Sign In

female The One Time I was Given Permission to Pee My Pants

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My parents and I were driving back to our house from my grandparents’ house. The drive was around three hours and I fell asleep in the back seat about twenty minutes after we left. I was seventeen at

Great story Mikey! We have some similar experiences. I have wondered myself why my mother changed me that day. I would of happily swam in my wet clothes. Who understands mothers sometimes? I've got a

I honestly feel like 'mikey mike' and 'Barry' are the same person, they both have the their first name in their name, they both have reallllly similar writing styles, and everytime one of them writes

Guys. It indicates female beside the topic but you are both male and have high jacked this conversation. You are clearly only writing to one another so why don't you start your own topic or private message? Make spence?

I honestly feel like 'mikey mike' and 'Barry' are the same person, they both have the their first name in their name, they both have reallllly similar writing styles, and everytime one of them writes a story it seems to be relatable by the other and they make it seem like it's such a huge coincidence.

Guys. It indicates female beside the topic but you are both male and have high jacked this conversation. You are clearly only writing to one another so why don't you start your own topic or private message? Make spence?

I don't think it matter that much. Besides, there seems to be a rather curious relationship between the guys and their mothers, which I enjoyed reading about so far. So there are plenty of females in their stories in the end ;)

• 2 weeks later...

No.

• 1 year later...

I had been given permission by my mom to poop my pants in the car once. We were on a long trip and were almost to the destination when a had a huge urgency to poo. I told my mom and she said just go in your pants and we can clean up when we arrive. After awhile I did poop and it was a really big one. It mushed everywhere in my pants and unfortunately all over my vagina. But she cleaned me up when we got there.

I was given permission to pee my self once. I guess I would have been about 8 or 9 and out shopping in town with my mother. I kept on telling her I needed a wee and could we find a toilet very soon. Eventually totally sick of hearing me she just turned and snarled at me. "Oh for Gods sake just piss in your pants. You piss your bed every night and sleep in it so it won't bother you!" She was right of course I did wet the bed every night and it never bothered me. And to be honest wetting my self was not a rare occurrence either but the shock of being told to by my mother was something new. As soon as I couldn't hold it any longer I did just pee my self. and spent the rest of the day walking around with slowly drying smelly wet pants. I loved it. 

My mother never cared if I wet my self but only that once told me to do it deliberately.

• 3 months later...

I'm the middle child and have a sister 2 years older than me and a sister 2 years younger. Anyway at age 12 we were on a family vacation and stuck in heavy traffic that wasn't moving due to a multi car accident miles ahead. We all were in  need of a rest stop bad, but traffic was at a near stand still. After much grumbling about how bad we all needed a pee break mom comes out with this one time it would be ok to just go in our pants. We all were embarrassed as hell at the thought of it, but we all ended up wetting our pants that day, even mom. I'm just glad I wasn't the first one. That was my older sister and once she did it the sense of embarrassment was gone and it became so easy for me to just wet mine.

18 hours ago, dampknickers said:

I'm the middle child and have a sister 2 years older than me and a sister 2 years younger. Anyway at age 12 we were on a family vacation and stuck in heavy traffic that wasn't moving due to a multi car accident miles ahead. We all were in  need of a rest stop bad, but traffic was at a near stand still. After much grumbling about how bad we all needed a pee break mom comes out with this one time it would be ok to just go in our pants. We all were embarrassed as hell at the thought of it, but we all ended up wetting our pants that day, even mom. I'm just glad I wasn't the first one. That was my older sister and once she did it the sense of embarrassment was gone and it became so easy for me to just wet mine.

Maybe you could write a story about this and, if so, change the ages to +18?

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't a direct memory, in that I don't really remember it, but my mother has relayed the story to me, so, close enough.

When I was roughly 3 years old and mostly potty-trained, my mom took me on a trip to Disney World. Being a toddler in the part of the park full of rides meant for small children like myself, the lines were rather long (having returned more recently, I can tell you that the wait times can reach 2+ hours for a single ride). As we were waiting in line for the Dumbo ride, I realized I needed to use the bathroom. Unfortunately, we were near the front of the line, and leaving to take me would have wasted a completely ridiculous amount of time.

I waited as long as I could, but when I begged my mother to take me to the bathroom, she said, "just pee in your pull-up". So I did. The one thing that my mother failed to account for is the fact that pull-ups are meant for leaks, not bladderfuls. So my pull-up leaked all over me.

I got to go on the ride soon after, and got a Tinker Bell dress out of it! (The one thing I do remember from this, strangely enough, is the interior of the shop where we purchased the dress. I was able to point it out to my spouse on our visit a year ago.)