'd gone through to get that far. Very impressive peeing for two minutes and saying still not empty, must have huge capacity.