Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

Wow that was really good, it's a shame that they were taken down and she would probably won't do them again😞

@Squirming I hear you, I keep fantasizing about being live on the stream and dare her to pee right there for a healthy sum lol  I wonder what would happen in she were to do that, would Twitch delete it for inappropriate content or she can get banned or something like that? Personally it would make for the best video of all time

Edited by pipegar (see edit history)
13 hours ago, simple said:

Uploading of 8GB is always a problem when you can re-encode or edit. Large files take up a lot of space on cloud drives, take long to upload, download and take up a lot of HDD space. 
With a pretty fast 20Mbps upload, it would take around 1 hour to upload 8GB, and if the connection get broken, you’d often need to restart the upload. 

So, as a person working with large video files on a daily basis, I can tell you 8GB is still considered a pretty huge file for online distribution. 

On 11/13/2020 at 8:17 PM, WilllB said:

I hope this is not too long...

I'm open for feedback if my messages are too long or if there is a better way to format them.

--------------------------------------------

The first video:

00:00:05
- "Aah, much better mood now when I got a little toilet break. Thanks again for that. The game director still has a little humanity left :)"

(I don't know if this is important information but multiple times she mentions that she feels weird and unwell and she can't always properly think what she is saying.
She explains that she has been sick earlier and now she is worried if it's coming back again.)

00:41:18 and 00:48:35
- She asks if somebody (outside of the screen) could get her a glass of water.

00:51:55
She gets 3 glass of water 🙂

- "I wouldn't have needed that many. Thank you. "
- "Now I will never be thirsty"
- "Well, better too much than too little, right?"
- "Now I dare to drink a lot. But not too much because I can't get to a toilet"

00:57:15
-"What is wrong with me? I either drank too much caffeine or then it is this disease.
- "I hope it's only that caffeine. I drink quite much caffeine."
- "I drank one coffee, one caffeine pill, and 1 or 2 energy drinks."
- "I drink this much also normally but maybe tonight it's too much caffeine to me."
- "But something is feeling weird, I don't know if it's caffeine or fever or both together."

00:58:30
- "It has to be that caffeine because no matter how much I drink I'm still thirsty all the time"
- "Caffeine removes fluid and dries the body."

01:02:02
- "This thirst never goes away."

01:22:28
- "I can't wait to get away from here. Or... I mean, to get the right answer."
- "I'm waiting for them both. That I get away and that I get the right answer"
- "I must sit down, I have so awful toilet urgency again that I don't dare to stand..."
- "...or soon it begins rippling, a puddle under me starts to increase"

01:30:40
- "Help, now it's again so awful toilet urgency... Luckily Terhi will come here.. well, in 30 minutes, but... eh..."

01:35:20
- "Ah, my bladder is about to explode in any second now. Now I bite my teeth together here."

01:37:35
- "You have to watch me still 30 minutes"
- "Which one will happen first, host change or bladder explosion?"
- "Race against time."

01:38:55
- "Help, uh!"
- "Came a horrible... pee urgency...this kind of... wave"  (Probably means spasm)

01:39:15
- "Jeez what a toilet urgency again"
- "But now have to bear it, this is a live show, you can't just urinate here whenever you want."

01:40:55
- "...0700 93 110 and for real I'm about to pee my pants in any moment"

01:41:14
- "Help, uh... If you are wondering what weird techno dancing I have going here... it also, but I'm trying to hold... urine".

(Someone commented something to her from outside of the camera)
- "Well, I visited once already. The game director will kill me if I come a second time."
(Joking) -"Welcome to Voittostudio where the game director will put a fist to host's throat, or for some other hole, if you visit a toilet too many times"
- "I have 20 minutes left, I can do it"
- "Soon my pee is coming out from my eyes" (Show with hands)

01:45:20
- "Aha, now I have to go sit again because my bladder is nearly giving up."
- "I need Tena Lady"

01:47:20
- "Seriously, my bladder is in danger of explosion"

01:49:41
- "Serioulsy I get tears in my eyes from the amount of that toilet urgency, oh Jesus."

01:50:15
- "Sorry, I don't have much interest left, I have lost my interest"
- "And also I'm dying for this toilet urgency"
- "And I have to tell this so nobody wonders what I'm wiggling here"

01:51:20
- (Brr) "Huh I get chills when urine is almost coming to pants"

01:51:52
- "Breathe. You can do it. You can. You can. You can.
- "But now I sit for the rest of... how much I have left? 10 minutes, little more,15. Oh jeez"

01:53:46
- "Oh Jesus, now my bladder will explode, my bladder will explode, uh, uh."
- "Yes you can, yes you can."
- "The game director probably wonder why I'm wiggling here but let him think what he wants. I'm wiggling if I want so."
- "No, I must sit down again"
- "Huh, sitting eases. Why I even stood up in the first place"

01:57:22
- "After 8 minutes I'm on a toilet seat and Terhi is here".

