Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

How long are they out there for ? They must have breaks during their shift and when they say they need to pee doesnt someone step in while they go.

They have set break periods and they are rarely allowed to deviate from them with different channels having differing level of leniency in that regard. They don't usually have someone to step in and the channels usually go off while the girls go for a break.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

To get as desperate as that, they either must have very long sessions without a break, or go on already needing to pee. Also there are girls obviously needing to pee but still drinking. I know that in a lot of these clips they are not that desperate. But in a few they obviously are, why?. I guess we may never know without either speaking to the girls concerned or someone who works there. 

To get as desperate as that, they either must have very long sessions without a break, or go on already needing to pee. Also there are girls obviously needing to pee but still drinking. I know that in a lot of these clips they are not that desperate. But in a few they obviously are, why?. I guess we may never know without either speaking to the girls concerned or someone who works there. 

The only two models I have seen hold themselves when desperate are Kandi and  Priya.

I suppose maybe the female members on this site may be able to help out,and tell us whether the models body language could give us a few clues.

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)

Oh great, this topic is open again.

I noticed that UKDesperatePee mentioned couple of my captures already,but in case you are interested I'm collecting 'might be desperation' -clips to my youtube account just for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz-7xS_4tQLOTh6PLna3TQ   (jj bunch)

I love your youtube channel. Thank you. Highly appreciated :) UKDesperatePee too. 

JessieMX

Most of the vids you post are excellent...keep up the  good work. In fact, most vids I post here are from your channel, so I believe some appreciation is in  order to you from the community XD

Cool:)

Someone asked help with capturing streams with rtmpdump software.

Tutorial how to use sw  + updated codes for most commont babe channels attached. Not made by me, but found from net.

LiveShowCodes(2).docx

RTMPDumpTutorialTemplate.docx

Cool:)

Someone asked help with capturing streams with rtmpdump software.

Tutorial how to use sw  + updated codes for most commont babe channels attached. Not made by me, but found from net.

It works, but the streams don't match up to the order the codes are in. Tried it out on a somewhat mildly-uncomfortable looking girl on stream 1 tonight, only to find that I ended up with a perfect 20-minute recording of someone else on stream 2 :dry:

And yes, looks like JJ Bunch's youtube has vanished :sad:

Edited by ImarkellI (see edit history)

I have all the clips from JJ Bunch if he does not have them. MP4 Format, highest resolution available on the you tube, around 8 GB of data. I don't know where to put it, because of the quantity of information. If anyone want some clips from there, please leave a suggestion where to put it and also to not break the rules of this forum.

Red Light Central. playboytvchat.com is the original adress. Sexy shows where woman get half naked and have phone chat with viewers, online or on satllite tv. Others channels include Babestation, Sexstation, Studio 66 TV (Elite TV), Bluebird TV, Latinas, eUrotic TV, SexySat TV etc.

Rampant.tv or liveshow-tv.com has a list of them.

Edited by conrad57 (see edit history)

Here is another one of Delia Rose videos which was recorded on the 3/1/2015, do you think she needs to pee here ?

These are two seperate videos of the same video which I have merged into one 31 mins 49 secs long  415 MB in size

:excl:  There is nudity but only of the top half. :gasp: Do you mean Tits ? Yes I mean Tits emoticon, oh !  happy.png.pagespeed.ce.Xvs9Sj4VuV.png

20150103-Delia-Rose-1(2).wmv

Does anybody have a longer version of this video or the full video itself.

Her name is Paige Phillips   RLC_clip3.mp4   44.11MB I think she is now on the Playboy Channel and how long she as been on there I dont know.

Wow is she desperate and what a sterling effort she did as she fought her desperation, only short but one of the best I have seen for a long, long time,

RLC_clip3(1).wmv

Like the Paige Phillips video...she does look desperate. I've also got a couple of gems from her..I will look for them and post them here.

I believe her to be one of a couple of girls who does seem to be desperate more often than others, along with Bianca (PlayboyTV), Mikki B (RLC), Priya/Preeti Young (Babestation) and Mica Martinez (Babestation). These are girls we should all keep an eye on!

Like the Paige Phillips video...she does look desperate. I've also got a couple of gems from her..I will look for them and post them here.

I believe her to be one of a couple of girls who does seem to be desperate more often than others, along with Bianca (PlayboyTV), Mikki B (RLC), Priya/Preeti Young (Babestation) and Mica Martinez (Babestation). These are girls we should all keep an eye on!

Hi kokandra123

Yes I have only just started getting into Live TV Chat, I have heard from some members that Priya , Mikka B, and Kandi Kay like to hold themselves when desperate of which I have seen. Bianca I have seen but not holding herself,  as for Mica Martinez I have not seen her yet.

Thanks for you input Kokandra123