Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Peeing in the shower

I'm sure 100% of us here do it, but how? Do you stand, squat, bend over, keep your legs together, aim it somewhere? What's your favorite way?

I've always liked aiming straight up so the stream falls back down on itself like a fountain.

I'm usually a bit boring about it and just let go hands free when I feel the need, there is something quite liberating about peeing with no hand assistance when the urge strikes! If I'm in the mood I sometimes aim it down my legs to enjoy the extra warmth. I like the idea of the fountain... may well try that next shower! 

Edited by Dune1001 (see edit history)

I'm convinced I must be the only person on the internet who doesn't pee in the shower.

That is not to say I haven't tried it, I just don't see the purpose; when I can just as easily use the toilet before showering.

It's probably because, as a child, my shower did not drain fast enough, so if I peed in the shower I would have had to stand in it until I was finished showering.

That is not to say I haven't tried it, I just don't see the purpose; when I can just as easily use the toilet before showering.

One good reason would be to save water.

I love peeing in the shower, I do it every morning with my morning pee. Sometimes I just stand and let it flow, sometimes i press my legs together and let it run down them. Other times I squat slightly and pee full force. My favourite way is to spread my pussy open and aim my pee at the plug hole, i don't know why but i really enjoy doing that.

That seems to happen to me whenever I take a shower. Whenever I felt the need to pee, I just let it go and try to aim it in the drain hole just for the fun.

I do enjoy peeing in the shower, I like doing it standing up with legs a bit apart, also squating.

I think I only peed pressing my legs once, I was going to have a shower in college dorms but something on radio caught my attention, since I was pretty full i press my legs and started to pee to avoid making any noise while listening.

Not "enjoy" exactly, I direct the stream in the general direction of the floor drain.

One wonders about Gene Kelly's motivation.

Singin' In The Rain (1952)

As most of the above scribents i do it as well. Pretty funny actually, literally every time i step into the shower i have to pee. Most of the time i just let it flow, but occasionally i do "the bomb" pressing my foreskin shut and filling it up and then let go.

I love peeing in the shower, I've done it for years now. I usually just let it flow, I don't even really have to think about it anymore, it's like an automatic thing I do every time I get in the shower. 

I like to hold on to the point of being REALLY desperate first, then turn the shower on while I'm still wearing my underwear. I'll stand outside the shower, legs crossed, bent over and holding myself as the water runs in front of me. I then force myself to stand upright and stop holding with my hands.

I'll stand just outside the shower door and put my hands under the warm running water and open my legs a bit. This causes me to have a genuine loss of control. It's the closest thing to accidentally wetting my pants that I can do in a completely safe environment. As I stand there, legs open, standing upright, bladder super full with my willie twitching, putting my hands under the water makes me leak uncontrollably into my pants, followed by a major loss of control.

Then a quick step under the water to rinse my undies out and finish.

We live near the beach, as in about 700 meters and 1 block away. I go there all the time, and like to drink a beer or three while I'm there. Of course I pee in the water or the sand as well while I'm there. The thing is the walk back home always makes me need to pee again, and badly if I've drank beer, by the time I get home.

We have an outdoor shower. Nothing fancy. Cold water only from a shower head mounted on a pole in the backyard. No walls or privacy, just something to wash the sand off with. Now our yard is fairly private, but not invisible from the neighbours yards. When I return from the beach, I let the kids rinse off first then go inside for an actual shower with soap and shampoo etc., which leaves me alone in the yard with the outdoor one.

I'll take my board shorts and shirt off, leaving me in just a pair of briefs. A quick check to make sure there are no neighbours gardening near the fence or looking over, and I will stand there outside, and completely empty my bladder into my now semi dry underpants, watching them get soaked, leaving a massive wet stain on the front, while the hot pee runs down both legs and over my feet. I then turn the shower on but stand out of the water for a bit, quietly enjoying the fact that I've just wet my pants outside and it's very visible.

I keep my back to the door, because on occasion my wife or kids have walked outside while I'm standing there. If that happens, I just step under the water and all is good.

Last week the family was out for the day so I went to the beach by myself. I drank 4 beers, but didn't pee once while I was there. I got out of the water, and stayed there until I was nearly dry, drinking beer and enjoying the sunshine. I was getting desperate, maybe 7/10 by the time I started walking home. On the way I refused to hold or grab myself or keep my legs together any more than normal. I wasn't worried about any accident, as I was walking back from the beach with a towel and cooler, and any accident would have looked natural on my already damp shorts anyway.

I got home without any leaks anyway. I stripped down to my nearly completely dry grey briefs in the backyard and stood near the shower. I could hear the neighbours next door having a BBQ but couldn't see them. Screw the shower I thought, and just wet my pants instead. But this time I didn't immediately have a shower. I got my phone and cigarettes and sat on a chair outside first. I logged on here for a while and read some stories while I had a smoke, and wet myself twice more as I sat on the chair.

A quick outside shower and a rinse of the chair and I was done. Then inside for a real shower and some personal relief to take care of the thrill it had given me was next

i like to hold it till im very desperate and start leaking. then ill face the showerhead down and away from me(it has a small radius of motion) and turn around so what little water does hit me, just hits the back of my legs.

then ill aim my penis upwards towards my stomach/lower chest and try to let it out in tiny squirts.

eventually i just let it all flow out. the warmth on my chest and stomach feel amazing. also enjoy it when it trickles down the rest of my body.

There are times when I let it go before I've taken my clothes off or with just my shorts still on, but I'm not sure if that counts as peeing in the shower. Mostly though, when I'm actually in the shower, I like to either clench my legs together tightly and try to pee over them as much as possible or I just stand there, with my legs slightly apart, and surrender to my need to pee as I allow my bladder to empty. Feels great!

Edited by wetguy (see edit history)

Here is how I do it. I take a shower every morning right after waking up. I walk into the bathroom, half-awake, only in my boxers. I take them off, then perch on the edge of the tub, hiding behind the shower curtain. Why? Because my shower head likes to spray a little cold water when I first turn the faucet on. I don't like that first thing in the morning, so if you were to walk in, you'd see me looking like a fool, hiding from the water, lol. I then pull the little thingy, and step into the shower. After I am satisfied with the water temperature, I squat down, close my eyes, point my penis up towards my body, and relax. It feels so good to feel the hot pee run back down your body. And cleanup is easy, I just turn around.

oh yea this is great, i alsways feel the need to go when i'm in the shower :)

I ussually just stand and direct it at the drain, feels good man!

it's warmth all over

Edited by blamvaas (see edit history)