Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Super excited about my new stash!

I've been wondering about how diapers would fit me if I were to buy any..I don't have a measuring tape handy so I'm not sure my exact waist measurement >_< but I am around 5 ft and 98 lbs, so do you think I could fit them comfortably? :o Tell me how you liked these after you've tried em out? ;)

You sound very skinny so you might be able to fit into actual baby diapers.  (Goodnites are awesome by the way :D )

You sound very skinny so you might be able to fit into actual baby diapers. (Goodnites are awesome by the way :D )

hehe I'll have to try actual baby diapers at some point then x3 though I've heard adult diapers are more absorbant unless I could order Bambinos or something online, which I can't do because I live with my parents xD well I could maybe sneak them in unnoticed, but I don't have my own credit card so..

I think you would fit into some Abena Abri-Flex pullons(small) I'm 5"4 and 113lbs, short and slim for a guy. I fit into the mediums, though the chart says I need a small. So you should definitely be able to fit into one. I find it is able to hold roughly 2 full wettings, and a 3rd smaller one. SInce they are pullups, they are barely noticable, even underneath plain basketball shorts! I ordered some when I was still in high school, and my parents never found out:D But it does help to have your own credit card, even a prepaid one, since I buy mine straight form Amazon. They come shipped in a plain box, and the bill simply states Amazon Purchase. So it's uber discreet! Yay!