02:00:20
- "My last moments here are going... (brr) ... if you are wondering that what happens here...
- "...I get occasionally... Do you get if you have awful toilet urgency, do you get these "brr", these ripples?"

02:01:01
- "Why did I get up to stand again, why I never learn?"

02:01:50
- "(...Aah) I will wear a diaper next time. That's just so horrible piss urgency."
- "I'm just running here."

02:03:45
- "I will go to search a toilet seat where I sit"

02:04:34
- "I'm running to toilet right now. I will get my stuff later, after I have visited in toilet.
- "(Come now)"
- "Oh my God, I have never hold this hardly... Terhi, fly, fly"

02:05:13
- "Well then... run here...come...come now"
Terhi: "I like to watch when Julia is suffering. It is my favorite thing in this job"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second video:

Julia:

00:14 - Well, tell me quickly
00:16 - Sorry, I'm talking here again a little bit for Kiki
00:24 - Soon will come, don't worry (I think she means to say to viewers that soon another host will come for the studio or something)

00:30 - (Singing) 400 euros if you know 2 animals. All additional animals add 50 euros.
00:41 - (Singing) If you tell me 3 animals, you will get 450 euros

00:52 - Yes, I'm eating my nails, I'm disgusting
00:57 - I try to not bite them
01:02 - (Count fingers 1 to 3) Breakfast. Dinner. Evening snack.
01:07 - Yuck. Bad habit.

02:10 - Oh well... I got tasks from Kiki again.
    I can never do what I want at the break, I always get tasks.

02:19 - Julia: But I will go, sorry...
    Kiki interrupts her: You have drawn a worm for us!
    Julia a little bit impatiently: Yes I have, but I'm... (going to) peeing, I must leave now, excuse me now.

Kiki:

02:25 - See you, bye-bye.
02:41 - Well then, how we could get that camera lower a little bit, then this would work again as...
02:47 - Well, our cameraman is running here to setup that camera for our little midget (talking about herself)
02:54 - So, I'm Kiki, hosting here with Julia, and you can join our game when you call this number on the screen, etc...

what happend to the julia?

and what happend that show?

i hope to continue the show

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 3:03 PM, Despguy123 said:

Another one here which I don't think is on Youtube, she's antsy and fidgety throughout the clip then runs off at the end.

On 11/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, WilllB said:

Would there be anyone here by change who would be a native English speaker and would like to proofread and correct errors after I have made a translations?

I think this is very good and I will translate it later when I have  time.

Ok, because nobody wanted to do proofreading, I made a subtitles for that video anyway 🙂

Sorry for delay.

Download the video from that earlier message of Despguy123 and that .srt -file from this message.
Put both of them to the same directory. Make sure they have the same file name.

You might need to choose the correct subtitles from the menu of a video player you are using, or it might work automaticly. I don't know.

616046685_julia2moaningfrustrated.webm.d2c70a4d3f7ae90bc6b8a90b31619c4d.srt

On 2/12/2021 at 5:27 AM, WilllB said:

Ok, because nobody wanted to do proofreading, I made a subtitles for that video anyway 🙂

Sorry for delay.

Download the video from that earlier message of Despguy123 and that .srt -file from this message.

You might need to choose the correct subtitles from the menu of a video player you are using, or it might work automaticly. I don't know.

616046685_julia2moaningfrustrated.webm.d2c70a4d3f7ae90bc6b8a90b31619c4d.srt 10.75 kB · 128 downloads

Dude this is awesome!! Thank you for putting in so much effort. It's a rare thing.

Guest Burn Mark
19 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Have you checked this thread it may be on here as I am sure it was at one time.

16 hours ago, amranali60 said:

Thank you for the link! Also @Dravid61+ I was thinking about that but there are 60 pages of links, I'm investing some energy into finding newer live shows (webcam, babestation) instead of that but none so far. Side note: That banner is in an inconvenient place.

On 2/12/2021 at 12:27 PM, WilllB said:

Sorry for delay.

616046685_julia2moaningfrustrated.webm.d2c70a4d3f7ae90bc6b8a90b31619c4d.srt 10.75 kB · 185 downloads

Thank you so much for taking the time to make these subtitles! It makes the video so much better when we can tell what she's saying, I had no idea she was already talking about needing to pee and was asking for a break right at the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 9:12 PM, ellhnas said:

im from greece

Maybe cut out the portion of the stream before the desperation begins, and bring it down to 720p. This should be easy with free editing software (shotcut is one idea). You should cut down the file size by a lot. Looking at the low res version, I would kill for the higher quality. I recommend 3:20-4:20, which should cut the file size down by a lot.

Edited by nameatron3000
adding more words. (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...