Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

14 hours ago, conrad57 said:

Another mild desperation, smaller file. File name was kept from the youtube, if you want you can still find the whole show there searching by name.
00.44 - biting her lip
01.25 - leaning after constant moving
01.36 - bending forward, hands on hips
04.11 - leaning again
07.56 - difficult talking, pee dancing (slow movements)
14.12 - bending, moaning loudly
14.15 - breathe rapidly, lifting on her feet, nodding, then leaving the studio.

I do not understand the language, if someone can translate if she mentions something about the needing to go, will be apreciated.

Miljoonapotti 02.JPG

Miljoonapotti 03.JPG

Miljoonapotti 1-9-2016 Sofia(01h10m24s-01h25m04s).mp4

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

15 hours ago, conrad57 said:

Another mild desperation, smaller file. File name was kept from the youtube, if you want you can still find the whole show there searching by name.
00.44 - biting her lip
01.25 - leaning after constant moving
01.36 - bending forward, hands on hips
04.11 - leaning again
07.56 - difficult talking, pee dancing (slow movements)
14.12 - bending, moaning loudly
14.15 - breathe rapidly, lifting on her feet, nodding, then leaving the studio.

I do not understand the language, if someone can translate if she mentions something about the needing to go, will be apreciated.

Not a word. Mostly talking about her hollidays and travelling. Typical shy and dull finnish girl :)

In the end she says: "Now I am gonna take a little pause, which is a good thing, because these night broadcastings are so long."

Then she goes away.

Miljoonapotti 8-7-2016 . Original file also on youtube. Some interesting desperation.
0.27 - legs tighten and small bounce
2.29 - involuntary small spasm, crossing legs
3.24 - lifting on her feet
4.23 - another small spasm
7.06 - some altered voice
8.43 - small bounce
10.49 - crosing legs very tight after a powerful spasm, breathe heavily, then leaving.

Miljoonapotti 8-7-2016 (00h58m21s-01h09m42s).mp4

Miljoonapotti 8-7-2016 1.JPG

Miljoonapotti 8-7-2016 2.JPG

3 hours ago, conrad57 said:

Miljoonapotti 8-7-2016 . Original file also on youtube. Some interesting desperation.
0.27 - legs tighten and small bounce
2.29 - involuntary small spasm, crossing legs
3.24 - lifting on her feet
4.23 - another small spasm
7.06 - some altered voice
8.43 - small bounce
10.49 - crosing legs very tight after a powerful spasm, breathe heavily, then leaving.

Miljoonapotti 8-7-2016 (00h58m21s-01h09m42s).mp4

thank you conrad57 for your post and finding. Frankly saying I haven't catched any serious or mild desperation here in comparison of course with other clips in the thread. Anyway I do appreciate your efforts. It is pleasant to see the thread going alive.

3 hours ago, Robot said:

The only thing getting desperate around here is this thread!!

Every time Robot you visit this thread you don't have a good thing to say about it in any way, or even contributed to the thread. granted you can voice your opinion and you are perfectly entitled to.

But please next time you have to say anything on this thread would you please say at least something that is positive, while other members who like this thread do try to contribute towards it.

Thank you.

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Every time Robot you visit this thread you don't have a good thing to say about it in any way, or even contributed to the thread. granted you can voice your opinion and you are perfectly entitled to.

But please next time you have to say anything on this thread would you please say at least something that is positive, while other members who like this thread do try to contribute towards it.

Thank you.

here here Dravid

On 19/10/2017 at 8:22 PM, Dravid61+ said:

Thank you.

Well i wasn't trying to be disrespectful, there was some great stuff posted a while back but to spend time watching some of these recent long videos to see nothing of any substance is very frustrating and time wasting, the reason i haven't posted is cause i haven't found anything i think is worth posting, it's rare stuff and i wouldn't want to dissapoint anyone! I did like this thread very much but there has to be some quality control surely? Thanks

On 21/07/2015 at 2:07 AM, DespCatcher said:

these shows are on my sky tv box. all of them have what i believe to be babeshow hosts desperate to pee. 

this is part 1. i'm going to look hard to see if any of these are online through www.liveshow-tv.com, www.babeshows.co.uk, youtube, videobam, dailymotion or vk so i can share them.

if anyone else want's to help the info is below. there are more in part 2

DespCatcher

This list of models you have put up on page 12 are any of them really desperate to pee, and if so which ones are they only can't see any of them here. Would you mind uploading them for us all.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Hoolio79 said:

There is another one of this girl. She is one a chair and she looks frantic in the end. Looks like shes shouting "Help", or something like that.

Anyone have this? Shes on a chair, its not the one where she is on a table. Jesse maybe? Nice to see you back in the tread Jesse.

Is this new model that as just appeared on the show Hoolio79, any idea when this was recorded ?

Ditto yes nice to have you back on this thread, you have been missed JesseMx