Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Always Discreet?

I just bought Always Discreet maximum absorbancy adult diapers..they were only 4 dollars to begin with, but there was a 2 dollar coupin right beside them, so I figured it was worth a try. These are the first diapers I've had a chance to buy. Various reviews on the internet claim they work really well, but I wanted the omorashi community's opinion..anyone tried these? If so, what did you think?

I used them last night, and they were in fact better than expected! I was afraid they would be too big on me because even the smalls were for 115 lbs and I'm like 98 lbs xD (I'm really short). But they fit tight enough on me, and when you fold the top down, there are ruffles underneath :3 They were puffier than what I expected for a "discreet" brand which was actually a plus for me because I bought them for the price (I paid $2 with a coupon), not because I actually wanted them to be discreet. They smelt nice and they were surprisingly absorbent! I peed in them a ton, and it only leaked out a tiny bit and made a small stain on the towel I had underneath me, but I blame that on how I was moving around and on how fast I was peeing..sorry this was a lot but..I was pleasantly surprised! ^_^

Edited by TigerBlade0911 (see edit history)

So TigerBlade... Tell us what you thought of them after using them? ;)

I used them last night, and they were in fact better than expected! I was afraid they would be too big on me because even the smalls were for 115 lbs and I'm like 98 lbs xD (I'm really short). But they fit tight enough on me, and when you fold the top down, there are ruffles underneath :3 They were puffier than what I expected for a "discreet" brand which was actually a plus for me because I bought them for the price (I paid $2 with a coupon), not because I actually wanted them to be discreet. They smelt nice and they were surprisingly absorbent! I peed in them a ton, and it only leaked out a tiny bit and made a small stain on the towel I had underneath me, but I blame that on how I was moving around and on how fast I was peeing..sorry this was a lot but..I was pleasantly surprised! ^_^

lol is there any way to delete previous comments? (I'm a bit new to using the forums) I accidentally commented the first time without quoting your comment...and now I have it on here twice, looking like an idiot. x3

...lol is there any way to delete previous comments? (I'm a bit new to using the forums) I accidentally commented the first time without quoting your comment...and now I have it on here twice, looking like an idiot. x3

You can edit and delete posts within a certain time limit, depending on member rank. In this case, the easiest way is to report the post and say that it's repeated, and request it to be deleted.

is there any way to delete previous comments? (I'm a bit new to using the forums) I accidentally commented the first time without quoting your comment...and now I have it on here twice, looking like an idiot. x3

Ha Ha I have no idea, I've been on these forums for years and still haven't worked that out.

Thanks for the detailed reply though. I actually really enjoyed hearing it. I always find it weird how these things always leak though don't you? I mean if you were an actual incontinent person, walking the streets, wetting yourself in an Always discreet, that'd be a bit embarrassing right? Obviously we don't mind (I love leaking diapers) but still...

Ha Ha I have no idea, I've been on these forums for years and still haven't worked that out.

Thanks for the detailed reply though. I actually really enjoyed hearing it. I always find it weird how these things always leak though don't you? I mean if you were an actual incontinent person, walking the streets, wetting yourself in an Always discreet, that'd be a bit embarrassing right? Obviously we don't mind (I love leaking diapers) but still...

Well I've used them twice since, and they haven't leaked again..I guess people who truly are incontinent don't drink as much as they can and wait a long time before going to the bathroom haha so they won't have quite as much built up in their bladder x3 or once they notice they are peeing, will rush to the bathroom or something instead of happily sitting in it like us. X3

Well I've used them twice since, and they haven't leaked again..I guess people who truly are incontinent don't drink as much as they can and wait a long time before going to the bathroom haha so they won't have quite as much built up in their bladder x3 or once they notice they are peeing, will rush to the bathroom or something instead of happily sitting in it like us. X3

Haha, that's right -- truly incontinent people not into omorashi are not likely to be "happily sitting in it like us"!

Fair point. In fact I think incontinence works mostly, by letting out little dribbles, rather than huge gushes of pee - like us :D

Happy wetting those Always though. It's a nice thought this end ;)

Fair point. In fact I think incontinence works mostly, by letting out little dribbles, rather than huge gushes of pee - like us :D

Happy wetting those Always though. It's a nice thought this end ;)

This depends on the type of incontinence. There are people who basically have no sphincter controlling whether or not urine is let out, and they are constantly dribbling as the kidneys release urine into the bladder. Some have over-active bladder (OAB) where the bladder spasms before it is full and then wants to release right away, thinking it is overfull. I deal with neurogenic bladder, for me, my bladder doesn't spasm early, but when it does, it releases itself with little time for me to make the bathroom.