Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

Not seen  this model before she goes by the name of Clara/Amber Jasmine.

She is asked to take her high heel shoes off and replies the person to give her a minute she is about to go for a toilet break. Short video

Thanks.

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)
11 hours ago, desperationenj said:

the video gone private now, has anyone ripped it? 

I managed to rip it, tried to upload it here originally but the file size was too large which is why I posted the link instead. Does the downloads section of this site have a size limit? I could try and upload it there and link it in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

On 5/13/2022 at 9:04 PM, Dravid61+ said:

Desperate to pee host or pee dancing ?

Can anybody translate what she is saying please. Thank you.

She is speaking to someone behind the camera named Peter(she is calling his name). Next she says:  "You read in my mind".

It looks that she needs a break...

On 5/16/2022 at 7:22 AM, michau82 said:

It looks that she needs a break...

I wonder how long she had to wait for that break? I wonder if there's more video of her up to when she gets that break? I wonder if she made it in time? She must have been super-desperate to be that jiggly on live TV.

As we'll probably never know the answer, I think it is best if we just assume she didn't quite get there and soaked her panties and pantyhose on the way. After she tinkled in them a little first in front of the camera of course. I mean, it's the only logical conclusion, right?

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...